BY M&M'S

M&M's® Brand Almond.
Made with freshly roasted almonds.
Medium bag.
Chocolate candies.
What's inside.
Calories 220 11% DV per serving.
7 servings per pack.

• "These are my second favorite after m&m's peanut butter." in 1 review
  • "By far my favorite type of M&M's." in 1 review
Heath W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my nemesis. Sure, peanut m & m candies are great for a snack when you need a protein and sugar punch, but the almonds add a new dimension and are 1000 times better. You can really taste the almond essence and the chocolate compliments it perfectly. I can eat a huge bag in traffic which is why I don't allow them in my car anymore.
Debra v.
I love these! There is just something about the m&m hard candy that makes chocolate covered almonds divine! The reason I only gave them 3 stars is because every time I eat them (Or any Mars candy for that matter) I get acne. I basically never get acne so when I repeatedly after eating the same thing get acne I know that I must be allergic to the food. Bummer right?
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
The only M&M's I love to buy! I love the couch with the Almond in the middle! I cannot say no to these! These go so great with a movie and are very affordable, the Almond and the chocolate go great together and I would highly recommend these to anyone who loves M&M's.
Jeannette F.
Stockbridge, GA
I am currently eating this while I am writing this review. I will rank this as third best M&M's out there. I love almonds so I was ecstatic when I found out that M&M's had one with almonds. I got the share size and did not even share. I love to freeze them and then eat them. It is high in sugar but contains 2 grams of fiber and 4g of protein.
Rayanna H.
Mansfield, TX
OMG!!! I am addicted to these after trying them one time. they are the perfect snack. I got a medium size bag from a co-worker and in the same day I pretty much have finished the bag before I even knew it. I will be buying another bag asap
Ariel B.
Philadelphia
I love almonds and I love chocolate so these M&Ms really satisfy my needs of the two! They are harder that M&M peanuts, but that's to be expected with almonds. You get enough chocolate to almond ratio. Changes are I would buy them again.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Went over a friend's house and she had a bag of these new kind of m&ms lying around on the counter. I tried it out and to my amazement these are great, better than the original kind which is with peanuts. I have found my new crave now. I started buying only these m&ms.
Thalia G.
N Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this chocolate! My fiancé gets me these all the time whenever I am craving a chocolate this is heaven in a box! Very affordable ! The best chocolate ever ! Worth the price ! I love this and can't get enough
Susan S.
Kansas City, KS
These candies are awesome. I'm not sure how much real protein and goodness you actually receive from the almonds in the candy but they're delish. I don't eat a ton of candy but when I do, it's from a small select group of candy groups. These chocolate covered almonds give you just enough chocolate but then that delicious and satisfying crunch of the almond that follows. Great for snacks on the go, work, etc. I put mine in those little individual serving ziploc bags so I don't binge out.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These M&M's are becoming more popular but I discovered them probably about 6 years ago, I'm not sure how long they have been around but, damn these are to die for. If you have an Amazon Prime Now membership they always have the big bag on sale for less than $3.00 which is a wonderful price so I always stock up in case they catch on to my secret.
Anne Marie D.
Maitland, FL
I haven't seen the Almond M&Ms recently. What stores are currently carrying them?
Kristen A.
How many of you love these ?
Kirsten B.
Killeen, TX
They are so super yummy!! The bestt mix ever
Mary R.
Medley, FL
Haven't try it but would like to, does anybody too?
Dalia G.