MIZON Snail Repair Perfect Cream

by Mizon

Complete your skincare regimen with mizons snail repair perfect cream, the last multifunctional formula step in snail repair skin care. The cream is literally called perfect because it expertly executes 10 different functions to create ideal skin. recommended for those with dry and rough, sensitive, dark, or loose skin with poor nutrients, the finishing cream shows fast results for moist and elastic skin. Mizon snail repair perfect cream also strengthens skin texture and the skin wall, creating a defensive film of skin, all while protecting from external stimuli. Due to its yam inclusion, the product has a sticky massage effect from its elastic nature, yet has a downy soft finish with no sticky residue. Its no wonder why the finishing cream is mizons number one best-selling product it expertly seals the deal.

Has anyone used the Korean MIZON Snail Repair Perfect Cream or any other Mizon Snail skincare line?
MIZON Snail Repair Perfect Cream what are you think about this product? i am 21 years old ansd how good will be for me?
Can i use this for dry skin#?
Start your review of MIZON Snail Repair Perfect Cream!
Product Highlights
I have sensitive acne prone skin and I experience frequent peeling from my acne treatment. This product is perfect to apply after exfoliating to quickly moisturize your skin. I use all the other snail product everyday. The snail products have improved my acne scars blemishes and uneven skin tone. This product can be used anywhere and hydrates quickly.in reviews
...Products! This product is great for evening skin tone, clarifying skin, moisturizing, and even making acne disappear. This is great product to try if you are hesitant to try snail products because it is affordable and you can see results with the first week you use it. I use it everyday as the last part of my skin care routine. When I wake up my skin is refreshed, healthy, and glowing. This is a must buy product. You can also buy a travel size version if you don't want to commit to the full size pictured above. in reviews
Janeka K.
Stockton, CA
MIZON Snail Repair Perfect Cream uploaded by Janeka K.
I’m so glad I purchased this. It is super great for my oily skin, especially during the day time. I apply this on before sunscreen and it’s super lightweight. I also love that it’s fragrance-free. When I use it at nighttime, I wake up with super moisturized face!
Melanie L.
Hagerstown, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
This was a budget friendly products and it made my skin absolutely flawless I highly recommend you try this product I know you’ll love it just as much as I do.
Sarah A.
Delmar, MD
I have used this for about a year and I have noticed that my skin has been more hydrated, glowing, and smooth appearing. I have noticed that I use less concealer as my skin tone appears more even and my overall skin appearance is improved. It is not harsh and does not have a smell.
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,257 reviews
I love the different benefits of this product. I like to use this at night and my skin looks so glowy and soft by morning. Also noticed a minor difference in fine lines and imperfections. A few of my dark spots have lightened up as well. Highly recommend.
Jessica P.
Favorite moisturizer of all time. Great for EVERYONE. It's helped my oily, problem skin fade acne scars. My mom loves it for wrinkle prevention. I go through a jar a month!
Suzanne M.
Manalapan, NJ
If you haven’t tried snail mucin you need to! I use this for everything from eczema to sunburn! The consistency is …interesting but feels so good when you put it on. This is a must have
Rufi A.
MIZON Snail Repair Perfect Cream uploaded by Rufi A.
it can be like to heavy face cream for day use, but after you apply it on your face and absorbs, the skin feels really soft and hydrated, I fully recommend it.
Dee R.
Orlando, FL
MIZON Snail Repair Perfect Cream uploaded by Dee R.
One of the best night time creams. This is the all in one repair cream. It is the multi functional formula containing 92% snail secretion filtrate. It has definitely changed the appearance of my skin. I had bad acne scarring and sun spot this has lighten and smoothed out my skin. It takes time but it works.
Denise B.
Camarillo, CA
MIZON Snail Repair Perfect Cream uploaded by Denise B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Again was hoping this brand would give my dry skin a kick in hydration as of now that hasn’t happened but will continue to use until product is gone to give it a chance.
Mary C.
This product is amazing, it leaves my skin feeling generally good.. Its super hydrating and leaves my skin moisturized... A lot of people aren't hipped to this product and all the benifets it has, if you've not ever tried snail skin products
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel J.
Northville, MI
il y a 5 mois
Joanne P. il y a 5 mois
Yes. I tried this and the under eye patches. Both fantastic! I also tried the eye cream from the range but I found it didn’t do much for my dark circles (I don’t have wrinkles or fine lines in that area). Mine are very stubborn been trying to get rid of them for over 10 years 😂 but yes highly recommend the range. Mizon are fantastic!
mariami L.
New Castle, DE
il y a 8 mois
Monica C. il y a 8 mois
I started skin care at 16 when a great friend told me to always protect my skin. I’m 48 and feel that I prevented a lot of damage. I use cleanser, toner, serum, eye cream and moisterizer day and night and I exfoliate 1 time a week. It definitely helps.
Mary C.
il y a 2 ans
Jemima T. il y a 2 ans
I don’t know. I’m not sold on snail items for a daily treatment. I like a snail mask for moisturizing occasionally.
kaitlyn M.
Beaufort, SC
il y a 3 ans
Mary C. il y a 2 ans
I have and I'm in love with it