BY MLB

Nicole B.
Longlevens , Gloucester
I have such an addiction problem these are way better than goldfish probably because their more crunchy and have a stronger cheddar taste. But I am always running to the dollar to get more and I never buy just one box I'll eat the whole thing in one sitting! I highly recommend if you haven't tried before and did I say it was only a buck ­čśÇ
Michaila F.
These are good!! I love that I can get them at the dollar store, you cannot beat that price, they taste similar to goldfish! They are extra crunchy and I think have more of a cheddar taste. My toddler prefers these over regular goldfish! Also, the fact that there is no trans fat, no artificial colors, and no high fructose corn syrup makes these even better. I recommend!
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
My son absolutely loves these. I was buying him the Pepperidge Farm gold fish, but some one at day care had given him Whales and he likes those more. Every time I grocery shop, I pick up 2 boxes. He even puts them on his Christmas list! If you like Goldfish, you'll like these.
Courtney H.
Princeton , WV
I love these things! I got them for a dollar and I'm addicted. So much better than goldfish and super cheap too! I got these at Dollar General and it's fantastic. I would recommend these to anyone. Super great crunch
Krysta S.
These are the best snacks to satisfy your salty cravings. They are deliciously cheesy and have just the right amount of crunch! I like them more than goldfish and they are much cheaper.
Brianna P.
Veedersburg, IN
In my honest opinion, these Stauffer's Whales cheddar cheese baked snack crackers are 10 times better than goldfish! There is more flavor and they are very inexpensive! They are a perfect after school snack for my daughter...and this momma loves them too!
Kerri C.
These crackers are great! They have really good flavor and they're priced well. They have a lot more flavor than the goldfish brand crackers. I would recommend giving them a try if you ever see them in the store. Target typically has them in their dollar shop section of the store.
Mariah W.
These are real yummmm. They have a stronger flavor than goldfish and are "tougher" in a weird way.. I'm not saying they're better or worse because I definitely go to the grocery store and buy both! these tend to be cheaper though
mariana h.
We got this for my son to try and it was not the best flavor or taste I have ever tasted it just so harsh and they have a lil after taste I would not buy them ever again or even recommend them
Tammy B.
['Olton ', ''], TX
I love this snack. I have eaten these for years. They are very cheap and taste fantastic! They are perfect for all ages. If you have not tried them yet, go buy you some.