MJM International Standard Deluxe Shower Chair with Slide Out Commode Pail

MJM1195 Features: 10 quart commode pail Manufactured of healthcare grade PVC pipe and fittings Contoured frame, no sharp edges, to avoid skin breaks during transfers Reinforced at all stress related areas Deluxe elongated open front seat ideal for both male and female Optional Casters can be selected 2 lock and 2 non lock 3'' casters for easy maneuverability and transferring Anti-slip safety hand grips Rubber tips on the feet Threaded Stem Casters: 3'' x 1 1/4'' Weight Capacity: 300 lbs Dimensions: Internal Width: 18'' External Width: 22'' Seat Height: 21'' Adjustable Height Chair Dimensions: 40-45'' H x 22'' W x 18'' D Shower Chair Dimensions: 40'' H x 22'' W x 18'' D see more...

• What is this used for? The bathroom? Do you put it over your toil...1 Answers
Darcie H.
Independence, KY
My grandmother has on of these and when she brought it home after surgery I thought there was no way it was safe enough to hold all the weight that it was going to but to my surprise it is very durable.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
My grandmother had one of these it was easy to use but I hate dumping it out but other than that it was great to use
Selina K.
Santee, CA
We borrowed one when my husband broke his leg. Thankfully he never used it for its intended purpose but it was very durable and convenient.
ali w.
Used one of these while caring for my grandma! it was a life saver! easy to dump without making a huge mess!
Jordan L.
Indianapolis, IN
I have used these in the nursing home I used to work in. And it is nice to have the slide out Pail.
Nichole O.
Spring creek, NV
What is this used for? The bathroom? Do you put it over your toilet?