Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream

by Mizon

The non-sticky, light, and clear feature of Mizons Snail Recovery Gel Cream will leave you wanting more. Youll love the gel cream not only for its refreshing texture, but also for its multipurpose, dynamic usages. You can literally transform the skin care gel cream and repurpose it for effective sunburn care, relaxant and cooling cream, and a moisturizing sleeping pack. Its the bang for your buck as it also rejuvenates homeostasis, elasticity, dry and dark skin, and trouble vestige.

I have combo/oily acne-prone skin. Would this be a good AM moisturizer in the colder months?
I have this but haven't used it in a while...is it safe to use while nursing ?
Dooes this have any alergic reaction?
Start your review of Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream!
Product Highlights
...breakouts or allergic reactions. This actually feels like it's cooling and moisturizing on my skin. After my skin feels like it is absorbing it, I put my daily moisturizer to kind of mix with it and it seals in the hydration for my skin It's awesome for the price and will continue to use this in the future. in reviews
Snail? Gel and cream? Confused? Snail secretion is popular in Asian countries especially in Korean skincare. These little things are literally oozing out the fountain of youth. Appears gel-like, bit heavier than other gel (The Face Shop Aloe gel), but not as heavy as sleeping masks! This stuff IS worth the hype. Just be careful and find trustworthy sellers due to high reports of fake products. It doesn't have a tacky finish, absorbs right up. It gives me a matte finish and acts like a primer. No matter how much of this product you slather onto your face (which I hope you don't) you won't end up greasy looking. I noticed it improved the texture of my face, and also lightened up some of my old acne scars. TLDR; it's one of my holy grail items, and it might end up becoming one of yours as well. Dry skin? You might want something heavier. in reviews
Brandy D.
Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream uploaded by Brandy D.
One of my holy grail skin care products. I've begun to be a big fan of kbeauty. Also anything snail. This stuff is like a serum/ gel moisturizer. But I use it over top of my essence and my serum's to lock them in.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream uploaded by Danniel R.
The Multi-Function Formula Snail Recovery Gel Cream is designed to lessen stimulus and trouble to the skin, it adds nutrition for moisturized and healthy skin. This gel-cream contains 45 ml (1.52 oz) and has a light cream feel that becomes tacky after a little bit. It comes in a squeeze tube packaging. The cream smooths out and almost feels watery before it becomes tacky. There is a slight scent of alcohol, but not too overwhelming. It has the snail scent, however, which if you use snail products you’ll know what scent I mean. It smooths out and really penetrates the skin, the tacky base it leaves I think is a great attribute if you intend to apply makeup afterward. Recommended use is to apply an appropriate amount on the face after cleansing and dab into skin until fully absorbed. After using, it really moisturizes my skin deeply, which is great for people who really suffer from dry skin. It’s very soothing as well and the scent dissipates quickly. I feel like after a while it tones down the read in my skin and really keeps my skin feeling dewy and hydrated for hours and hours. The ingredients include 80% snail secretion filtrate which is awesome for skin nourishment. I’d recommend this to anyone with dry and/or sensitive skin. What I like: the texture is really nice and light and it doesn’t feel like it weighing down your skin. The moisture factor really lasts a long time and not a lot of the product is needed to cover your face. The ingredients are nourishing and I love how it evens out my skin tone and takes away any irritation almost immediately. What I don’t like: the slight alcohol scent is my favorite and this product can also be expensive and it comes in quite a small size of 45 ml (1.52 oz) so it doesn’t last very long.
Kay P.
Celia S.
Oroville , CA
Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream uploaded by Celia S.
Purchased at: Amazon
These cute little pink bottles might look innocent but they truly are ferocious because they contain one of the most moisturizing ingredients that goes back thousands of years. And I believe that Miz on is a cruelty-free brand, so I'm pretty sure that they do this all humanely as I do not support animals being in pain for my own vanity. So this is another great reason to buy it also it comes in a two pack on Amazon for like $12.75 how could you beat that?! I love using my glycolic acid 7% toner in the morning by the ordinary then I will put on the actual snail secretion filtrate from cos RX and I will finish off with this I will let them sink into my skin and then right before I go out of the house I will put on my Biore Aqua Rich essence what is a sunscreen I'm not sure why they called The Essence maybe there are some unnoticed benefits in there I'm not quite sure? Anyways it is a gel sunscreen there is no white cast there is no smell is heaven and I will never stray but I have to say that these are extremely easy on the skin because they too are gel, and they have no scent. They purely are just snails secretion filtrate and they do not want to put any perfumes or any irritants in the product and for that they have my undying respect
Lichi W.
Oakton, VA
I love this stuff. By far one of my favorite moisturizers and still the one I turn to to use on the day-to-day. It's lightweight and the gel consistency makes it good for oily skin or for the summer, although I use it year round. It also works to even out your skin and fade acne scars - I've found it helpful on that front. It feels really nice when you apply and doesn't leave any oily or sticky residue like other heavier moisturizers. It definitely doesn't clog pores or make me break out, and I'm pretty prone to breakouts, especially from moisturizers. If you're looking for a heavy moisturizer for dry skin, this might not be the best pick. But, you could also use this with another moisturizer to make it more hydrating. The tube looks small but it lasted me about a year, and I used it quite regularly (although not every single night). You don't have to apply a lot each time, just a few small dabs and it should be enough. I've repurchased this and plan on using this product for a while!
MJ H.
I wanted to love this. It's a great lightweight moisturizer, but you can smell the alcohol in it. My dehydrated aging combo skin just doesn't like a lot of alcohol in products. I might try it again this summer to see if it's a better summer fit for my skin.
Ching Ching C.
Las Vegas, NV
Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream uploaded by Ching Ching C.
Skin type: Dry/Sensitive with eczema I originally bought this after hearing a review about how this is a great light moisturizer for my face. Since I've recently started to do a 10 step Korean skincare routine, I'm still on the search for the perfect moisturizer. This works super well for my skin type. It is light, it doesn't smell, a little product goes a long way and I have not had any breakouts or allergic reactions. This actually feels like it's cooling and moisturizing on my skin. After my skin feels like it is absorbing it, I put my daily moisturizer to kind of mix with it and it seals in the hydration for my skin It's awesome for the price and will continue to use this in the future.
Elizabeth E.
Moscow
Purchased at: Amazon
Most amazing miracle in a tube I've ever tried. Calmed down the angry acne that I've had since pre-teen years and improved the overall texture of my skin. I've been faithfully using this product for five years now and I'm still amazed with it. It is always in my travel kit and a permanent place in the daily use section of my cupboard. I love it so much! (For anyone concerned with the snail part of this potion, the snails are not harmed in the making of this product. Happy snails make better products! ) Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
This light weight gel was a game changer for my acne. It helps with scars, current breakouts and preventing future breakouts. Since it is gel based, it is great for a morning moisturizer for oily skin. It is quick to absorb into the skin so it is easy to apply makeup right after, without any trace of an oily residue underneath that will throughout the day break down your makeup.
Kenia L.
This is such a good, no hastle moisturizer. If you have oily skin, I reccomened this moisturizer. It absorbs into the skin quickly and is not sticky at all. There is also no scent. It helps some with acne scarring, too. I have noticed that some of my scars have faded but they are still noticeable. If you are looking for a light moisturizer, then this is it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...