BY MIZON

Mizon multi function formula all in one snail returning cream containing of snail secretion filtrate. this is an original snail mucus take care of all kind of skin problems. it repairs tried and aging skin to be rejuvenating and protect your naked skin. see more...

• Is this good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Is this effective? MIZON Snail Repair Eye Cream 25Ml Mul...2 Answers
  • I have normal skin (not dry or oily) but sometimes produc...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel R.
The consistency of this cream is incredibly smooth and lightweight! You do not need much to cover under your eyes so the product goes a long way. Using this cream though I discovered my skin has a negative reaction to one of the ingredients called niacinamide which helps brighten the skin and even out skin tone. My face would start to turn red and sting a little but I cannot blame the product for my personal skin problems. I gave it to my mother who is absolutely obsessed with it! I would recommend it to anyone who does not have sensitive skin.
Sandy V.
I ordered this off Amazon and it came in a two pack that included a snail repair serum for the same price as the eye cream. I used it for about two weeks before I started to notice any differences, but not much of a difference. This products works well, but I have other products that I prefer to use over this one.
teana J.
Really love this eye cream. A little goes a long way. It’s easy to spread and absorbs quickly into the skin. It hasn’t cause me to get milia, which I get very easily. Will buy again and again. I got mine at yesstyle. I don’t trust amazon to buy Korean beauty.
Jessica D.
Antelope
I got this product from my sister but she ordered this from Amazon.  i totally stole it from her because it's that good! I've tried a lot of eye creams from a lot of brands but none has worked as well as this one!
Bethany W.
I really started getting into Korean beauty about two years ago and I keep coming back to this eye cream. First of all, the jar is huge. It lasts so much longer than an average eye cream because of that fact, which is even better because it’s so cheap! It’s really creamy and always makes my undereyes feel very moisturized and not right or tacky at all, like some other eye creams. Definitely recommend.
Kara S.
This eye cream is very thick conpared to the moisturizer but it does fill in fine lines. My complaint is that it irritates my eyes. Wearing it makes my eyes water. So much I have to wash the eye cream off
Angela D.
My friend got me this eye cream because I told her I was looking for one, and she said it had really good reviews. While using it I didn't really see any results. It is lightweight, and absorbs well though. I think there are better eye creams out there, so I wouldn't purchase it myself.
Heather H.
Tucson, AZ
I just started using this eye cream after doing much research. This eye cream is light weight and absorbs really well. I haven’t noticed any long term affects as of yet. I am throughly enjoying it so far and love the way it moisturizes my under eyes.
tay f.
Flint, MI
this is a nice eye cream. doesn’t feel to heavy, it sort of warms up when I put it around my eye area. haven’t noticed any crazy results yet besides the moisture. I will keep using it and see if my opinion changes. for now I do like it tho.
Jackie F.
This is a great value K beauty product. I’d recommend it for people just getting into K beauty because of the price. It’s nice and hydrating, but I do find it can sting a little bit if I use certain products with it.
anastasia d.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Summer A.
Del Rio, TX
I have normal skin (not dry or oily) but sometimes products effect my skin. if you have tried this product and have normal skin, has your skin become oily or dry?
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I would really like to try this out and see if it works for me! How is everyone's results?
Shan E.
Is this the same formula that is sold in a squeeze tube?