Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsMizon
Mizon, Snail Repair Eye Cream, 084 oz(pack of 4)

Mizon, Snail Repair Eye Cream, 0.84 oz(pack of 4)

by Mizon

80% of snail secretion filtrate and E.G.F (Epidermal Growth Factor) contained in the formula are effective in brightening skin around eyes and caring for wrinkles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mizon, Snail Repair Eye Cream, 0.84 oz(pack of 4)!
annie S.
Richmond, TX
I use this first thing in the morning and in the evening along with my sleep pack. Like the ampoule, it makes my skin feel fresh.
member-d0567
LOVE IT. Is so perfect and friendly to my eyes, it refresh my eyes and the consistency is not that creamy, easy to apply and fast to absorb it.
Bahara H.
For a tiny pot it lasts a long time. I’ve used less than half the pot in a months time. It is very gentle and has no smell. It feels light on the skin and absorbs well. I would buy again.

Looking for your answer?