MIZON S-Venom Wrinkle Tox Cream uploaded by Ola H.MIZON S-Venom Wrinkle Tox Cream uploaded by Ola H.MIZON S-Venom Wrinkle Tox Cream uploaded by Ola H.

BY MIZON

It is an wrinkle care cream which mixes peptide concentrated highly that has similar molecular structure to snake poison. It spreads notable and deep expression wrinkles and prevents fine wrinkles invisible. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yuliya M.
Palm Coast, FL
Absolutely love this night cream by Mizon! Love this product so much because it works! Something about snail mucus that helps our skin to look youthful! It’s got a nice feel to the touch, it has no smell and works! I bought off of Amazon, I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I wasn't sold on this product at first. I used it prior to putting on moisturizer and it actually felt like my skin was burning. I stopped doing that and just use it as my moisturizer. Not sure if it decreases any fine line wrinkles or the laugh lines around my mouth. However, I do feel that spreading it evenly over my skin and forehead that it works wonders on my blemishes...must be the snake venom. Would definitely buy again.
Kristen Melissa M.
It made my skin feel really soft and was very hydrating . It absorbed completely without leaving any residue . My skin looked and felt plump after use .
Kim G.
This is truly one of the best tax and creams. It always lose my face feeling Pure Clean and hydrated! The best Anti-aging products on the market
Rebeca Z.
I only giving 4 star cause I have been using it for long, but so far I really like this product.
Thamires N.
4, Hardwick green, London
I tried the Snail version.
It's a very light weight cream, the texture is like a gel. It improves a lot my dark circles and fine lines. About wrinkles I can't tell yet, as I don't have it. What I like most is the hydrating feeling that I get after apply it.
Ola H.
Babil, Hilah
A great product ; blends easily on skin . I use it daily before bedtime my skin became shiny and wet at the same time so using it ..