BY MIZON

Mizon multi function formula all in one snail returning cream containing of snail secretion filtrate. this is an original snail mucus take care of all kind of skin problems. it repairs tried and aging skin to be rejuvenating and protect your naked skin. see more...

• Is this good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Is this effective? MIZON Snail Repair Eye Cream 25Ml Multi Funct...2 Answers
  • I have normal skin (not dry or oily) but sometimes products effec...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
member-8f275f99a
UK
This eye cream is easily absorbed into the skin and it leaves the skin around your eye area feel as if you had just applied an eye mask! It helos to reduce puffiness and if you massage around the eye gently with this eye cream, it helps to reduce dark circles too! Not sure about wrinkles because I haven't got any, but the skin around the eye does feel tightened. Very refreshing, great product!
Mara H.
Great for moisturizing. I can't really tell if it helps with my dark circles, since I don't get the most sleep anyway, however it does plump up the skin underneath and make them look brighter that way, smoothing out my wrinkles. Very smooth to apply and absorbs well.
Sandra G.
Dont be afraid of the name !!! Snail products are amazing!!!!! It feel as if we were putting a cold refreshing water based gel on our skin !!! Smoothing!
Carolina R.
So far, so good
I've only been using this product for a week or so, but so far I like it. It is light and seems to be moisturizing
اميمة🌹 b.
G82 N20 Bouitate avenue al ijtihad CYM Rabat
this is one of the best skincare product and its a korean mark i didn't find her in my country so i started to search for her
anastasia d.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Summer A.
Del Rio, TX
I have normal skin (not dry or oily) but sometimes products effect my skin. if you have tried this product and have normal skin, has your skin become oily or dry?
Amber S.
Jack , AL
I would really like to try this out and see if it works for me! How is everyone's results?
Shan E.
Is this the same formula that is sold in a squeeze tube?