BY MIZON

Placenta is rich in mineral, amino acids, and protein that prevent skin tiring and promote revitalization. And due to Mizon's extensive and advanced professional research, its one of the first to promote placenta benefits. Mizon's Placenta Ampoule Cream is a functional, highly concentrated cream that provides whitening, wrinkle care, and regeneration. Not only that, but it also provides nourishment, elasticity, protection, and moisturized radiant skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Think thick frosting but it feels very lightweight and skin drinks this stuff up. Its crazy moisturizing but probably not good to wear under makeup, I would use this in your nighttime skin care routine. I have acne prone skin but was not bothered by this stuff and use this to hydrate my skin after treating it with retinoids. I'm not sure if the placenta is sheep or vegetable since it doesn't specify but my skin feels very nourished and hydrated after using this product.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have oily skin, this might be too heavy a cream for you, but it does absorb quickly and leaves no sheen on my skin so it might be worth a try.

While I'm skeptical of the claims made around placenta (and had actually ordered the peptide ampoule cream but received this by mistake), I'm pleased with the anti-inflammatory effect this has. I tend toward post acne inflammation rather than pigmentation, and this is really calming the red spots and red areas around my nose.

I have dry dehydrated acne prone skin, and this is moisturizing and very soothing, even on my breakouts.
valeria n.
Methuen, MA
The cream has a faint lavender-ish scent to it that quickly vanishes upon application. And it looks sort of like cottage cheese or thick frosting… After a month or two of using it, I have to say that I haven’t noticed any significant improvement in the appearance of fine lines on my skin.
Rose R.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the double functional ampoule cream improving whitening and wrinkles which contains highly enriched placenta ingredients enhancing the skin preventive power, presents the sense of nutrition to the skin, and prevents the skin from external noxious environment and dryness.
Sophie F.
This product is perfect for those that have dry skin! It is super hydrating and helps to brighten your face. I have been waking up noticing these differences. It also reduces fine lines but I'm not into that yet. And for anyone with sensitive skin, you are perfect for this! It is free of artificial colors, scents, and parabens!!! I have better creams, but for the price, this is great!
Mack H.
I absolutely love this product! it is so refreshing and it makes my skin so soft. This product is a great value for the amount of money spent. The packaging is very nice as well. All of my expectations for this product were met and beyond. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
katie b.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super hydrating, rich formula to quench the thirst of dull, tired and dry skin. Immediately nourishes skin back to health without clogging pores or leaving behind a residue. I would definitely recommend this product to those in need of a pick-me-up for skin care!
Elizabeth B.
New Orleans
This product so brought my face back to life and left it feeling like a new born babies bottom. It totally reguvinates the skin and I just can't get enough. It so left me wanting more! Can't wait to give it another go