MIZON - Snail Repair Eye Cream 25ml/0.84oz

by Mizon

Pioneering the latest, most effective (and often the most extraordinary) ingredients in skin care, where South Korea leads, the rest of the beauty world swiftly follows - which is why we're über-excited to usher cult Korean brand Mizon into our expertly curated hall of fame. Snail secretion filtrate (a lot less offensive than it sounds), has been slowly creeping (ha ha) its way into the industry mainstream - acquiring a devoted following amongst those-in-the-know, who're devoted to its unparalleled skin-regenerative benefits. Harvested in a snail-friendly laboratory environment, the crawlies are free to slither around merrily producing oodles of skin beneficial 'slime' (no snails are harmed!), which is then purified and powdered before making its way into Mizon's anti-ageing formulations.

Does this brighten your eyes?
I am 21 years old,it’s will be good for my age?
From what age is good to uase this producf?
Start your review of MIZON - Snail Repair Eye Cream 25ml/0.84oz!
Abigail F.
I love this stuff!! I’ve only been using it for a few weeks so I maybe haven’t seen the full effects, but I’ve seen a big difference on my undereyes. They’re quite a bit less dark, for one thing. I don’t need as much concealer (in fact I haven’t been bothering with concealer). Also, the feel of the skin is better. A lot of the elasticity has returned. As for price, yes it’s a pretty small jar, but you only need the tiniest bit. I got mine for like $13 (USD) on Amazon. I think it’s definitely worth it.
J S.
East Windsor, NJ
MIZON - Snail Repair Eye Cream 25ml/0.84oz uploaded by J S.
MIZON - Snail Repair Eye Cream 25ml/0.84oz uploaded by J S.
I heard so many good things about this cream and brand and couldn't wait to watch my dark circles disappear, but that didn't happen. The packaging is really nice and sleek. Comes in a heavy glass container. The cream isn't too thick or not too thin. It didn't give me milia which I'm prone to with alot of creams, but did nothing for my bags, puffiness, or dark circles like it says. I used this cream for about 4-5 months and haven't noticed the slightest difference.
Sunitha L.
Rolling Mdws, IL
I had least expectations when trying on this product the first time but that has since changed. It’s a very light product, sinks in beautifully into the skin and keeps the eye area supple. I have no issues of product piling if used under makeup as well. Additionally the quality and quantity for the price makes the pockets also light. There is something about snail products that does well for my skin.
Nikki K.
Ozone Park, NY
Best eye cream I’ve used so far. Its lightweight and applies nicely. Does not irritate my skin. It really makes a difference, my dark circles are not that noticeable anymore since I’ve been using this product. A little goes a long way. Definitely would recommend this to people with dark circles or who just want that refreshed look under their eyes.
Jessica H.
Durham, NC
This eye cream was really nice! Honestly the only reason I wouldn’t repurchase would be the packaging- I know some people like glass but I was so afraid of dropping on my tile floor. And the fact that you unscrew the top and scoop some out was just kind of annoying to me. But it hydrated and felt nice, so definitely a winner.
Masha S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Feels great and refreshing. Not sticky all and doesn’t interact with makeup. My eye area feels smoother.
Lindsey B.
Bulger, PA
Decent product for under your eyes. Purchased online from Peach&Lily about 8 months ago and it still have about half a tube left, so a little goes a long way! Packaging is nice. Product seems very gentle, but I haven't noticed a huge difference in under-eye circles. However, I do use it on my lips as well, and it moisturizes very nicely!
cindy P.
This was my first foray into Korean snail products. I'd heard so many great things from my friends (and the internet) that I thought I'd absolutely love it. Unfortunately, this product gave me closed comedones underneath my eyes, so I discontinued use of it immediately. It may have been that I was applying too much product, but I never actually gave it a second chance so I can't say. YMMV. I do like that this product did come with a small plastic spoon to scoop the eye cream out of the jar. That's obviously a tad more hygienic than dunking fingers into a jar. They do have a smaller sized version that come in a squeeze tub if jar packaging isn't your thing.
Sarah D.
Bourne, MA
I didn't really notice anything spectacular with his product. The name alone may be a turnoff for some, snail mucous. Lol. I used it for a couple of weeks, maybe I need to use it longer. I know Korean skincare on the newest thing on the market, but this just didn't do it for me.
Mallika J.
Wheaton, IL
This is a nice light under eye moisturizer that plays well under makeup. I am dropping a star because I do have fairly dry under eyes and find that this product is not as hydrating as I need. I think this would work well for those with normal under eye skin. For those needing more heavy duty moisturizing under their eyes, I would skip this and try to find something richer in consistency.