BY M&M'S #42 in Chocolate

• I want prove this chocolate. I've never seen it, has anyone ever ...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried M&Ms Caramel? Thoughts?6 Answers
Zakia F.
Zakia F.
Bought the new caramel m&ms & I'm kinda, dissapointed. It just happened to be the last bag in rite aid. So I open the bag, pop in my mouth & I'm thinking... " is this chocolate m&M's? WHERE'S THE CARAMEL??? I WANT CARAMEL!!! needless to say there is NOT enough caramel in these to call them caramel.
There's more chocolate in them. They r a nice big size too. So y more chocolate? I really wanted to like them ( altho I'm almost done with the bag) but I'm not fond of the lack of caramel. Ughh.
I mean they r not bad.... But id never buy them again.... What a, tease when I saw the commercial. I got excited. & I thought I was special cause I found the LAST BAG in a sea of COFFEE M&Ms & peanut butter. ( now don't get me started on the COFFEE ones that my friend chose to buy.... 😡😕😟😖 M&Ms Caramel
Iris P.
Iris P.
Bronx
Meh.. could be way better but then again they're just basic M&M's and you get what you pay for. I purchased this at ITS Sugar candy store which is the only place I've seen it being sold at. It is not pricy, just your typical candy from a convience store. I didn't really enjoy it to be completely honest. I believe that it tastes like it's missing something. When you bite into M&M's, I always think about some type of crunch with the sweetness. The caramel is really hard inside and gets stuck to your teeth so beware. The caramel mixed with the chocolate taste is decent but it doesn't have a strong enough Caramel-y taste. When I think caramel I think soft and smooth which this isn't. It is very sugary in fact and yes this is candy and it's suppose to be sugary but I guess it goes a little over the top. Probably won't purchase this again.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
I'm very conflicted with the rating on this product. On one hand they are rather tasty. On the other hand, they arent really what I expected. You can feel the caramel more than you can taste it. The candy shell taste is sort of overpowering. Overall they sort of taste like hard candy coated rolo's except Rolo's taste better. Plus thete is really nothing eye catching about the packaging. The color used is rather dark and the illustration is plain, though I did see someone making the argument that red and yellow are savagely ripping apart orange which I found amusing.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Martinez, GA
One word: deliciousness! I bought these on a whim at Kroger as the sharing size resealable bags were on sale. There was only one bag left of caramel so I snatched it up real quick as I'd never tried them before. I wasn't expecting to be blown away. Let's be real. The flavors of sweets have gotten out of control lately. I'm looking at you, Swedish Fish flavored Oreos. Back to seriousness.... These are amazing! Crunchy and smooth all at one time! I love texture combos like this. And this resealable bag is genius! You kinda feel obligated to eat the whole bag that you've just ripped the paper off with no way to keep them safe until your next sugar fix is needed. With this bag, you can eat a few, seal it back up, and know they'll be fresh for next time!
amanda b.
amanda b.
Englewood, FL
I love the new caramel m&ms! If you like chocolate and carcamel then these m&ms will be your favorite candy. You get both the crunchiness and chewyiness all at the same time. The caramel isn't hard but its not super soft. I've been able to find these in all the grocery stores I've been in and gas stations as well. Im not even going to get into price because I think all candy is over priced.
Brigid B.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
I picked these up at Stop & Shop this weekend and I am already obsessed! They're as enjoyable as a milk dud but have the typical m&m candy shell as an added bonus. The caramel isn't as runny as some of the pictures I have seen, but still very enjoyable. They come in a convenient resealable bag and are fairly affordable. I would highly recommend this product to any caramel lover looking to try something new.
candi s.
candi s.
Martinsburg, WV
I picked these up at a Sheetz gas station just to try them out, thinking they would be ok. These are Really GOOD! It has a nice amount of chewy caramel inside that's covered in the original chocolate and candy shell. They are super addicting! M&M got these right when they made these. I think it would also be good if they made a version with  a peanut in the middle of the caramel  as well. I definitely recommend picking up a bag if you are a caramel lover.
Lela M.
Lela M.
Corpus Christi, TX
I wish I could give these a 3.5 on the stars because I didn't feel they deserved a three but they didn't deserve a four either. The outside coating of chocolate is exactly what I've come to expect from M&Ms - chocolate, melt in your mouth type coating. The caramel though? It could be better. It is chewy not soft like I expected, it's a tad sweeter than I imagined it was going to be as well. Overall I'd buy a bag of these again if I was wanting something sweeter than normal otherwise I'd stick with my regular Peanut M&Ms.
Bri R.
Bri R.
This M&M's flavor is OK. I was so excited about these, I just about freaked out when I saw them at Target. They are about the size of a peanut M&M and share the similar thick chocolate coating. The first thing I told my family was the caramel tasted like the cheap square caramels you can buy at the grocery store, so the flavor was mediocre. It's also the same thick, but soft consistency, so the image of stretching the caramel is deceiving. Personally, I won't buy again, but they are OK.
Christine D.
Christine D.
So I did get the sharing size bag of caramel m&ms but I'M NOT SHARING, well I will share my thought though. This is a must for any Caramel fan! They are the perfect similar to peanut m&m size. The caramel flavor gives me a slight Twix deja vu. There temperature can affect the softness of the caramel which I love and find so delightful. Next I need to toss a handful in the freezer but these guys are to die for.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Has anybody try these before?I really love caramel and want to give these a go.
Kacy W.
Kacy W.
The Woodlands, TX
Anyone try these? I'm scared I'll be disappointed
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
I want prove this chocolate. I've never seen it, has anyone ever tasted it?
Allison S.
Allison S.
Anyone tried M&Ms Caramel? Thoughts?
Lauren D.