BY MIZON

Mizon multi function formula all in one snail returning cream containing of snail secretion filtrate. this is an original snail mucus take care of all kind of skin problems. it repairs tried and aging skin to be rejuvenating and protect your naked skin. see more...

Brianna S.
burlington
This is a very good eye cream not hydrating enough for night time but perfect for day time it works very well and it does make my dark circles look better after using it.
Heather H.
Tucson, AZ
I just started using this eye cream after doing much research. This eye cream is light weight and absorbs really well. I haven’t noticed any long term affects as of yet. I am throughly enjoying it so far and love the way it moisturizes my under eyes.
tay f.
Flint, MI
this is a nice eye cream. doesn’t feel to heavy, it sort of warms up when I put it around my eye area. haven’t noticed any crazy results yet besides the moisture. I will keep using it and see if my opinion changes. for now I do like it tho.
Mai L.
Evansville, IN
This eye cream is very hydrating!  I like to use it in the am, it sinks into the skin nicely!  I enjoy using it under my makeup to give me a hydrated eye area!  The price point is great too and the eye cream is lasting me a long time!  I don’t know if I’ll get through one container this year!
Jackie F.
This is a great value K beauty product. I’d recommend it for people just getting into K beauty because of the price. It’s nice and hydrating, but I do find it can sting a little bit if I use certain products with it.
Melissa L.
Brooklyn
It's like a thicker moisturizer of their snail cream all in one. It's really hydrating but haven't seen my dark spots changing much, maybe the puffiness has but nothing much
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
Mizon is one of Indi brand n growing up more n more. It is famous for skin product than makeup. Especially their snail line is so popular. It is worthy for investing!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not a bad eye cream! The Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream is an eye cream formulated with 80% snail mucin, and claims to hydrate, tighten fine lines, and brighten while simultaneously strengthening the skin's moisture barrier. Like the rest of the Mizon Snail Repair line, this eye cream contains a good amount of snail mucin. It also has some other noteworthy ingredients, such as Niacinamide and Meadowfoam seed oil, both of which protect the skin's barrier and lighten hyperpigmentation, and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, which promotes collagen and elastin production. According to CosDNA, Cetearyl Alcohol is the only potential acne trigger/irritant in this product. Application is fairly easy; this is the last step in my routine, and I take a pea-sized amount and dot it directly under my eyes, and then pat it in with my ring finger until it absorbs. It doesn't feel sticky afterward like most eye creams do. The skin around my eye area does look and feel a lot more moisturized after applying this, and it actually makes me look more awake. It doesn't really provide any anti-wrinkling power long term, but the day to day effects do make a difference in how tired and dry my eyes feel. Overall, I really liked this eye cream, more than I thought I would. I don't think I necessarily need to use an eye cream daily, so I usually leave this for those days when I feel like my tired eyes could use a pick-me-up. It's definitely a great bargain as well, one little pea-sized amount is enough for both eyes, so this $14 jar will last quite a while! I just don't think I'll be getting into the habit of buying eye creams all the time, as I still stand by the notion that a regular moisturizer should work just as well for the eye area. Still, for those who routinely use eye creams, this one's great, and one of the only eye creams that I actually saw results from using.
Kendra H.
Chino, CA
I like this product for hydrating my eye area. It's not my favorite but I still use it. I honestly like a cheaper drugstore brand better but this will do for now. I didn't like the gel/slimy texture. I ordered from peach&lilly.com but most of the Korean skincare products were really overpriced and were lackluster. I wouldn't buy this again.
Sarah N.
Dallas
I’m a huge fan of Mizon and their Snail Repair line. This eye cream is no exception. It’s hydrating and leaves the skin under my eyes looking fresh and moisturized. Hardly any scent, definitely nothing perfume-y. I use it ever night before bed.  My only complaint is it has lightened my dark circles some but i wish it would lighten them more.
anastasia d.
Hoboken , NJ
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Eva M.
As I wait for this product to arrive in the mail, I want to know - does this live up to the hype?! Or should I just put escargot on my face instead?! The snail trend is a weird one but if it works.. YOLO.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How well does this eye cream work? Does it have a scent? Is it okay for sensitive skin? How often do you use it?
Daria D.
MIZON Snail Repair Eye Cream 25Ml Multi Function Formula Want to buy for my mommy this brand- "Mizon")))Never used it, so Need honest opinion, will it do any effect for my mom? She is 55.Or it's for other type of skin.Thanx a looot))

Amazon