M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Carolyn M.M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Liz R.M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Bre D.

BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

M&M's® Cherry Chocolate Candies.
Be mine.
Cherry artificial flavor.
Made with real milk chocolate.
What's inside:
Calories 210, 11%DV per serving.

• Are these only seasonal?1 Answers
  • I have not seen these anywhere. Where can I find them? Ar...3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the chocolates with the cherry in the...3 Answers
M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies
  • "I have been to the m&m store and have tasted a large variety of them, however this is my favourite flavour but i think this is the oerfect gift for valentines day but should be for sell all time of year" in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't have thought I would like this flavor as fruit flavors in candy can begin to taste a bit fake, however, these are just the right amount of cherry for the chocolate candy." in 1 review
Christina M.
These candies are amazing! They are like mini cherry cordials. I love cherry so I was excited to see these. These are one of my top favorite flavors from m&m. I hope they bring these back again and again.
Emily G.
Rochester, NY
Just had these m&m for the first time a few days ago! I thought they were normal until o ate one and tasted slight cherry! It's not super strong but it's just enough cherry!
Lisa M.
Norcross, GA
I have to say about these I think it's Christmas time thought they would be good didn't like them at all I think I'll just stick to my tried-and-true regular peanut Eminem's.
Olivia B.
I'am not a big fan of cherry candy, but these cherry chocolate m&ms are good,they do have a cherry taste but it's not to over powering,it taste great with the chocolate!
Sarah Lynn T.
Sanborn, NY
These were okay would not say they were horrible but they were not my favorite brand of m and m there was too much of a cherry taste in them for my personal preference
Katrina F.
Tacoma, WA
They had me at Cherry! A mix of chocolate and cherry & I am pretty much hooked. I am a loyal fan of M&M candies and these only cement that. Great taste, great price.
faith c.
Vero Beach, FL
If you like cherries I'm sure you will like these. However my husband bought these so we could try them and i do not like cherries so I did not like them but he did so its worth a shot?
Jackie N.
Cleveland hts , OH
I love that M+M's are stepping it up and coming out with new flavors all the time. This is one of the better ones. It really does taste like cherry and its delicious. Valentines day is the best time for these to come out.
Lanisha L.
Zanesville, OH
I absolutely LOVE these. They actually taste like a chocolate covered cherry. Chocolate covered cherries used to be my favorite valentine candy but these for sure take there place.
Wish I could buy them year round!!
Kathleen W.
Hemlock, MI
I've tried these before and while the chocolate was good, I wasn't impressed with the cherry flavor. It tasted a bit to processed for me. Of course that is a personal taste and you may like the flavor, so if they interest you, try them. Just beware the cherry flavor may not live up to expectations.
Melanie T.
Columbus, GA
I have not seen these anywhere. Where can I find them? Are they worth buying?
tiffany m.
Do these taste like the chocolates with the cherry in the middle?
Carolyn M.