BY MIZON

Mizon multi function formula all in one snail returning cream containing of snail secretion filtrate. this is an original snail mucus take care of all kind of skin problems. it repairs tried and aging skin to be rejuvenating and protect your naked skin. see more...

• Is this good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Is this effective? MIZON Snail Repair Eye Cream 25Ml Multi Funct...2 Answers
  • I have normal skin (not dry or oily) but sometimes products effec...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yodit T.
Love this eye cream! I use it day and night everyday and feel and see so much difference in how plump my under eye looks
Stephanie G.
I have very dark circles under my eyes and this cream works wonders I noticed the difference with the week of me using it
Jocelyn⠀ S.
NORTHBROOK, IL
I personally didn't enjoy this product. It didn't do much on my skin. I would not re-purchase this item.
Michelle M.
Endicott, NY
Its really hydrating and it makes me look less tired and my crows feet are smaller and more filled in.
I absolutely love this! About the only thing my eyes can handle because they're so sensitive
olivia a.
London
this is my favourite eye cream at the moment. at first i thought it was a bit gimmicky with the whole snail thing, but it actually works so well! it absorbs into my under-eyes so quickly and actually makes them look hydrated. my dark circles are visibly reduced too (which I think is because of the moisture). it’s well-priced and very good for sensitive skin. would recommend and will definitely be repurchasing!
Therese S.
Rottne
My thoughts on Mizon Snail Repair Eye CreamThis eye cream feels really nice on my skin. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave any sticky feeling on my skin.The cream is light and it doesn’t feel that I have a ton of product under my eyes.Eye creams are always difficult to test. I usually think that if I like the way my undereye area look, then I like the cream. If it feels sticky, tacky or plumping my eyes, I don’t tend to like it.As for the claimsHydrates the under eye area: Yes, it does, my under eye area feels really nice.Helps diminish the look of fine lines (if making the under eye look moisturized and happy, then yes, but it is not doing magic for the lines. If the undereye area is moisturized it will look less wrinkled just because of that reason.Brightening of dark circles: not that I have noticed.I do like it, but there are other eye creams that I like more, so I will not repurchase this one.
Karren O.
Auckland
love this eye cream!! Its affordable which is an absolute bonus. I previously was using the avocado eye cream from kiehls and it was great too but a little thick. This a thinner formula but still hydrating and can easily absorbed by the skin and leaves it well hydrated!
Aki A.
Kingston, ON
I think you have to be consistent with using this for maximum effect. I used it on and off and it did a decent job so I sent it to my mom to try. It's very liquidy I find, but its cooling and relaxing and good for nighttime routine.
Ace J.
The idea of snail anything in a product you put on your face sounds weird, but it seems to do a decent job. This eye cream provides hydration to your under eyes but tends to feel a bit sticky after applying it.
anastasia d.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Summer A.
Del Rio, TX
I have normal skin (not dry or oily) but sometimes products effect my skin. if you have tried this product and have normal skin, has your skin become oily or dry?
Amber S.
Jack , AL
I would really like to try this out and see if it works for me! How is everyone's results?
Shan E.
Is this the same formula that is sold in a squeeze tube?