BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial And Natural Flavors, Salt), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Milkfat, Skim Milk, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Lactose, Dextrin, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Coloring (Includes Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Chocolate, Artificial Flavor, Gum Acacia. Allergy Information: Contains Milk And Soy. May Contain Peanuts. Product Is Kosher Dairy. Partially Produced With Genetic Engineering

Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1

I love Chocolate and this is my favorite. Just the right amount of mint and the chocolate melts in your mouth. It's amazing. Warning though, it will make other chocolate taste like crap to you. but if you're a dark chocolate lover, this is the chocolate for you!
Quinn R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love dark chocolate and every season when these come out, I stock up. Very affordable and worth every penny, they have a wonderful dark chocolate taste that’s not bitter. I would recommend these to all chocolate lovers.
April m.
Lexington, KY
I tried these Eminem's and I think I have High Hopes but in my opinion the dark chocolate does not taste that good. The other Eminem's have more of a natural real chocolate flavor while this dark chocolate cases and more artificial and not balance into the outer shell as well as the others. I would not purchase this product again.
Judy C.
Tucson, AZ
Over the years, I have developed a love and appreciation, and even a preference for dark chocolate. Did you know that dark chocolate is really good for you health-wise? That ought to make all you chocolate lovers feel even better when you indulge in the sheer delight of eating M&M's Dark Chocolate Candies. I have always liked eating M&M's in many varieties, but the dark chocolate variety has quickly become my favorite. But you can't go wrong choosing any M&M's variety, they are all deliciously fantastic!
Angel T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Es un caramelo cubierto de mani; chocolate de diferentes colores muy adictivo te puedes comer desde una bolsa de 100gr. Hasta un empaque familiar
Hay uno q se llama dugs que es un chocolate de caramelo masticable.

Los encuentras en AS y farmacias en los chekout antes de pagar. Y vas desde 1 dólar o entre 3000 y 5000 Bs venezolanos

Es un caramelo que cautiva chicos jóvenes y adultos. A mi me encanta mucho
Emilie P.
Mayville, WI
I've never been a fan of M&M's mostly because I don't like milk chocolate. When I saw these at my local Walmart, I figured I'd give them a try because I absolutely love dark chocolate. I'm pretty impressed with these! I've bought them a few times since and probably will keep repurchasing when I'm in the mood for them.
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love dark chocolate!! Love it. I like these I don't love it only because maybe it's the hard candy coating that adds just enough sugar so that it's now almost as sweet as the milk chocolate ones. But I do love really dark chocolate so maybe they're just not for everyone. But I would buy them again just for a little chocolate snack!!
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like dark chocolate, but not that much. When I tasted this m&m’s I thought I was gonna be disgusted by them, but I think they taste pretty good. It is not my favorite chocolate but they taste good for black chocolate:)
Shawna C.
San Pedro, CA
I I tried this chocolate because it was on clearance at CVS for about a dollar and I got the big bag too so I was quite a great deal. This was my first time trying this and my expectations were kinda low because it's dark chocolate and I normally don't eat M&M's dark chocolate. but because it had meant I figured hey it can't be that bad. so needless to say I actually fell in love with it, it's really good it's almost like a York Peppermint Patty in a shell that makes any sense .so I would definitely repurchase this , and if you're interested in trying this dark chocolate and mint flavor I say go for it it's actually pretty tasty.
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
M&Ms are my go to candy to begin with, I mean really how can you resist them... they’re the best! The fact that they are dark chocolate makes me love them even more. I would definitely recommend them!
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
What is your favorite? Dark or milk ?
Brenda M.
Rocky Mount, VA
I haven't seen these..can you tell me where to find them
Nora M.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you add these to ice cream?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Are these just regular M&M's in valentines colors? Or do they taste different
Kimberly O.
Perrysburg, OH
What is your favorite dark chocolate candy?

Kohl's