M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Carolyn M.M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Liz R.M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Bre D.

BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

M&M's® Cherry Chocolate Candies.
Be mine.
Cherry artificial flavor.
Made with real milk chocolate.
What's inside:
Calories 210, 11%DV per serving.

• Are these only seasonal?1 Answers
  • I have not seen these anywhere. Where can I find them? Ar...3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the chocolates with the cherry in the...3 Answers
M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies
  • "I have been to the m&m store and have tasted a large variety of them, however this is my favourite flavour but i think this is the oerfect gift for valentines day but should be for sell all time of year" in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't have thought I would like this flavor as fruit flavors in candy can begin to taste a bit fake, however, these are just the right amount of cherry for the chocolate candy." in 1 review
Jennifer H.
Angola, IN
Best flavor of mms so far!! They are supe hard to find now but they were so good
Carolyn B.
Clute, TX
This fruit flavored M&Ms have a perfume-y taste that is fake and horrendous.
heather s.
flint, mi
Delsih! I love m & m s. they are so good and melt in my mouth. delsih!!!!!
amee h.
Bath, SC
I love these M&M's and they're always super hard to find. They are so good.
Alyssa L.
Super yummy and super cheap to fill your chocolatey needs love this product
Carla E.
Barcelona
Este producto me encanta, lo compro bastante a menudo en los supermercados o en una tienda de chucherias, le doy muy buena valoración porque están bueníssimos. Asi que a la gente que le guste el chocolate y las avellanas, juntos es explosivo!!
Stephanie S.
Love love love!! Anything that provides chocolate with cherries is ultimately amazing and this product is no different. It's the fun of m&ms with a great added flavor which is subtle but oh so delicious. ..I highly suggest buying a bag if you can and if it can't, like me, I suggest doing what I do and stocking up when you go to the US!!!
ingrid m.
Bayamon, PR
I always like when is Valentine's Day so I can buy this. Cherry is one of my favorite flavors. Absolutely a great flavor. Always affordable to buy. I eat them daily. Usually I buy between three to four packs during valentine's. I would recommend everybody to buy them.
Rhiannon R.
I have been to the m&m store and have tasted a large variety of them, however this is my favorite flavor but i think this is the oerfect gift for valentines day but should be for sell all time of year
Crystal M.
Binbrook, ONTARIO
These are amazing. I was always a fan of the chocolate covered cherry blossoms and these definitely fix the craving. Delicious! I can eat the whole bag!
Melanie T.
Columbus, GA
I have not seen these anywhere. Where can I find them? Are they worth buying?
tiffany m.
Do these taste like the chocolates with the cherry in the middle?
Carolyn M.