BY M&M'S

M&M's® Brand Milk Chocolate Egg.
Made with real milk chocolate.
Chocolate candies.
m. see more...

keresa b.
keresa b.
Pennington Gap, VA
Not only does my children love this product, the neighbor hood kids and the kids i baby'sat do also. they love the shape of the egg at easter time. i personally like that they are small, don't last in hand long enough to melt and that there are a good amount of candies that it keeps them calm and quiet for awhile, especially when driving. love the price. son loves the fact that i collect m&m decorative figures so he has to have them either in an egg or fresh from the pack or bag. very affordable
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Sutton, WV
My son saw these in the local store and just had to have one! The candies are the usual m&m's and I was a little disappointed in the quantity as it was just a small amount inside. A little overpriced in my opinion since it cost about the same as a king size bag yet only had two tiny bags of candy inside the egg. Still, same quality as always and my son loved them.
Heather S.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These eggs are super great! They look cute in Easter baskets and don't have too much chocolate in them for my little one. They are my favorite little chocolate candy. The packaging is a little pricey but i think its worth it for the Holiday. I would recommend them to someone else who was putting Easter baskets together.
Kamryn W.
Kamryn W.
Effingham, SC
I really love M&Ms. It's a fun way to eat plain old milk chocolate. The M&Ms eggs are very affordable especially right after Easter. I usually eat these around Easter. I think that this product is very enjoyable for kids as well as adults. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Robin E.
Robin E.
Thornton, CO
We got these for gifts for my family. They were cute but the quantity of m&ms inside was disappointing. It wasn't candies inside the egg- it was an individual bag of m&ms crammed in a plastic egg. I could've just bought the bag twice as big for cheaper. Cute product but that's about it.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Chagrin Falls, OH
I purchased three eggs for my sons Easter baskets recently. They are a great price for m&ms and we kept the eggs. My kids still play with the eggs. It's a great little great if you're craving chocolate but nothing too crazy. I would definitely recommend it to others. So yummy!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
This egg was part of my son's Easter basket. He loves M&Ms so this was cuter then just putting a bag in. Cute. Yes. Good value? No. When he opened the egg I was so disappointed with the amount of candies. I should have purchased the bag instead of the novelty.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Monson, MA
Kids loved then in their Easter baskets. Assortment of colors. Way better than alternatives. Picked them up at Wal-Mart for under$1. Great value! Kids were very happy with them. Will continue to get them in future years to come. I have recommended them
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
I used to get these in my Easter baskets when I was younger. When I got to old to get a basket, I started buying my own. They're cute eggs, come in a variety of colors. And you get a huge amount of M&M's. More than you'd expect. I'll continue to buy..
Micaela S.
Micaela S.
Spokane, Wa
I had an Easter hunt that I hosted this year and all the kids loved these. They really enjoyed them in their baskets. They are affordable and delicious. They were so yummy. I would purchase them again next year for Easter.
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this a limited edition M&M for Easter only?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Donde puedo conseguir esto?? No sabia que existia