Add a Photo

M & M's M & M Fun Size - 11 oz

Adam D.
Adam D.
Beatrice, NE

M&ms have to be one of the best candies of all time. Yet somehow they haven't changed to much to adjust to our generation. Another perk from m&ms is that CHOCOLATE doesn't melt in your hand however, if you were to try warming them up in your hand or squeezing them it will make the coloring on the shell smear off and get all over your hands. So overall you are going the right way getting m&ms...but don't plan on squeezing them
Julia A.
Julia A.
Trondheim

M&M are one of my favorite candies ever. I really love how they taste and that you can find many flavors too. I love how small the packeg is, so that is easy to take it with you on the go. They have a very fair price too. The only thing is that if yopu eat too much of them you get a weir feeling in your throat.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Toronto, OH

M&Ms are one of my favorite snacks ever! I have always loved these and still buy them all the time! There are sooo many different flavors and they're all so good! Almond, Crispy, and Pretzel are my favorites! They're the perfect snack! They go great with ice cream and they're awesome to bake with!
Jenny K.
Jenny K.

M&M candies are my favorite! I love the bright colours .
They put the perfect amount of chocolate inside the coating.
The coating is kinda crunchy as well
and its Great for goodie bags,
its the Perfect size to let kids snack on m&m and don't eat too much of the food coloring and chocolate in it
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Mt Pleasant, SC

Who doesn't love fun sized candy?! I love M&M's, they are my guilty pleasure and offer the best afternoon pick me up! The amount you get in a pack is perfect for a little snack without having to save the bag for later. I can find them anywhere! I uually keep these in my desk.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Columbia City , IN

M&Ms one of America's favorite candies. I grew up eating these out of an old candy machine in my parents basement. Fun size is good for kids. They are affordable and not real pricey. Overall M&Ms are a good value and I buy them all the time over and over again.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
West Chester, OH

M&M's are another great candy from my childhood. Practically everyone loves M&M's and the original is the best, hands down. Good for snacks, lunches, in betweens, topped with your ice cream or just a small handful at night when you're craving something sweet
Layne W.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL

Bought a few bags for Easter and My daughters Birthday party. Chocolate covered with a candy coating. Taste was good but comparable to other similar candies. Not my Favorite but My coworker Dina loved them and ate the whole bag! I would buy again if on sale.
Ms.L
Ms.L

The fun size i keep in the car for low blood sugars for diabetics. I travel with diabetics all the time and when their BGT( Blood Glucose) goes low under 70's you have to have something quick, of course hard candle but when your on the go go. perfect size
Liz B.
Liz B.

These are a great little snack that has stood the test of time. They are loved by many. They have a great flavor better than competitors, I don't eat it often only a few times a year, but they are still a favorite. I definitely be buying them again.
123...678
Lucero C.
Lucero C.
Bakersfield, CA

Do you prefer these over the peanut m&ms?
Alexis  M.
Alexis M.
Coeur D Alene, ID

Alrighty, what is your favorite color m&m?
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Jacksonville

Is there a website to start personalization?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Lagrange, In

What is a cute idea for storage for the large bags?

Join Now