BY MJ SOFFE

Kristin M.
Charlotte, NC
These are still a 5 out of 5! I love soffee shorts! I still wear them! They are super comfortable, the only downside is that sizes can really vary as I have several pair that all fit differently though they are all the same brand.
Brittany B.
OAKDALE, CA
I wore these when I was in school and now my daughter wears them when she's doing sports or at home.They are comfortable and tge quality is very good.You can find these at kohls for a very inexpensive price.
Devon L.
These were the shorts I wore all through middle school and high school cheerleading and many of the pairs from my junior and senior year are still in my drawer! If that doesn't tell you the quality, I'm not sure what else to say! They are affordable, they are comfortable, and I still sleep in them and wear them around the house 10 years later!!! I highly recommend them for anyone who is looking for a comfortable pair of shorts at an affordable price that'll last!
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
These shorts are so comfortable and affordable. I don't know of a girl who has never had a pair. I have worn them for years. When I was in school I wore them in PE and cheer practice. Now I just wear them to sleep in. I do wish that they made different lengths. Mine always looked super short because of my long legs.
P.S. There is a rule with these shorts. You must always fold the band over, otherwise they just look dumb.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
Man, these things were made to last. As a cheerleader in high school its a given that I had a pair in just about every color. To this day, almost 10 years later, I still have pairs kicking around that I wear when I clean the house. After at least 1,000 washings, they're still holding up. I haven't gotten rid of them yet for the fact Im just impressed they haven't completely desentigraded yet.
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
Oh my gosh! I still have pairs of these shorts that I wear around the house. To me, these shorts are super comfortable. They wash well and are really affordable. I highly recommend these shorts, especially for pj shorts around the house.
Heather R.
These were the most comfortable shorts that I think I owned. I remember I had a pair of black ones and would literally wear them with everything. They were originally bought for Sleep shorts but I love them so much I wore them during the day several times a week as well
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
I used to have these in every color when I was in elementary and middle school from Jc penny's. I remember them being so comfortable and affordable. I wore them everywhere. I actually saw them (or similar) the other day and almost got myself a pair. I recommend:)
Candice K.
Johnson City, TN
I still have many of my soffee shorts from high school. I cheered all through high school so I owned many of them. We often wore them to try outs and practices. They were a staple to all middle and high schooler in the 2000s!
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
These shorts were "the" shorts for the sporty girl when I was in high school. They are comfortable and come in all kinds of colors. I wore them for dance class or for dress down days for p.e. or for ROTC drill practice.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
hows the frabric quality??