BY MIZON

Mizon multi function formula all in one snail returning cream containing of snail secretion filtrate. this is an original snail mucus take care of all kind of skin problems. it repairs tried and aging skin to be rejuvenating and protect your naked skin. see more...

• Is this good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Is this effective? MIZON Snail Repair Eye Cream 25Ml Multi Funct...2 Answers
  • I have normal skin (not dry or oily) but sometimes products effec...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Eva M.
Is two uses too soon to write a review? Well, I'm gonna because I am ALLLLLL about this snail mucin. I ordered this from Target's website along with a few other K-beauty products. This.. this is a little jar of heaven. I used to last night & this morning and it has made my under eye area look fantastic. It's smooth & not puffy. Bonus points because this cream doesn't sting or irritate my under eye area. A little dab will do ya & it's a bargain at $10 for the jar.
Arlene E.
Reno
I am fairly new to both korean skincare and eye creams! This eye cream is just so light weight that when I wake up in the morning after putting it on my face the night before my eyes aren't puffy and my under eyes are brighter! I used to pack on the concealer because of the discoloration and how dull my under eyes looked but since using this product I just put a few dots of concealer under my eyes, blend out and I am good to go!
Eniko F.
I have found out about this snail cream on Amazon about a year ago now, and i bought it right away. It doesn't really have a smell to it, it's really creamy and maybe slimy sometimes. Results in the morning are unbelievable, and leaves my skin really smooth. It does not leave your skin oily at all!
Megan B.
Sarasota, FL
I don't love or hate this eye cream, I'm really just neutral about it. It's gentle, and moisturizing, but nothing really special about it. I'm looking for something that will help with dark circles and fine lines and this really won't do it. The good side- it's not too heavy or too light. Thankfully it was quite cheap on Amazon, so although I won't buy it again, I don't regret it.
Saher J.
Sterling, VA
This is a wonderful product to make sure your eyes are in need of some moisture. During the winter months I tend to get dry skin/eczema around my under eyes and by using this cream as part of my nightly routine I have not encountered that issue anymore. Snail cream is highly recommended when it comes to Korean skincare it does sound a bit odd but it's worth a shot!
Fanny Z.
This is a really lightweight eye cream that packs in a lot of moisture. It doesn't feel heavy, which I feel like a lot of eye creams tend to do. It doesn't combat any anti aging though, but the hydration has decreased my puffiness.
Victoria M.
Farmers Brnch, TX
It does the trick but not amazing. The packaging is luxurious in a heavy glass bottle. I get mine from Amazon. Same as the rest of my K Beauty items as I haven't found a good online place that has fast shipping and great prices for K Beauty products. If you know of any I would love the suggestions.
Annie L.
Hayward, CA
This is probably one of the biggest eye cream I ever purchased. Most other eye cream only comes in .5oz (15ml).

The texture is quite thick, but doesn't feel greasy or oily. It sinks right into the skin and doesn't give me those little white bumps under eye. Sometimes if I feel lazy I even use this to apply my entire face. This might just be my holy grail eye cream!
Sarah S.
Berkeley
Not the best eye cream out there. It does moisturize your skin and does the job of giving your eyes the moisture it needs whether it be at night or day. ]The price is not too bad. I couldn't see any results for my dark circles disappearing disappointingly.
Erin C.
Santa Barbara, CA
I use this religiously under my eyes every night, and I do think it has helped a lot with dark circles and fine lines. It's definitely on the greasier side when it comes to moisturizers, but I'm willing to deal with that because the effects are so noticeable!
anastasia d.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Summer A.
Del Rio, TX
I have normal skin (not dry or oily) but sometimes products effect my skin. if you have tried this product and have normal skin, has your skin become oily or dry?
Amber S.
Jack , AL
I would really like to try this out and see if it works for me! How is everyone's results?
Shan E.
Is this the same formula that is sold in a squeeze tube?