Mizon - Placenta 45 - Anti Wrinkle Care - Whitening uploaded by chaimaa E.

BY MIZON

Whats popular in the beauty industry right now is placenta. Its rich in mineral, amino acids, and protein that prevent skin tiring and promote revitalization. And due to Mizons extensive and advanced professional research, its one of the first to promote placenta benefits. The Mizon Placenta 45 Ampoule is part of Original Skin Energy Ampoules that is an essential factor solution for your skins problem areas. The ampoule, highly enriched with placenta, revitalizes and regenerates deep in your skin. The light texture quickly and effectively permeates the skin with no sticky reside or interruption for following skin care. Mizon Placenta 45 Ampoule is a miracle worker that gives you bright, elastic, and lively skin. see more...

• Does this product really works for wrinkles near eye area?? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole Z.
Lewis Center, OH
I use this every morning in my routine after a hydrating toner. I can definitely see the brightening effects of it. My issue is you need almost a whole dropper full, and as a result, you go through it quickly. I really like it but I'm not sure I will repurchase.
chaimaa E.
El jadida
I have very sensitive adult acne prone skin that tends to be either really oily or dry. I read that this stuff is good for hydrating oily skin so I use it in the evening before bed as a moisturizer. So far have not had any bad reactions to it and its been over a month.
priya r.
Does this product really works for wrinkles near eye area??