BY MIZON

Mizon multi function formula all in one snail returning cream containing of snail secretion filtrate. this is an original snail mucus take care of all kind of skin problems. it repairs tried and aging skin to be rejuvenating and protect your naked skin. see more...

• Is this good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Is this effective? MIZON Snail Repair Eye Cream 25Ml Mul...2 Answers
  • I have normal skin (not dry or oily) but sometimes produc...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Morgan S.
Florence, OR
I love this product. Its super affordable and I can really feel the difference after using it. My eye area feels super moisturized after applying it.
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
Within 2 weeks and I have seen a difference with my dark circle from staying up for school. It has lighten them and made my under eyes look smooth.
Selena F.
I was grossed out at first by the thought of snail but decided to try a sample and it was nice! Smelled great surprisingly and felt nice on my skin
Alexis S.
This is okay. It's light weight and moisturizing but wrinkles around my eyes have not gone away or gotten any better and still have dark circles.
Britney V.
Nashville, TN
I really like this product I haven’t been using it long enough to see really any big changes or a fax to my skin and I have acne and scars
Yodit T.
Love this eye cream! I use it day and night everyday and feel and see so much difference in how plump my under eye looks
Cathryn W.
Middletown
I think this stuff does an amazing job. I got it off Amazon and its so affordable and it works. Don't fear the snail lol
Stephanie G.
I have very dark circles under my eyes and this cream works wonders I noticed the difference with the week of me using it
Jocelyn⠀ S.
NORTHBROOK, IL
I personally didn't enjoy this product. It didn't do much on my skin. I would not re-purchase this item.
Michelle M.
Johnson City, NY
Its really hydrating and it makes me look less tired and my crows feet are smaller and more filled in.
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
anastasia d.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Shan E.
Is this the same formula that is sold in a squeeze tube?
Summer A.
Del Rio, TX
I have normal skin (not dry or oily) but sometimes products effect my skin. if you have tried this product and have normal skin, has your skin become oily or dry?
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I would really like to try this out and see if it works for me! How is everyone's results?