M&M’S® Brand Mint Chocolate Candies Holiday Blend uploaded by Aaliyah C.M&M’S® Brand Mint Chocolate Candies Holiday Blend uploaded by Parikshit Sheetal S.

BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Coloring (Includes Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 6, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 2), Natural Flavor, Gum Acacia. Contains Milk And Soy. May Contain Peanuts, Tree Nuts And Wheat. Product Is Kosher Dairy. Partially Produced With Genetic Engineering

• Who else loves these chocolates? M&M’S® Brand Mint Chocol...1 Answers
  • Do these tastes like Andes mints?1 Answers
  • Can you get these year-round, or only around the holidays?3 Answers
M&M’S® Brand Mint Chocolate Candies Holiday Blend
  • "These are great to throw in a big bowl around Christmas and watch them disapoear .they don't last long in my family." in 1 review
  • "I'm a big fan of chocolate and mix so as you can imagine these tasty M&M always hit the spot." in 1 review
  • "I love any kind of M&M except the dark chocolate ones and the mint ones wich are these not a fan of these 2 flavors!" in 1 review
  • "So delicious and tasty, I love M&M's, these are my second favorite...very refreshing and handles the sweet tooth cravings well!" in 1 review
Aaliyah C.
Mmmm. These are sooo good. I think I just died and went to heaven. I love M&M and out of all of the other flavors, this the best yet. And my mom and I love mint and chocolate so this is perfect. I would highly recommend it.💋💋
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
These mint M&Ms are SO incredibly good. I like the original M&Ms, but this mint version is so addicting! I like to buy a big bag of this for the holidays because mint reminds me of Christmas. They're perfect for snacking on and for using in baking.
heather h.
Alsip, IL
I am absolutely obsessed with anything mint flavor and these candies are part of that. I love the different color green candy shells that make them look even tastier. My favorite thing to do with these candies is put them in the microwave for 30 seconds and then eat them warm. I swear they taste just like a thin mint cookie straight out of the oven. I also like to throw them in my popcorn for a sweet ad salty snack.
Angie M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I picked up a bag of these at Target and they were super yummy. The perfect amount of mint candy coating to the delicious creamy chocolate center inside. Definitely a great combination. I would absolutely pick up another bag. Total win for me!!
Meredith M.
These are one of my favorite holiday treats!! I love the dark chocolate ones and the bright minty flavor is so refreshing!! I pick these up when they go on sale at CVS and stock up for the holidays! They also refrigerate really well if you want to hang on to them for a while.
Parikshit Sheetal S.
Union City, CA
When you're craving your minty taste buds, you can always choose to the M n M's mint pack. This not only refreshes your senses but gives you the melting chocolate right on your tongue. Mint and chocolate at the same time is the combination that no one can miss !
Sarah C.
Bloomington, IL
These are my favorite!! I have to be careful & just take a few then put them away! If you like mint + milk chocolate, you'll love these! The peppermint ones are good too, great for the white chocolate lovers.
Jill M.
Forest, VA
I discovered these this past Christmas. Oh my, are they are delicious!!! They are larger than regular M&Ms and have amazing mint flavor. The only problem with these are that they are SUPER addictive!
Lisa K.
I love it when Christmas comes because I am obsessed with anything peppermint or candy cane flavored. When I saw the mint chocolate M&Ms I thought "what could be better?!?!" These were good, but they lacked the true chocolate and mint combo I was hoping for. There was something off on the balance of the flavors. I didn't fully taste the mint in some and in others it was strong. I tend to eat M&Ms one at a time (how else is a girl supposed to reduce calories?) so that could be part of the problem. I don't think I would buy them again if j was craving chocolate and mint. There are better options out there.
Danielle W.
I picked up a bag of these as well as a bag of the white peppermint variety and I have to say that I like the flavor of the white peppermint a lot better. These have a really artificial flavor (more than typical) and the chocolate center isn't as creamy as the others. I would skip these and go for the white peppermint if you're trying to decide between the two.
Sara M.
Pace, FL
How do these compare to other chocolate/mint candies?
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Can you get these year-round, or only around the holidays?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What is the difference between the mint and peppermint? In Canada (where I live), there's only the mint one. Just curious!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Do these tastes like Andes mints?
Carolina V.
Who else loves these chocolates? M&M’S® Brand Mint Chocolate Candies Holiday Blend, my boyfriend thinks I'm so weirs because he says chocolate and mint shouldn't be together lol. Let me know what you think 🙃