BY MIZON

Mizon multi function formula all in one snail returning cream containing of snail secretion filtrate. this is an original snail mucus take care of all kind of skin problems. it repairs tried and aging skin to be rejuvenating and protect your naked skin. see more...

• Is this good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Is this effective? MIZON Snail Repair Eye Cream 25Ml Multi Funct...2 Answers
  • I have normal skin (not dry or oily) but sometimes products effec...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sandy V.
I ordered this off Amazon and it came in a two pack that included a snail repair serum for the same price as the eye cream. I used it for about two weeks before I started to notice any differences, but not much of a difference. This products works well, but I have other products that I prefer to use over this one.
Angela D.
My friend got me this eye cream because I told her I was looking for one, and she said it had really good reviews. While using it I didn't really see any results. It is lightweight, and absorbs well though. I think there are better eye creams out there, so I wouldn't purchase it myself.
Heather H.
Tucson, AZ
I just started using this eye cream after doing much research. This eye cream is light weight and absorbs really well. I haven’t noticed any long term affects as of yet. I am throughly enjoying it so far and love the way it moisturizes my under eyes.
Jessica D.
Antelope
I got this product from my sister but she ordered this from Amazon.  i totally stole it from her because it's that good! I've tried a lot of eye creams from a lot of brands but none has worked as well as this one!
Jackie F.
This is a great value K beauty product. I’d recommend it for people just getting into K beauty because of the price. It’s nice and hydrating, but I do find it can sting a little bit if I use certain products with it.
Yukii B.
Sugar Land, TX
This is my current favorite eye cream now. I love the snail repair face cream, so I tried the snail repair eye cream and I am happy with it. The cooling effect is soothing in the AM and PM. A little goes a long way- worth it.
tay f.
Flint, MI
this is a nice eye cream. doesn’t feel to heavy, it sort of warms up when I put it around my eye area. haven’t noticed any crazy results yet besides the moisture. I will keep using it and see if my opinion changes. for now I do like it tho.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
Mizon is one of Indi brand n growing up more n more. It is famous for skin product than makeup. Especially their snail line is so popular. It is worthy for investing!
Monday S.
Chicago
I was pretty underwhelmed by this eye cream. I’m a huge fan of Snail Mucin, and use the COSRX Snail 96 Essence religiously; however, I don’t feel that this product was hydrating enough, ultimately, for my 40+ skin.  It sort of just disappeared into my skin, and I needed to reapply throughout the day if I didn’t want to feel like my eye area was becoming parched in the horrendously dehydrating Chicago winter climate.  On the plus side, it didn’t give me hives, which many creams do - hence the 3 stars.  It’s not a bad product. If I were younger? Sure, I think it would be appropriate. But as a Babe of a Certain Age, I need something with more punch.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not a bad eye cream! The Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream is an eye cream formulated with 80% snail mucin, and claims to hydrate, tighten fine lines, and brighten while simultaneously strengthening the skin's moisture barrier. Like the rest of the Mizon Snail Repair line, this eye cream contains a good amount of snail mucin. It also has some other noteworthy ingredients, such as Niacinamide and Meadowfoam seed oil, both of which protect the skin's barrier and lighten hyperpigmentation, and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, which promotes collagen and elastin production. According to CosDNA, Cetearyl Alcohol is the only potential acne trigger/irritant in this product. Application is fairly easy; this is the last step in my routine, and I take a pea-sized amount and dot it directly under my eyes, and then pat it in with my ring finger until it absorbs. It doesn't feel sticky afterward like most eye creams do. The skin around my eye area does look and feel a lot more moisturized after applying this, and it actually makes me look more awake. It doesn't really provide any anti-wrinkling power long term, but the day to day effects do make a difference in how tired and dry my eyes feel. Overall, I really liked this eye cream, more than I thought I would. I don't think I necessarily need to use an eye cream daily, so I usually leave this for those days when I feel like my tired eyes could use a pick-me-up. It's definitely a great bargain as well, one little pea-sized amount is enough for both eyes, so this $14 jar will last quite a while! I just don't think I'll be getting into the habit of buying eye creams all the time, as I still stand by the notion that a regular moisturizer should work just as well for the eye area. Still, for those who routinely use eye creams, this one's great, and one of the only eye creams that I actually saw results from using.
anastasia d.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Summer A.
Del Rio, TX
I have normal skin (not dry or oily) but sometimes products effect my skin. if you have tried this product and have normal skin, has your skin become oily or dry?
Amber S.
Jack , AL
I would really like to try this out and see if it works for me! How is everyone's results?
Shan E.
Is this the same formula that is sold in a squeeze tube?