M&M’S® Candy Corn

by M&M's

Nothing says Halloween quite like M&M’s White Candy Corn Chocolate Candies .Dressed in delicious candy corn-colored, hard shell disguises, these yummy M&M’s are different inside and out this Halloween. Beneath white, yellow, and orange coats lies a...

Are these over toweringly sweet?
Omg please tell me this is a joke!?!? Real???
Are these any good? Do they taste like candy corn?
Start your review of M&M’S® Candy Corn!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I've never been much on candy corn or white chocolate but when I saw these in a local supermarket a while back I picked up a couple of bags just to try them.” in 12 reviews
Surprisingly awesome! I grabbed a bag when they sold them at my job for a little while, they were wicked good. They taste like candy corn but with a white chocolate infused.
Fort Stewart, GA
These m&m's are like crack....I have eaten a whole bag in one setting and didn't even realize it. There are very sweet and don't 100% taste like candy corn but I love them
Lombard, IL
Surprisingly good!! I wasn't sure what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised. The white chocolate was a good mix and it made it sweet. Pretty addicting after a while - hard to have just a few!!
No Special Diet
This seasonal candy is just average. The colors invoke the image of candy corn but the flavor is basically white chocolate. Would probably not buy again but would eat if someone gave them to me.
Dairy Free
Hoboken, NJ
These were awful! I love candy corn and I love M&Ms so I was so excited to add these to my Halloween treats. It would have been easier to eat a melted Yankee Candle.
I was super excited to buy these, but was disappointed from the first bite. They tasted nothing like candy corn and just were not as delicious as I was hoping they would be. I only ate a few and gave the rest of the bag away.
Irvine, CA
I honestly think that this is one of the best M&M seasonal item. It tastes a little more like white chocolate than actual candy corn. If you are a fan of candy corn, you should give it a try!
No Special Diet
I feel like I am one of few people who actually like candy corn and white chocolate. I thought these tasted great but I could only eat a few because they were so sweet!
Peabody, MA
I was not a fan at all. I did misread the package and did not see the white chocolate. If you are not a fan of white chocolate probably shouldnt be your first choice.
Liberty, MO
I love M&Ms, but I'd pass on these. I thought they would be really good, but they're too rich and it's hard to eat more than a couple at a time. It's not a good flavor choice for one of America's best-selling candies.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...