M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Carolyn M.M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Liz R.M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Bre D.

BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

M&M's® Cherry Chocolate Candies.
Be mine.
Cherry artificial flavor.
Made with real milk chocolate.
What's inside:
Calories 210, 11%DV per serving.

• Are these only seasonal?1 Answers
  • I have not seen these anywhere. Where can I find them? Ar...3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the chocolates with the cherry in the...3 Answers
M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies
  • "I have been to the m&m store and have tasted a large variety of them, however this is my favourite flavour but i think this is the oerfect gift for valentines day but should be for sell all time of year" in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't have thought I would like this flavor as fruit flavors in candy can begin to taste a bit fake, however, these are just the right amount of cherry for the chocolate candy." in 1 review
Jessie M.
Springfield, MO
I have a major sweet tooth when it comes to cherry flavored candies & chocolate covered cherry cordials have been one of my favorites since I was a kid
& these really had me reminiscing about childhood
I'm sad they only sell them in stores around valentine's dayou & not year round
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
Let's face it. Candy (and chocolate in general) is always going to be a good choice. But what I've found I love so much about these, is that the decadent cherry flavor almost makes the M&M's a grown-up chocolate! I feel much fancier than I actually am while I eat these!
Chloe J.
Silverbrook West Bloomfield, MI
Ease things to you so good there's different types or is the duct Oakland is regular chocolate and did his teeth really good to have a really good flavoring to it just doesn't seem as other candy
Alicia M.
Phoenix, AZ
These are the best chocolate candies ever! They are a bit expensive but so worth it when i have the money to spend. I only hate that they are nearly impossible to find unless its Christmas!
Alisia E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the chocolate cherry m&m's! They are so good, definitely one of my favorite flavors of them. I can eat a whole bag. They have such a good flavor to them but it isn't overpowering.
Claire S.
Austin, TX
I buy a pack or two around Christmas time eaxh year...really addicting! Not cloyingly sweet or messy like your chocolate cherry cordials. This is great for kids...if you don't mind them bouncing off walls afterwards :-)
Holly S.
Goldsboro , NC
I love the cherry flavor M&Ms. The flavor isn't too overbearing, and at the same time, you can actually taste the flavor, unlike some of the other flavored M&Ms (AHEM, pumpkin spice!).
Jessie J.
Avondale, AZ
Was not a fan of this flavor--way too sweet for my liking and the cherry was over powering. Would have liked it to be more chocolatey with cherry undertones. Will not be buying again.
Amber R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I loved these whenever my husband brought them home. I love cherry flavored items. I've never been big on m&m's unless they are the peanut kind and I must say these were delicious. I think the flavor was perfect.
Kylie S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I was hesitant to try these because I prefer my chocolate plain but these are great! They taste like chocolate cover cherries and they definitely satisfy your sweet tooth cravings.
Melanie T.
Columbus, GA
I have not seen these anywhere. Where can I find them? Are they worth buying?
tiffany m.
Do these taste like the chocolates with the cherry in the middle?
Carolyn M.