BY MLB.COM

MLB.com At Bat - the #1 source for live baseball, MLB.com At Bat, is the official app of Major League Baseball.

**** NEW FOR AT BAT 14 ****

• Expanded Instant Replay: Access to every decisive instant replay video clip and review explanation via Gameday
  • Complete app re-design to optimize your At Bat experience for iOS 7 (iPhone, iPad) • Redesigned to deliver inline video playback
  • New league-wide scoreboard functionality for single-tap expansion • Additional regular season push notification options, including every run-scoring play (iPhone, iPad)

At Bat offers several subscription options for access to At Bat 14 premium features:

****At Bat 14 Subscription Options****

• One-time annual fee of $19.99 for the entire 2014 season, Spring Training through the World Series.
  • Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
  • MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat 14 for free.

****At Bat 14 Features (iPhone, iPad)****

• Watch the Free MLB.TV Game of the Day or access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch every out-of-market game
  • See key plays and pivotal moments from every game with Live Look-Ins (No blackout restrictions)
  • Listen to Home and Away radio broadcasts
  • Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat 14 subscribers (portable to Mac/PC with a valid MLB.com account)
  • Universal support for At Bat 14 subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
  • Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks
  • Condensed Games
  • Breaking news, schedules and interactive rosters and player stats for every team
  • Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics (iPad)
  • Customize At Bat's home screen to feature your designated favorite team (iPhone only)
  • Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (iPhone only)
  • Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games
  • Customizable push notifications for game start, game end, in-game video highlights, condensed game, lead changes, score change, team and league news.
  • Closed captioning for live video Access At Bat 14 for the entire 2014 season for a one-time repurchase of $19.99 or subscribe for $2.99 per month, you will we be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. © 2014 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.

• "I would be lost without this app." in 1 review
  • "this app is really good even though i don't use it because i don't play baseball, but a lot of my friends use it and they say that they love it." in 1 review
  • "I love baseball, as does the rest of my family, so this app is a life saver in keeping up to date on what's happening!" in 1 review
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
One of my favorite apps to keep up with my Cubbies! It's very reliable and I never have issues with it crashing. I love having this app at my fingertips and I also love that I'm able to sync it with my MLB.tv account.
Briana J.
Techie Expert Level 2
This app is great in theory for baseball fans, you can customize your settings with your favorite teams etc. I always had trouble with the app freezing and crashing on me and with the amount of space it takes up on my phone I deleted it because it wasn't worth it
Kelley B.
Hialeah, FL
The At Bat app is my go-to for game updates. As a baseball fan I can always keep tabs on my team and the entire league standings and scores while I am on the go. I can follow along through the game day feature when I can't listen. One of my top used apps on my phone.
Jessica M.
I love this app. I would use it all the time while away at college and I wasn't able to get my sports team channel. It wasn't as good as the real thing. But the free version was good enough for any poor college student trying to keep up with her baseball at the time. It was easy to use and all around a great app.
Kelsey B.
Houston,Texas
My brother is always keeping his head down looking at the stats and how well they play and when they're playing of his favorite players. seems to me this is a great app.. ik nothing about baseball on the other hand
Ashley C.
I would be lost without this app. As a huge baseball fan I can always keep tabs on my team and the entire league standings and scores while I am on the go. Also love how it connects to my MLB.tv subscription so I can actually watch some games while I'm on the go or at the office.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Love this app. The only baseball app I use. Keeps me updated on the game wherever I go. I don't skip a beat! Every true baseball fan should download this app. Love it!
Sean S.
Cape Girardeau, MO
The At Bat app is my go-to for game updates. I listen to broadcasts from all around the league and follow along through the gameday feature when I can't listen. One of my top used apps on my phone.
Veronica C.
Northridge, CA
I love baseball, as does the rest of my family, so this app is a life saver in keeping up to date on what's happening! No longer afraid to leave the house when the game is on.
Connor B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This app is really good even though i don't use it because i don't play baseball, but a lot of my friends use it and they say that they love it. and they use it all the time.