BY M&M'S #71 in Chocolate

• What are these likes? I am waiting to order myself some as we don...1 Answers
  • What do these taste like? Like Candy Corn?1 Answers
  • Do these taste like candy corn? I really do not like the waxy bla...1 Answers
M&M's Candy Corn
  • "I've never been much on candy corn or white chocolate but when I saw these in a local supermarket a while back I picked up a couple of bags just to try them." in 12 reviews
Kimberly B.
Cullman, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great for snacking! Great for adults and kids! I bought some of these last year around Halloween because I love candy corn and figured why not try them! I was surprised by how much I really liked them. I actually like them better than candy corn now!! I wish I could get them year round. If you like candy corn I’d suggest giving these a try. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed at all! I found mine at a local dollar general but I’m sure other retailers carry them.
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
I don't know if I'd describe it as candy corn flavor? I'm not thrilled about the white chocolate and candy corn together / it just all feels like a mouth full of sugar. I was curious, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am unsure if these little candies are still around but I loved these! These were absolutely remarkable. If you love the sweetness and the vibrancy of candy corn, then these are perfect. The taste isn’t overpowering because it is blended with the chocolate. They look very similar to Reese’s Pieces but are not in terms of taste.
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
This takes my two favorites and puts them together which is great. In the beginning, however, the taste hit me pretty hard so it was off putting for me. But after a while, it taste pretty good. There’s no weird after taste either. The only reason why it didn’t get 5 stars is because the initial taste in the beginning.
nye m.
Los Angeles, CA
Halloween is just around the corner and I know it's there when I see these!!! The M&M candy corn is the best thing since milk chocolate bunnies and it's better than your normal candy corn. It can be purchased almost anywhere (I recommend target) and it always sets the mood to a very sweet Halloween.
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
My favourite M&M’s, especially around the fall season! They are tougher to find in my area but target usually has a good stock. They have the candy corn flavor without the weird texture. I buy these every year!
Alma P.
Tustin, CA
Wasn't sure what to expect with these because you never know with a special flavors that they come out with for the holidays. I have to say these are actually pretty tasty! I took them to work and shared them with the coworkers and we were split 50-50 which is why I'm only given him three stars. I would buy them again though!
summer s.
Sanford , FL
These are by far the best M&Ms I've had. I'm a big fan of candy corn and when I saw these I had to have them and I loved them. They are so sweet and taste like a chocolaty candy corn. I get mine at target because they usually have a good deal on them.
Melanie H.
Williamston, SC
I was skeptical about whether or not the taste would be similar to candy corn. I liked these better than actual candy corn because it tasted smoother. The bags are a little smaller sized but most stores will run sales since it is a seasonal product. The outside of the candy did feel a little oily but could've been how they were stored.
Miranda P.
Loganville , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ugh can I have these year round ?! I love candy corn and this is right up my alley ! Either ya Love or hate candy corn anything but I'm a true lover !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recommend hat even if you don't like candy corn you give these a try.
Lynn W.
So I've heard about these but I'm just not sure, I love candy corn to bits but candy corn m&ms? Are they worth trying? I tried the Hersey candy corn bars and they were disgusting. Opinions?
Alison F.
IOLA, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do these really taste like candy corn? They tasted off to me and I'm wondering if it was just me or the bag I bought.
Desiree R.
Aurora, CO
Do these truly taste like candy corn?
valarie t.
Hesperia, CA
Does it taste like candy corn ? or just has the colors ?
Sarah M.
Depew, NY
Is it actually candy corn inside? Or a weird mix of choc and candy corn flavor?