MIZON Snail Repairing Foam Cleanser uploaded by Daisy C.MIZON Snail Repairing Foam Cleanser uploaded by Daisy C.

BY MIZON

A travel friendly foaming cleanser that deep cleans but with a gentle, skin rejuvenating formula. Snail secretion filtrate is rich in protein and glycolic acid to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles while helping to boost skin's firmness and elasticity. The sticky, stringy texture gets into all the nooks and crannies of your face to pick up any and all dirt that might be hiding from your eyebrow hairs to the creases by your nose.
Ideal for Combination to Oily skin types

Size: 60ml

pH level: 9.0 +/- 1.0

INGREDIENTS
Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate. Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-14m, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Polysorbate 20, Polyquaternium-7, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Gypsophila Paniculata Root Extract, Carica Papaya, Ivy Extract, Plant Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Ethanol, Camellia Sinensis, Disodium Edta, Fragrance

HOW TO USE
Wet your face and lather a petite pea sized amount of cleanser (a little goes a long way) between your palms. Massage the foam into your skin from forehead to jaw. This is definitely a great product to use with a gentle facial brush or sponge to get extra suds. Rinse with lukewarm water, pat dry (with hands or a clean towel) then follow with a toner.

PEACH AND LILY TAKE
Have you finally discovered your new favorite ingredient? From fading acne scars to diminishing fine lines, snail filtrate has been Korea's best kept beauty secret for years - till now. If you're already a fan of snail products, add this cleanser to your routine or to your travel beauty bag. If not, dive into K-Beauty with this cleanser to reveal bright, supple skin every cleansing session.

THE MUST KNOW
(1) A foaming cleanser that lathers densely, featuring snail filtrate to treat skin to healing properties while also cleansing
(2) From lightly exfoliating papaya extract to antioxidant-rich green tea, this formula is boosted with nourishing ingredients to ensure your skin doesn't feel stripped after cleansing
(3) This perfect to-go size tube is easy to travel with - since the product lathers up beautifully, it should last you a good long while!

Buy on Amazon
Kate B.
Newport Beach, CA
This is an amazing product! You only need a tiny amount and the foaming feels great and refreshing on my face. I use it as Step 2 in my 10 step korean skincare routine. I purchased this on Amazon and would definitely re-purchase and recommend it!
Laura M.
I love how little product I need to use to cleanse my whole face. It smells amazing, and leaves my skin feeling so smooth and refreshed. I tell everyone about this cleanser.
Rosemarie G.
Somerset, NJ
I love how long it lasts ( for months) since a little bit goes a long way. It has a very interesting but cook unique texture. It smells great and washes clean without overdrying. I'm not sure it helped with my acne though.
Rae T.
HONOLULU, HI
I really like mizon brand. Im all about k-skincare and I find most of the korean skin care has the best end results. The reason im giving this cleanser a 4 is because I just feel like its any other gentle cleanser out there. It does contain snail mucus that targets fine lines and wrinkles. Great for being proactive about your anti-aging skincare.
Leti W.
Odessa
I love this stuff! At first it is a bit awkward to use but it isn't slimy and it smells great. It foams very quickly so you don't need a lot of it, maybe just half a dime size! My skin always feels very smooth and fresh after using this cleanser!
sunny y.
ehhhhhhhh i dont know, theres nothing wrong with this cleanser, ive just used better. maybe this is more suited to mature skin types, but i much prefer the cosrx good morning cleasnser, this left my skin feeling a little dry which i hate from cleasners, but it did clean my face so
Ginger I.
Bellefonte
Love this! It makes my skin feel super soft and it foams up really nicely. Mizon has become one of my favorite skin-care brands, and the snail products are definitely a reason why.
Daisy C.
Ive been using a ton of Mizon snail nail line and I feel like this product has helped. It's a very gentle cleanser so i feel like this would be good for sensitive skin. It doesn't strip away much oil so you don't have that weird dry feeling after cleansing. It has a slight fragrence, but it doesn't sting or bother your nose.
Victoria T.
Overall is a very gentle cleanser that foams up really nicely. Using the double cleansing method with an oil cleanser before this foam cleanser, this is a great combination. There isn't extreme improvement or life changing revelation with this product, so compared to the snail foam hype, there was a slight let down. Nonetheless, this is a great cleanser worth trying.
Mrs. B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I loved this stuff, the bottle is smaller but a little bit goes a long way! it left my skin feeling great and ecen helped clear uo some problem areas.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Maria A.
Can anyone who has used this product describe the smell? I want to try but the whole snail mucus puts me off...
Debora V.
Corona, CA
Does this make your face feel clean after using. Is it used as a water based cleaner?