BY MIZON

Mizon multi function formula all in one snail returning cream containing of snail secretion filtrate. this is an original snail mucus take care of all kind of skin problems. it repairs tried and aging skin to be rejuvenating and protect your naked skin. see more...

• Is this good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Is this effective? MIZON Snail Repair Eye Cream 25Ml Mul...2 Answers
  • I have normal skin (not dry or oily) but sometimes produc...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Victoria M.
Farmers Brnch, TX
It does the trick but not amazing. The packaging is luxurious in a heavy glass bottle. I get mine from Amazon. Same as the rest of my K Beauty items as I haven't found a good online place that has fast shipping and great prices for K Beauty products. If you know of any I would love the suggestions.
Angela D.
My friend got me this eye cream because I told her I was looking for one, and she said it had really good reviews. While using it I didn't really see any results. It is lightweight, and absorbs well though. I think there are better eye creams out there, so I wouldn't purchase it myself.
Sarah S.
Berkeley
Not the best eye cream out there. It does moisturize your skin and does the job of giving your eyes the moisture it needs whether it be at night or day. ]The price is not too bad. I couldn't see any results for my dark circles disappearing disappointingly.
Erin C.
Santa Barbara, CA
I use this religiously under my eyes every night, and I do think it has helped a lot with dark circles and fine lines. It's definitely on the greasier side when it comes to moisturizers, but I'm willing to deal with that because the effects are so noticeable!
Jacklyn H.
Tempe, AZ
I have super dry skin, and it got to the point where my under eye concealer was a hot mess. It was clinging to my dry patches and wouldn't really settle on my skin; I knew I needed to treat my eyes to give my makeup a better base to sit upon. After a week of using this, I already noticed a difference. It's incredibly moisturizing, and my skin just soaks it up. A little goes a long way, so I believe this will last quite a long time. I use it both morning and night- my concealer applies much smoothr now. I feel like it tightens my skin a little bit, but not a ton. It helps to brighten my under eye area as well. Overall, I definitely recommend. It's really affordable (I bought it off Amazon) and is a good quality product.
Nissa M.
I love anything snail! If you havent tested out a snail product, do so asap! Its moisturizing, healing, gentle, and effective towards so many things (including puffiness and dark circles regarding the eyes).
Yukii B.
Sugar Land, TX
This is my current favorite eye cream now. I love the snail repair face cream, so I tried the snail repair eye cream and I am happy with it. The cooling effect is soothing in the AM and PM. A little goes a long way- worth it.
Bernadette M.
Chicago
I haven’t really see any difference. I have dark circles and there seems to be no results. I only have used it in 3 weeks so I have to wait for a month or two to see if there is any difference
Jeannette O.
Koreans get skincare right! Snail slime is a great ingredient for tightening and refreshing your skin! Eye cream is an absolute necessity in my skincare regime. I used to avoid it like to plague, not understanding why it was always to extravagantly priced, but now I understand. Skin around the eyes is so sensitive and prone to wrinkling early, so why wouldn't you pamper it and keep it hydrated? This eye cream is lightweight and lovely under makeup too!
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
It's very moisturizing. Though it said it's a cream but it's very light weight. I put it on after my serum for my night skincare steps. I haven't seen much difference on my dark circles though.
anastasia d.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Summer A.
Del Rio, TX
I have normal skin (not dry or oily) but sometimes products effect my skin. if you have tried this product and have normal skin, has your skin become oily or dry?
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I would really like to try this out and see if it works for me! How is everyone's results?
Shan E.
Is this the same formula that is sold in a squeeze tube?