M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Carolyn M.M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Liz R.M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Bre D.

BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

M&M's® Cherry Chocolate Candies.
Be mine.
Cherry artificial flavor.
Made with real milk chocolate.
What's inside:
Calories 210, 11%DV per serving.

• Are these only seasonal?1 Answers
  • I have not seen these anywhere. Where can I find them? Are they w...3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the chocolates with the cherry in the middle?3 Answers
M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies
  • "I have been to the m&m store and have tasted a large variety of them, however this is my favourite flavour but i think this is the oerfect gift for valentines day but should be for sell all time of year" in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't have thought I would like this flavor as fruit flavors in candy can begin to taste a bit fake, however, these are just the right amount of cherry for the chocolate candy." in 1 review
Ashley J.
Charleston, WV
These are so delicious that make me lose the ability to even. They are so sweet and wonderful, and I'm not even a huge cherry fan. I like most artificially flavored cherry things, but this has to be my favorite. They are just so amazing.
Sheree B.
South Webster, OH
M&M'S ARE MY FAVORITE CANDY. THE CHERRY CHOCOLATE CANDIES ARE THE BOMB. THEY HAVE THE FLAVOR DOWN. TASTE EXACTLY LIKE CHERRIES DIPPED IN CHOCOLATE. THE DARK CHOCOLATE IS AN ADDED BONUS.RECOMMEND TRYING IF YOU HAVEN'T HAD THESE YET.
Viviana R.
I have always thought of myself as a chocolate lover, but I think I may make an exception about this ones. I just didn't like them. That is about it. Flavor is sooo artificial, they really could do better. I do not recommend this at all. Sorry m&ms
Erica W.
delicious my whole family loves these. Cherry flavor anything is amazing and M&Ms are amazing! they are affordable and a great snack. I would prefer cherry over regular brand. I normally buy at the grocery store and would recommend to others.
Sabrina L.
Love m&m'so and Always look for different flavors and editions during different holidays and specials. Love the cherry flavor and how it went perfect with the chocolate soft centers and the light hard Cady shells. One of my favorites indeed.
anna u.
Scottsdale, AZ
My Daughter got me these M&M's knowing I love Cherry & Chocolate..these did NOT let me down! There are hard to find now except @ the M&M store... they need to make these a regular flavor! So very yummy!
Christine D.
Ermine, KY
I tried these because of my love for cordial cherries but unfortunately these pale in comparison. I just didn't enjoy the mix of chocolate and cherry in the M&M form. I think the cherry flavor is just too artificial if that makes since. I'll just stick to what I love.
Kara M.
These are my all time favorite m&m's I wish they weren't seasonal and I could get them year round but when I see them I stock up!! I love cherry cordials but these aren't as messy and hopefully a little better for me haha
Payton H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I just love these m&m's. The cherry m&m's are my absolute favorite kind. Compared to other alternatives these are way better. I bought these at one of my local grocery stores. Like I wrote earlier they are so much better than other alternatives. I would most certainly recommend these m&m's to other people.
Sarah M.
Erick, OK
Amazing. Truly the greatest M&M out there. I wish it were sold year round instead of being seasonal but it's so good that I really don't mind the wait. It's definitely on to try, and it may just become your new favorite. All the flavor of a cherry cordial and none of the mess that comes with it.
Melanie T.
Columbus, GA
I have not seen these anywhere. Where can I find them? Are they worth buying?
tiffany m.
Do these taste like the chocolates with the cherry in the middle?
Carolyn M.