BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I Love airheads! I don’t eat them often but when I do I eat the blue ones! They are the best out of all of the flavors. I usually get them at my local gas station, dollar general, or Walmart. I highly recommend them!
Brandi B.
Baltimore, MD
These are the best. It is difficult to find them at all stores but they are worth it.. Would recommended trying them. They are affordable and at times on sale. It is a good value for one or two people. You want to buy them every time you see them at the store.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
I bought these in hopes that they would be like little Almond Joys (without the coconut) but honestly, I found the almonds to be dry and overly crunchy. It's almost as if the formula of the chocolate in this candy isn't the same as the formula of the M&M's Peanuts formula. IF the chocolate was creamier, then they would be much more tolerable. Definitely not my favorite M&M product.
tisha b.
Norwalk, CA
I recommend this kind because it has almonds which is good for your brain.
Also, the 12 pack is really good for parties and get togethers or housewarming project.
It is good for its value which is probably three bucks.
Lastly, I would recommend this 12 of M& M to others because it is good. mmm
JASMINE H.
Only eat Almond Joys maybe once in a blue moon maybe like let's say twice in one month anyway the only time they sell their variety packs isn't liking Sam's Club or BJ's or Costco or something like that I mean it is worth your money because you're getting a lot for it and on top of that you don't really have to worry about just you know paying a dollar for just one when you can get maybe 10 to 12 and a box
Abril M.
Doral, FL
LOOOVE THESE!! IT's a staple whenever I have a family reunion, everybody ends up waiting for them! The combination between the chocolate and the almond just tastes heavenly. I like this WAY BETTER than the ones with peanuts!!
Ashley C.
Modesto, CA
This is a great value if you are having a party or making gift bags for kiddos, it's Halloween, etc. I think that buying candy in bulk is more logical than buying all of the bags separately. I love almonds and chocolate together so this is a good one for me!
Karen S.
Since I'm allergic to peanuts, I love to have alternatives with other nuts in them. These M&M's with almonds are a great! They tastes awesome and I can eat them without having an allergic reaction :D They're pretty cheap, since they can be purchased at any grocery store and I would definitely recommend
Sabrina T.
If you don't have a nut allergy, I'd say go for these M and M's because almond and chocolate are the best combination to ever exist on this planet! One time I held a gathering and handed these out as favors, they were such a hit! This stuff is amazing!
Nerissa B.
West Haven, CT
Almonds alone are delicious, but when you add chocolate to them makes them even better and the fact that it is made by M&Ms one knows that it is going to be amazing!!! Always loved M&Ms and when they came out with the Almond ones I was a very happy M&M eater!!!