BY MIZON

Mizon multi function formula all in one snail returning cream containing of snail secretion filtrate. this is an original snail mucus take care of all kind of skin problems. it repairs tried and aging skin to be rejuvenating and protect your naked skin. see more...

• Is this good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Is this effective? MIZON Snail Repair Eye Cream 25Ml Mul...2 Answers
  • I have normal skin (not dry or oily) but sometimes produc...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily A.
Bought this off Amazon about a month ago and I'm loving it! Hydrates my under eye area. I started using since I'm 28 and thought it was time to start using an anti aging eye cream.
Kirsten  F.
Saint Charles, MO
This product is so affordable (purchase through Amazon)! Don't be freaked by the title, this cream is slightly slimy feeling but think of it as a serum, it's refreshing! It truly tightens the skin around the eyes and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. I have sensitive skin but this product isn't irritating at all- great formula! I use this everyday under primer & bb cream, a staple item for me : )
Andrea R.
NEW YORK, NY
When it comes to this eye cream, I love the fact that is moisturizing for my eyes. And it's really gentle. Plus also I love that it's made with natural ingredients - mostly snail mucin, which in South Korea, has a lot of benefits in the beauty world. I bought my Mizon eye cream from Peach and Lily - which is a site that sells Korean/K-Beauty products.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
Bought this eye cream on Amazon for a decent price. It is a light, moisturizing eye cream that goes on easily. It is also absorbs into the skin pretty fast. I put this on as the next step after applying ampoule/serums. I use this product twice a day.

The skin around my eyes look good. I feel that it works in brightening and de-puffing under my eyes. It has snail mucus in it, but it is not something to be grossed out about as it is good for you.
Brandi B.
Kennett, MO
This product is actually quite great! It prevented those long night sleepy eyes from dulling my "shine." I would most likely recommend this product! It definitely made my expectations. I was able to walk around, do my makeup, feel confident without worrying about the dark baggy circles under my eyes.
May N.
SHIRLEY, NY
I love Korean skincare but I'm so upset to say that this eye cream really didn't do anything for me. I bought this product at Target and if I remember correctly, it was about $25. It's a very heavy eye cream so it's super moisturizing for the eyes.
Jessica D.
Winter Garden, FL
This is great for dark circles but not so much for wrinkles, it's very hydrating and if you buy it from somewhere like Amazon or jolse it's a great price point if you are looking for hydration it's great but not for anti aging
Laura D.
Now this one i always wear it no matter what because its amazing and got rid of my dark circles plus keeps my eye area moisturized without being heavy. it's my #1 favorite eye cream!!
Annie L.
Hayward, CA
This is probably one of the biggest eye cream I ever purchased. Most other eye cream only comes in .5oz (15ml).

The texture is quite thick, but doesn't feel greasy or oily. It sinks right into the skin and doesn't give me those little white bumps under eye. Sometimes if I feel lazy I even use this to apply my entire face. This might just be my holy grail eye cream!
Brittney F.
Incorporated this into my skincare routine a couple weeks ago, and I works wonders! This product does a great job in depuffing my eye bags and has brightened up the skin around my eye area.
anastasia d.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Summer A.
Del Rio, TX
I have normal skin (not dry or oily) but sometimes products effect my skin. if you have tried this product and have normal skin, has your skin become oily or dry?
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I would really like to try this out and see if it works for me! How is everyone's results?
Shan E.
Is this the same formula that is sold in a squeeze tube?