BY M&M'S

• I want prove this chocolate. I've never seen it, has anyone ever ...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried M&Ms Caramel? Thoughts?8 Answers
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
I'm very conflicted with the rating on this product. On one hand they are rather tasty. On the other hand, they arent really what I expected. You can feel the caramel more than you can taste it. The candy shell taste is sort of overpowering. Overall they sort of taste like hard candy coated rolo's except Rolo's taste better. Plus thete is really nothing eye catching about the packaging. The color used is rather dark and the illustration is plain, though I did see someone making the argument that red and yellow are savagely ripping apart orange which I found amusing.
Britnee J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These have become my most favorite flavor. I first came across these at CVS pharmacy. I have literally been buying them ever sense. I eat a pack or two daily. It’s my newest addiction and I’m obsessed. You can find them at Walmart, CVS, the gas station, convenience stores, Kroger, Target in the dollar tree. Just keep in mind that they are very very very high in sugar.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have been looking forward to caramel m&ms for years. Literally years. I even wrote Mars about how badly they needed to make a caramel m&m. Yes I'm pathetic and I love m&m's. But when I hear they were coming this year I was SOOOOO BEYOND EXCITED. Chocolate makes my days better. I tried them for the first time and I was a bit disappointed :( the caramel is so chewy and tastes so fake.. I still will eat them because I love m&m's but I think they could improve on them!!
Ashleigh S.
Adrian
I was so excited when I heard these were coming out. I love the coffee, honey nut, pretzel and peanut butter m&ms but unfortunately I was so disappointed. These were not what I expected. They have the hard caramel that I did not think had great flavor. I only bought them once and I won’t buy them again.
Bethany P.
Sanborn, NY
I had these over the summer with my friend when we were working at a summer camp and we got everyone hooked on them! They’re great if you love chocolate and Carmel but they are a little sweet and every now and then I get and m&m where the Carmel just tasted fake and gross. But they’re very very good and I buy them all the time and haven’t had a bad m&m since the summer. Maybe it was a bad batch but they’re still very delicious
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I never really cared for the new M&M’s flavors but my friend convinced me to try the caramel kind and I must say they’re quite tasty! I always see them at Walmart and other stores and sometimes I even get myself a pack!
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
So I'm going to start off saying that I love Carmel and I love M&Ms, however my son got a pack of these during Halloween so I tried one since I hadn't even heard of this kind and honestly I thought they were horrible. The Carmel was too hard and chewy and just didn't go well with an M&M. I was very disappointed because I really wanted it to be good, I was ready to eat the whole bag until I tried them.
Keyshia C.
New York
These are pretty good. The caramel M&Ms are not the best to me but I love it! So good! I've bought several bags of these from Walmart and M&M's made a great choice! These are not awesome, but they are good. Well worth it. Yes, I recommend to others if you are a fan of caramel and chocolate.
Arielle M.
Newport News, VA
These are one of my favorite M&M's so far. I literally ate about the whole bag in one day. I'm a big fan of candy with caramel, so when I saw these I had to try. I always try to grab me a bag when I'm trying to sooth a sweet tooth. I recommend anyone that has a love for caramel and chocolate to give these a try!
Ashley B.
Hamilton, GA
Huge fan of M&Ms not so much of these ..my husband searched high and low to get his hands on a bag of these for me because I just "had to have them " . Umm not worth the trouble or the hype they tasted like candy covered milk duds and I guess I just had my taste buds set on creamy hollow Carmel filled m&ms
Allison S.
Anyone tried M&Ms Caramel? Thoughts?
Alexis R.
Has anybody try these before?I really love caramel and want to give these a go.
Adriana F.
I want prove this chocolate. I've never seen it, has anyone ever tasted it?
Kacy W.
The Woodlands, TX
Anyone try these? I'm scared I'll be disappointed
Briee F.
Fort Worth, TX
Are these actually any good? I love caramel and m&ms!