BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Almonds, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Almonds, Sugar, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% -corn Syrup, Dextrin, Coloring (Includes Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 2), Gum Acacia. Allergy Information: Contains Almonds, Milk And Soy. May Contain Other Tree Nuts And Peanuts. Product Is Kosher Dairy. Partially Produced With Genetic Engineering

• "These are my second favorite after m&m's peanut butter." in 1 review
  • "By far my favorite type of M&M's." in 1 review
Debra v.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these! There is just something about the m&m hard candy that makes chocolate covered almonds divine! The reason I only gave them 3 stars is because every time I eat them (Or any Mars candy for that matter) I get acne. I basically never get acne so when I repeatedly after eating the same thing get acne I know that I must be allergic to the food. Bummer right?
Heath W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my nemesis. Sure, peanut m & m candies are great for a snack when you need a protein and sugar punch, but the almonds add a new dimension and are 1000 times better. You can really taste the almond essence and the chocolate compliments it perfectly. I can eat a huge bag in traffic which is why I don't allow them in my car anymore.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
The only M&M's I love to buy! I love the couch with the Almond in the middle! I cannot say no to these! These go so great with a movie and are very affordable, the Almond and the chocolate go great together and I would highly recommend these to anyone who loves M&M's.
Jeannette F.
Stockbridge, GA
I am currently eating this while I am writing this review. I will rank this as third best M&M's out there. I love almonds so I was ecstatic when I found out that M&M's had one with almonds. I got the share size and did not even share. I love to freeze them and then eat them. It is high in sugar but contains 2 grams of fiber and 4g of protein.
Ariel B.
Philadelphia
I love almonds and I love chocolate so these M&Ms really satisfy my needs of the two! They are harder that M&M peanuts, but that's to be expected with almonds. You get enough chocolate to almond ratio. Changes are I would buy them again.
Thalia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this chocolate! My fiancé gets me these all the time whenever I am craving a chocolate this is heaven in a box! Very affordable ! The best chocolate ever ! Worth the price ! I love this and can't get enough
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This are my favorite m&m’s I liked how the almond taste like I can’t stop eating them:)) their price is great if you try them you will love them as well:)) they have a good value it is so worth it buying one:)
Susan S.
Kansas City, KS
These candies are awesome. I'm not sure how much real protein and goodness you actually receive from the almonds in the candy but they're delish. I don't eat a ton of candy but when I do, it's from a small select group of candy groups. These chocolate covered almonds give you just enough chocolate but then that delicious and satisfying crunch of the almond that follows. Great for snacks on the go, work, etc. I put mine in those little individual serving ziploc bags so I don't binge out.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These M&M's are becoming more popular but I discovered them probably about 6 years ago, I'm not sure how long they have been around but, damn these are to die for. If you have an Amazon Prime Now membership they always have the big bag on sale for less than $3.00 which is a wonderful price so I always stock up in case they catch on to my secret.
Jamie Rose S.
M&M's are one of my favorite kinds of chocolate candies, but for me to really eat a lot of them they have to be peanut butter, pretzel, peanut or almond. With these, you rarely can just eat one as it's nearly impossible to not finish off a bag when they're in front of you because they taste so yummy. If you haven't tried almond M&M's, definitely give them a whirl, it's a great combination with the crunch of the nut along with the smooth chocolate shell!
Anne Marie D.
Maitland, FL
I haven't seen the Almond M&Ms recently. What stores are currently carrying them?
Kristen A.
How many of you love these ?
Kirsten B.
Killeen, TX
They are so super yummy!! The bestt mix ever
Mary R.
Medley, FL
Haven't try it but would like to, does anybody too?
Anitra C.
Brampton, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these in Canada during easter as well? I have only seen them in the states.