BY M&M'S #66 in Chocolate

M&M's® Brand Almond.
Made with freshly roasted almonds.
Medium bag.
Chocolate candies.
What's inside.
Calories 220 11% DV per serving.
7 servings per pack.

• "These are my second favorite after m&m's peanut butter." in 1 review
  • "By far my favorite type of M&M's." in 1 review
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
M&M's are one of my favorite kinds of chocolate candies, but for me to really eat a lot of them they have to be peanut butter, pretzel, peanut or almond. With these, you rarely can just eat one as it's nearly impossible to not finish off a bag when they're in front of you because they taste so yummy. If you haven't tried almond M&M's, definitely give them a whirl, it's a great combination with the crunch of the nut along with the smooth chocolate shell!
MayrA A.
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Aint nun better than chocolate, am I right? Well get ready for this. M&M's Mix Almond Chocolate Candies are 10x better than chocolate by itself. Peanuts and chocolate is the best combination ever, especially when dealing with almonds because they naturally have a sweet vibe to them. You have to get your hands on these if you get the chance. I know I did, and I regret not buying more packages.
xiomara c.
xiomara c.
mestos dandy o m&m son bueno me dirán golosa pero me facina el chocolate a si acostumbre a mis hijo y los nietos van por el mismo camino, ellos venian en un tubito tambien era la presentacion que mas adquiria, sin embargo no se consiguen por estos lados pero donde los veos en muy rara ocacion los compro aveces adorno las tortar con estos caramelitos de sabores con chocolate dentro
Sylvia B.
Sylvia B.
Peoria, AZ
I for one LOVE chocolate, but to add almonds oh forget it. M & M's chocolate Candies with Almonds are so delicious and enjoyable. The 12 ounce bag is the perfect size to share with many. At the house or at a party the taste and the price are the perfect match. So if you have not tried them it is a must to pick up a bag and give the a shot.
Olga A.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Yes yes yes and yes!
If you are a lover of almonds and you are a lover of M&M's this product is truly for you. Such a great mixture of sweetness, yet you have your additive of almonds.
I often get carried away with how many I eat, just because you can keep popping and popping them in your mouth without noticing.
Christina G.
Christina G.
La habra, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the almond m&m they are sooo delicious ; most almond chocolate candies are harden . I don't eat them as often as I would like because they aren't so easy to find unless you purchase a large bag. Sometimes you can find them at the pharmacy stores (Walgreens, cvs) and when I do I usually get a bag or two .
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Miami Lakes, FL
I love M&M's & I love milk chocolate... Combine them and I'm in heaven! I always go crazy trying to find chocolate-covered almonds and it's so convenient to just grab a bag of M&M almonds now. I purchased my first bag at CVS so I'm sure you can find them anywhere like that. Super yum! Would totes recommend!
C P.
C P.
Oh My! I love these m&m's. I got them for Easter and they were gone the next day. They are so good and honestly I didn't feel unhealthy. I would recommend Almond, Crisp, Pretzel, and Peanut m&m's to all my friends. I don't think there were enough in the bag but maybe because I really liked them.
Jenna Mae K.
Jenna Mae K.
Little Rock, AR
Love the pretty colors. But the best part is the almonds. Perfect blend. These are the best. Price is good depending on where you buy them. I need the mini bags so I don't eat the whole big bag at once. Not a huge fan of almonds but this mix is perfect. I always have a bag on hand in my office
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Almond M&Ms are the best! I thought the peanut ones were good until I tried the almond ones. The usual candy she'll plus chocolate, then almond- delicious. I can't buy them too often because I'll eat the whole bag within a short amount of time which only hurts my waistline, nothing else.
Anne Marie D.
Anne Marie D.
Maitland, FL
I haven't seen the Almond M&Ms recently. What stores are currently carrying them?
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
How many of you love these ?
Kirsten B.
Kirsten B.
Killeen, TX
They are so super yummy!! The bestt mix ever
Mary R.
Mary R.
Medley, FL
Haven't try it but would like to, does anybody too?
McKaay G.
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
Are these similar to the dove chocolate covered almonds or does it have the crunch of an m&m more?