CALORIES 210
FAT 10G
CARBS 28G
SUGARS 27G

Ingredients Declaration:

MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL AND NATURAL FLAVORS, SALT), SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL, MILKFAT, SKIM MILK, CORNSTARCH, LESS THAN 1% - LACTOSE, DEXTRIN, SALT, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, COLORING (INCLUDES BLUE 1 LAKE, YELLOW 6, RED 40, YELLOW 5, BLUE 1), CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, GUM ACACIA. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS MILK AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN PEANUTS. PRODUCT IS KOSHER DAIRY. PARTIALLY PRODUCED WITH GENETIC ENGINEERING.

Adoro este sabor!!! Quem mais gosta?
Is anyone else addicted to this caramel goodness as much as I am? These chocolates have me breaking all the rules of my low histamine diet 🙃😍☺️
Do they have in stores Carmel m&m cookies?
Start your review of M&Ms® Caramel!
Milton , DE
I am obsessed with these! I mean the texture and the flavor are great! We got the mini packs for Halloween and I have been diffing into them 😍 I recommend them and their pricing is great too considering the higher prices typically on candy. The caramel isn’t drippy or sticky it’s a little harder so no mess.
Bend, OR
I see M&Ms trying to jump on the thousand flavor bandwagon over here. I wish they would jump off! I didn’t like whenNabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie tried to do that either. I don’t love these caramel M&Ms. They leave a funny taste in my mouth.
Lincoln
I honestly love these! They gave the perfect amount of chocolate and caramel! I love the fact that m&ms are coming out with new styles! Another one of my favorites is the pretzel m&ms! They are so good! I would definitely recommend these to my friends!
One word: delicious! The caramel is not hard inside, it's very creamy! If you love caramel and M&M's, you definitely need to try these! They are the perfect amount of sweetness.
6531 NW 87th Avenue T-36932
M&Ms® Caramel uploaded by Ayanna S.
So It’s basically M&M filled with lovely caramel... wonderful! You can’t go wrong with this combination, my only concern is it’s really sweet so you’ll enjoy it but in small portions. It’s not a sit down and eat the whole bag kinda snack for me... then again I picked up the biggest bag I saw... lol
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Target
This is a very dangerous product...for my diet. The perfect mix of caramel and chocolate so I only allow myself to have these once every few weeks. And ONLY the normal size package as the “share size” is way too easy to finish without sharing a single M&M.
Low Carb
Kansas City, MO
These are SUPER DELICIOUS...I call them crack! They are easy to eat the whole bag! Chocolate with a candy shell & a caramel center...mmmmmm...need I say more,???
Eastvale , CA
I like the Eminem because I love caramel and chocolate it’s kind of weird at first when you’re buying into it a little crunchy and then you change the Carmel is just a little different but it’s really good
Vegetarian, Organic, No Special Diet
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
If your a chocolate lover then you have to try these. The caramel center makes them ten times better than a normal m&m. I love the candy coating on the outside. Gives it some nice texture. These are my favorite version of m&m's hands down. A definite repurchase! I find these at the dollar tree for 89 cents
Stockton, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I expected something else. The caramel isn’t liquidy or gooey. I even left some in a hot setting for an extended period of time, and the caramel was still in tack. However, the caramel does not taste bad, especially with chocolate. You do get the crunch of the M&M. So it’s a good combination.
Vegetarian, Dairy Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Frederick , CO
2 years ago
Shelby -. • 2 years ago
Yes I have I love it so chewy wish more came in the bag....dollartree has them.