BY MIZON

Mizon multi function formula all in one snail returning cream containing of snail secretion filtrate. this is an original snail mucus take care of all kind of skin problems. it repairs tried and aging skin to be rejuvenating and protect your naked skin. see more...

• Is this good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Is this effective? MIZON Snail Repair Eye Cream 25Ml Multi Funct...2 Answers
  • I have normal skin (not dry or oily) but sometimes products effec...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Leah T.
port of spain
This cream is so light weight! Only a small amount is necessary doesnt leave the face oily and can be worn under makeup. When used at night together with the snail repair ampoule you wake up with plump vibrant skin
Therese S.
Rottne
My thoughts on Mizon Snail Repair Eye CreamThis eye cream feels really nice on my skin. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave any sticky feeling on my skin.The cream is light and it doesn’t feel that I have a ton of product under my eyes.Eye creams are always difficult to test. I usually think that if I like the way my undereye area look, then I like the cream. If it feels sticky, tacky or plumping my eyes, I don’t tend to like it.As for the claimsHydrates the under eye area: Yes, it does, my under eye area feels really nice.Helps diminish the look of fine lines (if making the under eye look moisturized and happy, then yes, but it is not doing magic for the lines. If the undereye area is moisturized it will look less wrinkled just because of that reason.Brightening of dark circles: not that I have noticed.I do like it, but there are other eye creams that I like more, so I will not repurchase this one.
olivia a.
London, London
this is my favourite eye cream at the moment. at first i thought it was a bit gimmicky with the whole snail thing, but it actually works so well! it absorbs into my under-eyes so quickly and actually makes them look hydrated. my dark circles are visibly reduced too (which I think is because of the moisture). it’s well-priced and very good for sensitive skin. would recommend and will definitely be repurchasing!
Karren O.
Auckland
love this eye cream!! Its affordable which is an absolute bonus. I previously was using the avocado eye cream from kiehls and it was great too but a little thick. This a thinner formula but still hydrating and can easily absorbed by the skin and leaves it well hydrated!
Aki A.
Kingston, ON
I think you have to be consistent with using this for maximum effect. I used it on and off and it did a decent job so I sent it to my mom to try. It's very liquidy I find, but its cooling and relaxing and good for nighttime routine.
Ace J.
The idea of snail anything in a product you put on your face sounds weird, but it seems to do a decent job. This eye cream provides hydration to your under eyes but tends to feel a bit sticky after applying it.
member-8f275f99a
UK
This eye cream is easily absorbed into the skin and it leaves the skin around your eye area feel as if you had just applied an eye mask! It helos to reduce puffiness and if you massage around the eye gently with this eye cream, it helps to reduce dark circles too! Not sure about wrinkles because I haven't got any, but the skin around the eye does feel tightened. Very refreshing, great product!
Mara H.
Great for moisturizing. I can't really tell if it helps with my dark circles, since I don't get the most sleep anyway, however it does plump up the skin underneath and make them look brighter that way, smoothing out my wrinkles. Very smooth to apply and absorbs well.
Sandra G.
Dont be afraid of the name !!! Snail products are amazing!!!!! It feel as if we were putting a cold refreshing water based gel on our skin !!! Smoothing!
Carolina R.
So far, so good
I've only been using this product for a week or so, but so far I like it. It is light and seems to be moisturizing
anastasia d.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Summer A.
Del Rio, TX
I have normal skin (not dry or oily) but sometimes products effect my skin. if you have tried this product and have normal skin, has your skin become oily or dry?
Amber S.
Jack , AL
I would really like to try this out and see if it works for me! How is everyone's results?
Shan E.
Is this the same formula that is sold in a squeeze tube?