M&M's Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Carolyn M.M&M's Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Liz R.M&M's Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Bre D.

BY M&M'S

M&M's® Cherry Chocolate Candies.
Be mine.
Cherry artificial flavor.
Made with real milk chocolate.
What's inside:
Calories 210, 11%DV per serving. see more...

• Are these only seasonal?1 Answers
  • I have not seen these anywhere. Where can I find them? Are they wor...3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the chocolates with the cherry in the middle?3 Answers
M&M's Cherry Chocolate Candies
  • "I wouldn't have thought I would like this flavor as fruit flavors in candy can begin to taste a bit fake, however, these are just the right amount of cherry for the chocolate candy." in 1 review
  • "I have been to the m&m store and have tasted a large variety of them, however this is my favourite flavour but i think this is the oerfect gift for valentines day but should be for sell all time of year" in 1 review
Shelley D.
Shelley D.
Southaven, MS
These M&M's are absolutely delicious! They really do taste like a chocolate covered cherry, but not as messy and certainly more convenient to eat. I tried these for the first time recently while on vacation, they were purchased directly from the M&M's store, along with several other flavors, but these were by far my favorite and I would definitely purchase them again. If you like the taste of chocolate covered cherries, you can't go wrong with these M&Ms!
Kim L.
Kim L.
Jamestown, KY
These are my absolute favorite m&m's on the entire planet! I have to special order them because I can't find them in the stores anymore which is a huge disappointment! I would literally eat these every day if they weren't so hard to come by. I can't say enough how wonderful they are..I'm a big fan of chocolate/cherry stuff. Yum!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
I had high expectations for these but I did not like them. There are some flavors that they should stay away from and this is one of them. The cherry/chocolate seems like a great combination but I'm not sure if it was because of the hard candy shell or just the taste in general but I did not like them at all.
Payton H.
Payton H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I just love these m&m's. The cherry m&m's are my absolute favorite kind. Compared to other alternatives these are way better. I bought these at one of my local grocery stores. Like I wrote earlier they are so much better than other alternatives. I would most certainly recommend these m&m's to other people.
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Hemlock, MI
I've tried these before and while the chocolate was good, I wasn't impressed with the cherry flavor. It tasted a bit to processed for me. Of course that is a personal taste and you may like the flavor, so if they interest you, try them. Just beware the cherry flavor may not live up to expectations.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Erick, OK
Amazing. Truly the greatest M&M out there. I wish it were sold year round instead of being seasonal but it's so good that I really don't mind the wait. It's definitely on to try, and it may just become your new favorite. All the flavor of a cherry cordial and none of the mess that comes with it.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Wasn't a big fan of these. Cherry taste was very artificial and somewhat bitter. If you're looking for a good chocolate cherry treat, I wouldn't choose these. However, if you're the type that likes to just experiment with different types of candies, then they're worth a try for the cheap price.
Jessie M.
Jessie M.
Springfield, MO
I have a major sweet tooth when it comes to cherry flavored candies & chocolate covered cherry cordials have been one of my favorites since I was a kid
& these really had me reminiscing about childhood
I'm sad they only sell them in stores around valentine's dayou & not year round
Christine D.
Christine D.
Ermine, KY
I tried these because of my love for cordial cherries but unfortunately these pale in comparison. I just didn't enjoy the mix of chocolate and cherry in the M&M form. I think the cherry flavor is just too artificial if that makes since. I'll just stick to what I love.
Carli V.
Carli V.
East Hampton, CT
YUM. I love chocolate cherry flavor combo and this candy did just this! I bought it for valentines day and I loved it! Cherry is the best and this is so affordable, I will buy it again the next time I see it! If you like cherry and chocolate, these are for you!
tiffany m.
tiffany m.
Do these taste like the chocolates with the cherry in the middle?
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
Columbus, GA
I have not seen these anywhere. Where can I find them? Are they worth buying?
Carolyn M.