M&M’S® Candy Corn

by M&M's

Nothing says Halloween quite like M&M’s White Candy Corn Chocolate Candies .Dressed in delicious candy corn-colored, hard shell disguises, these yummy M&M’s are different inside and out this Halloween. Beneath white, yellow, and orange coats lies a...

M&M’S® Candy Corn ? Do they compare to actual candy corn?
How are these? I love m&ms and candy corn but I don’t know about them both being combined.
Are these over toweringly sweet?
Start your review of M&M’S® Candy Corn!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I've never been much on candy corn or white chocolate but when I saw these in a local supermarket a while back I picked up a couple of bags just to try them.in reviews
Diana H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,116 reviews
M&M’S® Candy Corn uploaded by Diana H.
M&M’S® Candy Corn uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Target
I've been eating M&M's forever. While I enjoy the chocolate ones, my daughter loves the ones with peanuts. The chocolate candy coating is my favorite.
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
I don't like these but mainly because I don't like candy corn but my son does and loves these M&M I don't find them all the time but when I do I pick them up for my sugar bear .
jolene S.
I love candy corn but these are disgusting! The flavor is weird and artificial. It's like old candy, dust, and chocolate. Save yourself the misery. Bleck.
Hailey C.
Marina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a super fun way to decorate for the fall holiday season while also enjoying your favorite m&ms snacks. The colors look beautiful in a small dish and help brighten up your home just a bit. Still one of my favorite go to desserts!
Huong T.
Bergenfield, NJ
I love candy corn. It's literally my favorite candy of all time. And in the white chocolate flavor is good.
Kimberly C.
I hate candy corn but somehow these became addicting to eat, I tried one and couldn't stop. They taste really good.
Andrea P.
Santa Clara, UT
I love me some candy corn but when I saw these M&M's I wasn't sure I would like them and man was I Wrong! I love these!! I stock up on these when they are out and hid them in my closet!
Julie G.
Floyd, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I wait all year for these. I am not a huge fan of candy corn but these are AMAZING!!! I live white chocolate. The only down side is they are only available this time of year. #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Alexandra N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hands down the best flavor m&m has come out with! It's the perfect marriage of your traditional candies with a Halloween flavor. They should sell these all year round! 10/10 would recommend! What a great invention!
Elizabeth T.
Naugatuck, Ct
This is my sons new favorite M&M. They taste like vanilla more than candy corn to me but are so good!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melanie F.
seventy chapel st n
il y a 2 mois
M&M’S® Candy Corn ? Do they compare to actual candy corn?
Lacie W. il y a un mois
Personally I don't like actual candy corn. I love these thoe it's like the perfect combination of candy corn and chocolate flavor.