BY MJB

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Max joseph brandenstein (MJB) began his coffee business in san francisco in 1881. he was passionate about coffee and selective in choosing the best coffee beans available. Since then, this tradition of excellence inspired by the founder of MJB® coffee has been diligently practiced by every new generation. MJB is proud to offer a complete line of distinctive ground roast coffees, carefully selected to provide you with the finest coffee possible. MJB® premium coffee is made with lightly roasted, golden-colored beans. They create a smooth, well-rounded coffee with harmonious balance and satisfying flavor. see more...

Review (1)
Carissa C.
Garden City, ID
It's a good cheap coffee. it's my 3rd go to coffee depending on price, but I won't go any cheaper then MJB. (I'm not a fan of store brand).
Premium is really a light coffee. I like strong coffee so I usually get a dark roast. (as u can tell I wasn't paying attention when I bought this.)