Mizon

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
This is a lovely light product that worked well to hydrate my sensitive combination skin. Despite the very cheap looking packaging, this cream is effective and didn’t irritate my skin. It does feel a little tacky when first applied, but this quickly subsides.
5 / 5
I found this product to be very soothing when my skin is irritated. I’ve added this after my chemical exfoliation in my 10 step skin care routine every evening. It has a thicker consistency and no detectable smell. I would recommend this to anyone who skin can become irritated.[product:mizon-snail-recovery-gel-cream]
5 / 5
I am super late on the snail creams, it took forever to get past the mental block of rubbing snail secretions on my skin. But I got a tube as a free gift when purchasing my sheet masks and decided rubbing snail ooze on my face was fate so I jumped right in. The gel is a bit watery and not at all sticky, and absorbs really quickly. Almost too quickly, the first application I had to go back and apply more product because it absorbed before I could finish spreading it over my face. It's really helped with discoloration from a recent break out and has improved the texture of my skin. I already repurchased after using the free gift and will definitely continue to repurchase.