M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Carolyn M.M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Liz R.M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Bre D.

BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

M&M's® Cherry Chocolate Candies.
Be mine.
Cherry artificial flavor.
Made with real milk chocolate.
What's inside:
Calories 210, 11%DV per serving.

• Are these only seasonal?1 Answers
  • I have not seen these anywhere. Where can I find them? Ar...3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the chocolates with the cherry in the...3 Answers
M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies
  • "I have been to the m&m store and have tasted a large variety of them, however this is my favourite flavour but i think this is the oerfect gift for valentines day but should be for sell all time of year" in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't have thought I would like this flavor as fruit flavors in candy can begin to taste a bit fake, however, these are just the right amount of cherry for the chocolate candy." in 1 review
Melissa C.
Bremerton, WA
OH Yes! These are amazing. I only have a few at a time, because they are so flavorful. A very rich flavor. But, they will leave a little bit of an odd after taste in your mouth. Don't care though, bc they are just so fun! I will for sure buy these again in the future.
Janie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
One of my favorite M&M candies besides the mint and peanut! It's a perfect Valentines treat or anytime treat. It has a sweet, creamy, chocolate, cherry inside with a delicious candy coating on the outside! Always reasonably priced and I'd highly recommend it to anyone who loves cherry flavored chocolate!
Shelley D.
Southaven, MS
These M&M's are absolutely delicious! They really do taste like a chocolate covered cherry, but not as messy and certainly more convenient to eat. I tried these for the first time recently while on vacation, they were purchased directly from the M&M's store, along with several other flavors, but these were by far my favorite and I would definitely purchase them again. If you like the taste of chocolate covered cherries, you can't go wrong with these M&Ms!
Kim L.
Jamestown, KY
These are my absolute favorite m&m's on the entire planet! I have to special order them because I can't find them in the stores anymore which is a huge disappointment! I would literally eat these every day if they weren't so hard to come by. I can't say enough how wonderful they are..I'm a big fan of chocolate/cherry stuff. Yum!
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
If you love chocolate and Cherries this is out. Grab that M&M chocolate cherry bag and run with out to your couch off bed and watch your favorite movie or read Edith this by your side and heavenly in your mouth.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
I had high expectations for these but I did not like them. There are some flavors that they should stay away from and this is one of them. The cherry/chocolate seems like a great combination but I'm not sure if it was because of the hard candy shell or just the taste in general but I did not like them at all.
Carli V.
Madison, NJ
YUM. I love chocolate cherry flavor combo and this candy did just this! I bought it for valentines day and I loved it! Cherry is the best and this is so affordable, I will buy it again the next time I see it! If you like cherry and chocolate, these are for you!
Rosie V.
Tobyhanna, PA
These are wonderful ! They taste so amazing ! The combination between chocolate & cherries are bomb ! They have a great flavor not overpowering on the cherries or chocolate ! It's the perfect size ! I would recommend this to anyone ! Really really good !
Sydney T.
Dadeville, AL
These are great <3 A lot of people we're complaining about them being melted and squished but out of all the ones I've seen so far only one was squished. I ordered them in winter and that may have been a variable but still. They came a day or two before expected. I think they are by far my favorite candy and I would definitely recommend buying these.
Kelly S.
Wasn't a big fan of these. Cherry taste was very artificial and somewhat bitter. If you're looking for a good chocolate cherry treat, I wouldn't choose these. However, if you're the type that likes to just experiment with different types of candies, then they're worth a try for the cheap price.
Melanie T.
Columbus, GA
I have not seen these anywhere. Where can I find them? Are they worth buying?
tiffany m.
Do these taste like the chocolates with the cherry in the middle?
Carolyn M.