BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Peanut Butter (Partially Defatted Peanuts), Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Cornstarch, Dextrose, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Natural Flavors, Salt, Dextrin, Coloring (Includes Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 2, Blue 2 Lake), Propyl Gallate To Maintain Freshness, Gum Acacia. Contains Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Tree Nuts. Product Is Kosher Dairy. Partially Produced With Genetic Engineering

Nicolette C.
Staten Island, NY
I love love peanut butter and i love picking on snacks throughout the day (even though i shouldn’t). I am guilty of buying bags of these m&ms and snacking on the family sized packages ! This peanut butter and chocolate combination is so sweet and delicious, and has the great crunch of the m&m hard shell! The peanut butter tastes really great and does not taste chalky or fake. I could eat these all day!
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with peanut butter m&m's they are so yummy I love the layer of chocolate about the soft peanut butter inside I get these whenever i can find them and I'm in the mood for candy. They are so cheap for something so delicious. I cant tell you how many times I have bought these!
Lizzie C.
west union, SC
This is my favorite kind of M&M, they are so delicious and sweet. Compared to Reese's pieces they are 100000x better. When I buy them I try to buy the smaller packs because they are very high in calories so I try to only buy this on special occasions.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've been going crazy for peanut butter products this year, and these suit that craving perfectly. They're delicious and sweet, but not too sweet. The center isn't as creamy as they make it look on the package, which is a bit of a disappointment, but they're still good.
Addie B.
These are my favorite types of m & m's. I love the amount of peanut butter to chocolate ratio they use. If I were to buy candy I would pick these up for sure. The chocolate isn't the best, but the peanut butter makes up for it.
Robyn D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I must say these are really are tasty. The chocolate of m and m, and a creamy PB center. I also really love the size of each bite. I would love an increased Pb taste, but this will certainly satisfy your sweet tooth.
Brittney M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best M&M flavor, is hand down the Peanut Butter ones, Worth the value, Taste like your eating Peanut butter out of the can, Skippy Peanut Butter to be exact, and there affordable. So good. And I could eat these without stopping at least 3 bags at a time .
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These m&m's are addicting. Literally addicting. I will buy a sharing size pack and eat the whole thing without even noticing!! The peanut butter in them is amazing and the m&m outside is delicious as always. Definitely my favorite flavor m&m!
Taylor E.
Germantwn Hls, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am in LOVE with this candy!!! It is super delicious and a great price. It’s well made & great all the time. I can find it almost anywhere. I probably eat more of it then I should but it’s so irresistible. I would recommend this to others!
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite treat so I was so happy to get a big bag that was soooo fresh! Oh so good, and oh so hard to stop eating! I haven't had pb M&m's this fresh before I don't think, I have since ordered a few more bags and I recommend you all do too! I love peanut butter, the peanut utter M&M's are great, the problem is, you can't eat just one! They are so very good you find yourself eating handfuls! Lol.. A definite buy!
Selena R.
What's better Reese's pieces or these M&M's?
Danielle E.
Do these melt in your hand?
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Do you prefer these or Reese's pieces?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Ehhh I'm a peanut butter fan but not in m&m who else is with me on this one
Amanda K.
Philadelphia, PA
Small vote which ones are the best?