BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are these likes? I am waiting to order myself some as we don...1 Answers
  • What do these taste like? Like Candy Corn?1 Answers
  • Do these taste like candy corn? I really do not like the waxy bla...1 Answers
M&M’S® Candy Corn
  • "I've never been much on candy corn or white chocolate but when I saw these in a local supermarket a while back I picked up a couple of bags just to try them." in 12 reviews
Kimberly B.
Cullman, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great for snacking! Great for adults and kids! I bought some of these last year around Halloween because I love candy corn and figured why not try them! I was surprised by how much I really liked them. I actually like them better than candy corn now!! I wish I could get them year round. If you like candy corn I’d suggest giving these a try. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed at all! I found mine at a local dollar general but I’m sure other retailers carry them.
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
I don't know if I'd describe it as candy corn flavor? I'm not thrilled about the white chocolate and candy corn together / it just all feels like a mouth full of sugar. I was curious, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
This takes my two favorites and puts them together which is great. In the beginning, however, the taste hit me pretty hard so it was off putting for me. But after a while, it taste pretty good. There’s no weird after taste either. The only reason why it didn’t get 5 stars is because the initial taste in the beginning.
nye m.
Los Angeles, CA
Halloween is just around the corner and I know it's there when I see these!!! The M&M candy corn is the best thing since milk chocolate bunnies and it's better than your normal candy corn. It can be purchased almost anywhere (I recommend target) and it always sets the mood to a very sweet Halloween.
summer s.
Sanford , FL
These are by far the best M&Ms I've had. I'm a big fan of candy corn and when I saw these I had to have them and I loved them. They are so sweet and taste like a chocolaty candy corn. I get mine at target because they usually have a good deal on them.
Brooke F.
Deland, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Perfect for Halloween time if you're a fan of candy corn and chocolate! Very affordable, nothing too crazy or fancy, nice flavor, and it's available pretty much everywhere. I would definitely recommend it for a halloween party or movie night.
Melanie H.
Williamston, SC
I was skeptical about whether or not the taste would be similar to candy corn. I liked these better than actual candy corn because it tasted smoother. The bags are a little smaller sized but most stores will run sales since it is a seasonal product. The outside of the candy did feel a little oily but could've been how they were stored.
Miranda P.
Loganville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ugh can I have these year round ?! I love candy corn and this is right up my alley ! Either ya Love or hate candy corn anything but I'm a true lover !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recommend hat even if you don't like candy corn you give these a try.
Taylor R.
Waynesville, MO
I LOVE these M&M's I can't wait for them to come out every Halloween/Fall. It's hard to keep them in the house because once we have them we eat them! They are so good and I would recommend them to anyone who likes regular candy corn!
John M.
Plainfield, IL
A little too sweet for my liking but the colors were a nice match to candy corn from Halloween. I’ve had these one time. I think they are a good value for the price. I wouldn’t recommend them if you want candy corn.
Alison F.
IOLA, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do these really taste like candy corn? They tasted off to me and I'm wondering if it was just me or the bag I bought.
Lynn W.
So I've heard about these but I'm just not sure, I love candy corn to bits but candy corn m&ms? Are they worth trying? I tried the Hersey candy corn bars and they were disgusting. Opinions?
Desiree R.
Aurora, CO
Do these truly taste like candy corn?
valarie t.
Hesperia, CA
Does it taste like candy corn ? or just has the colors ?
Sarah M.
Depew, NY
Is it actually candy corn inside? Or a weird mix of choc and candy corn flavor?