BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Peanut Butter (Partially Defatted Peanuts), Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Cornstarch, Dextrose, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Natural Flavors, Salt, Dextrin, Coloring (Includes Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 2, Blue 2 Lake), Propyl Gallate To Maintain Freshness, Gum Acacia. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Tree Nuts. Product Is Kosher Dairy. Partially Produced With Genetic Engineering

• Does the peanut butter have the same taste as a Reese’s ?1 Answers
  • How does this product taste? Does the peanut butter Tast ...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite dessert recipe using these? 2 Answers
Nicolette C.
Staten Island, NY
I love love peanut butter and i love picking on snacks throughout the day (even though i shouldn’t). I am guilty of buying bags of these m&ms and snacking on the family sized packages ! This peanut butter and chocolate combination is so sweet and delicious, and has the great crunch of the m&m hard shell! The peanut butter tastes really great and does not taste chalky or fake. I could eat these all day!
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with peanut butter m&m's they are so yummy I love the layer of chocolate about the soft peanut butter inside I get these whenever i can find them and I'm in the mood for candy. They are so cheap for something so delicious. I cant tell you how many times I have bought these!
Ashley K.
WETUMPKA, AL
This big bag is a little too pricey for me but I love when these melt and its like a soft chocolaty peanut flavor and its soft but the shell has a slight crunch. I don't eat these much but only because I forget about them. I love when they are slightly melted. Now i am craving chocolate.
Lizzie C.
West Union, SC
This is my favorite kind of M&M, they are so delicious and sweet. Compared to Reese's pieces they are 100000x better. When I buy them I try to buy the smaller packs because they are very high in calories so I try to only buy this on special occasions.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with the peanut butter m&m’s. My family usually gets them around Christmas time because our cvs always runs some sort of special and we always stock up! I love the creamy peanut butter filling and the bite sized candy is just amazing. I could eat them endlessly.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've been going crazy for peanut butter products this year, and these suit that craving perfectly. They're delicious and sweet, but not too sweet. The center isn't as creamy as they make it look on the package, which is a bit of a disappointment, but they're still good.
Brittney M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best M&M flavor, is hand down the Peanut Butter ones, Worth the value, Taste like your eating Peanut butter out of the can, Skippy Peanut Butter to be exact, and there affordable. So good. And I could eat these without stopping at least 3 bags at a time .
Arazeli S.
Visalia, CA
Oh my gosh these are my favorite M&Ms by far they're so good! I'm 9 months pregnant and crave peanut butter and this is the ultimate snack cuz it's chocolate and peanut butter yassss!
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
I love peanut butter m&m so much! It’s a red or green shelled chocolate with milk chocolate! The center is a creamy peanut butter! You can get them at Walmart or Target..... They come in a Christmas theme packaging! I highly recommend them
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These m&m's are addicting. Literally addicting. I will buy a sharing size pack and eat the whole thing without even noticing!! The peanut butter in them is amazing and the m&m outside is delicious as always. Definitely my favorite flavor m&m!
Selena R.
What's better Reese's pieces or these M&M's?
Danielle E.
Do these melt in your hand?
Katie D.
Princeton, NJ
Do you prefer these or Reese's pieces?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Ehhh I'm a peanut butter fan but not in m&m who else is with me on this one
Amanda K.
Philadelphia, PA
Small vote which ones are the best?