BY M&M'S

M&M's® Brand Milk Chocolate Egg.
Made with real milk chocolate.
Chocolate candies.
m. see more...

• Is this a limited edition M&M for Easter only?2 Answers
  • Donde puedo conseguir esto?? No sabia que existia1 Answers
keresa b.
Pennington Gap, VA
Not only does my children love this product, the neighbor hood kids and the kids i baby'sat do also. they love the shape of the egg at easter time. i personally like that they are small, don't last in hand long enough to melt and that there are a good amount of candies that it keeps them calm and quiet for awhile, especially when driving. love the price. son loves the fact that i collect m&m decorative figures so he has to have them either in an egg or fresh from the pack or bag. very affordable
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
These eggs are super great! They look cute in Easter baskets and don't have too much chocolate in them for my little one. They are my favorite little chocolate candy. The packaging is a little pricey but i think its worth it for the Holiday. I would recommend them to someone else who was putting Easter baskets together.
Kamryn W.
Effingham, SC
I really love M&Ms. It's a fun way to eat plain old milk chocolate. The M&Ms eggs are very affordable especially right after Easter. I usually eat these around Easter. I think that this product is very enjoyable for kids as well as adults. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
This egg was part of my son's Easter basket. He loves M&Ms so this was cuter then just putting a bag in. Cute. Yes. Good value? No. When he opened the egg I was so disappointed with the amount of candies. I should have purchased the bag instead of the novelty.
Courtney S.
I used to get these in my Easter baskets when I was younger. When I got to old to get a basket, I started buying my own. They're cute eggs, come in a variety of colors. And you get a huge amount of M&M's. More than you'd expect. I'll continue to buy..
Micaela S.
Spokane , WA
I had an Easter hunt that I hosted this year and all the kids loved these. They really enjoyed them in their baskets. They are affordable and delicious. They were so yummy. I would purchase them again next year for Easter.
Annette P.
This flavor is yummy. It is a very subtle cake flavor. The candies are a nice bigger size. I would have never bought it myself, but my husband received a bag for his birthday. I basically ended up eating it all. Oops!
claudia t.
I get these every easter for my kids and family friends kids. now it's a little silly because you could just get the fun size bags and put them in a plastic egg. but I'll probably still get them year after year
Lindsay H.
Grand Junction, CO
I bought these for my kids for Easter. They came in a few different pastel colors, and were perfect for putting in their Easter baskets. Inside each egg were two individually wrapped packages of m&ms.
Cheyanne C.
Chandler, AZ
These are so yummy! I mean, who doesn't love the chocolatey inside with the crunchy outside. The consistency is like no other! And I love the little eggs! I can throw it in my purse and go!
Lizz S.
Queens, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Is this a limited edition M&M for Easter only?
Valentina B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Donde puedo conseguir esto?? No sabia que existia