BY MIZON

Mizon multi function formula all in one snail returning cream containing of snail secretion filtrate. this is an original snail mucus take care of all kind of skin problems. it repairs tried and aging skin to be rejuvenating and protect your naked skin. see more...

• Is this good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Is this effective? MIZON Snail Repair Eye Cream 25Ml Multi Funct...2 Answers
  • I have normal skin (not dry or oily) but sometimes products effec...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jacklyn H.
Tempe, AZ
I have super dry skin, and it got to the point where my under eye concealer was a hot mess. It was clinging to my dry patches and wouldn't really settle on my skin; I knew I needed to treat my eyes to give my makeup a better base to sit upon. After a week of using this, I already noticed a difference. It's incredibly moisturizing, and my skin just soaks it up. A little goes a long way, so I believe this will last quite a long time. I use it both morning and night- my concealer applies much smoothr now. I feel like it tightens my skin a little bit, but not a ton. It helps to brighten my under eye area as well. Overall, I definitely recommend. It's really affordable (I bought it off Amazon) and is a good quality product.
Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
Really great product! Leaves my eye area extremely moisturizer without the oily feeling! Very nice packaging, not just a plastic jar! It definitely exceeded my expectations! Will be repurchasing when I run out!
Nissa M.
I love anything snail! If you havent tested out a snail product, do so asap! Its moisturizing, healing, gentle, and effective towards so many things (including puffiness and dark circles regarding the eyes).
Jeannette O.
Koreans get skincare right! Snail slime is a great ingredient for tightening and refreshing your skin! Eye cream is an absolute necessity in my skincare regime. I used to avoid it like to plague, not understanding why it was always to extravagantly priced, but now I understand. Skin around the eyes is so sensitive and prone to wrinkling early, so why wouldn't you pamper it and keep it hydrated? This eye cream is lightweight and lovely under makeup too!
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
It's very moisturizing. Though it said it's a cream but it's very light weight. I put it on after my serum for my night skincare steps. I haven't seen much difference on my dark circles though.
Lily H.
I purchased this for my mom who used to spend a ton of money on expensive skincare since the sales ladies have convinced her only the best skincare is expensive skincare. With this eye cream, I have changed her mind! She said after a few uses she's noticed her under eyes looking a lot brighter. She says this works well to depuff the under eyes due to lack of sleep.
Snail slime is actually a fantastic skincare ingredient so it's not something you should be grossed out about.
Joslyn R.
Tequesta
I got this in a mizon sampler from Amazon, and it seems to do as it says it will. Thankfully I don't break out from snail goo, but beware some people can and will.
Emily A.
Bought this off Amazon about a month ago and I'm loving it! Hydrates my under eye area. I started using since I'm 28 and thought it was time to start using an anti aging eye cream.
Kirsten  F.
Saint Charles, MO
This product is so affordable (purchase through Amazon)! Don't be freaked by the title, this cream is slightly slimy feeling but think of it as a serum, it's refreshing! It truly tightens the skin around the eyes and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. I have sensitive skin but this product isn't irritating at all- great formula! I use this everyday under primer & bb cream, a staple item for me : )
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
Bought this eye cream on Amazon for a decent price. It is a light, moisturizing eye cream that goes on easily. It is also absorbs into the skin pretty fast. I put this on as the next step after applying ampoule/serums. I use this product twice a day.

The skin around my eyes look good. I feel that it works in brightening and de-puffing under my eyes. It has snail mucus in it, but it is not something to be grossed out about as it is good for you.
anastasia d.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Summer A.
Del Rio, TX
I have normal skin (not dry or oily) but sometimes products effect my skin. if you have tried this product and have normal skin, has your skin become oily or dry?
Amber S.
Jack , AL
I would really like to try this out and see if it works for me! How is everyone's results?
Shan E.
Is this the same formula that is sold in a squeeze tube?