BY MIZON

Mizon multi function formula all in one snail returning cream containing of snail secretion filtrate. this is an original snail mucus take care of all kind of skin problems. it repairs tried and aging skin to be rejuvenating and protect your naked skin. see more...

• Is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Is this effective? MIZON Snail Repair Eye Cream 25Ml Multi Funct...2 Answers
  • I have normal skin (not dry or oily) but sometimes products effec...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica D.
Winter Garden, FL
This is great for dark circles but not so much for wrinkles, it's very hydrating and if you buy it from somewhere like Amazon or jolse it's a great price point if you are looking for hydration it's great but not for anti aging
Laura D.
Now this one i always wear it no matter what because its amazing and got rid of my dark circles plus keeps my eye area moisturized without being heavy. it's my #1 favorite eye cream!!
Brittney F.
Incorporated this into my skincare routine a couple weeks ago, and I works wonders! This product does a great job in depuffing my eye bags and has brightened up the skin around my eye area.
Amanda R.
Crosby , TX
This eye cream was great for the price. I feel like it moisturized my under eyes really well. Didn't see much effect for Dark circles and puffiness.
Morgan S.
Florence, OR
I love this product. Its super affordable and I can really feel the difference after using it. My eye area feels super moisturized after applying it.
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
Within 2 weeks and I have seen a difference with my dark circle from staying up for school. It has lighten them and made my under eyes look smooth.
Selena F.
I was grossed out at first by the thought of snail but decided to try a sample and it was nice! Smelled great surprisingly and felt nice on my skin
Yodit T.
Love this eye cream! I use it day and night everyday and feel and see so much difference in how plump my under eye looks
Stephanie G.
I have very dark circles under my eyes and this cream works wonders I noticed the difference with the week of me using it
Jocelyn⠀ S.
NORTHBROOK, IL
I personally didn't enjoy this product. It didn't do much on my skin. I would not re-purchase this item.
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
anastasia d.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Eva M.
As I wait for this product to arrive in the mail, I want to know - does this live up to the hype?! Or should I just put escargot on my face instead?! The snail trend is a weird one but if it works.. YOLO.
Summer A.
Del Rio, TX
I have normal skin (not dry or oily) but sometimes products effect my skin. if you have tried this product and have normal skin, has your skin become oily or dry?
Amber S.
Jack , AL
I would really like to try this out and see if it works for me! How is everyone's results?