Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsMizon
- Peptide 500 - Anti Wrinkle - Original Skin Energy

Mizon - Peptide 500 - Anti Wrinkle - Original Skin Energy

by Mizon

Peptides are the newest thing in anti-again skin care culture, yet are inaccessible due to high cost and complexity that results in usage in only premium skin care products. That is, until now. With Mizons expert research skills and foundation, it created a peptide infused product called Mizon Peptide 500 Ampoule. Its part of Original Skin Energy Ampoules that is an essential factor solution for your skins problem areas. Rich in peptide, the ampoule effectively firms and moisturizes for younger looking, silky skin. The light texture quickly and effectively permeates the skin with no sticky reside or interruption for following skin care. Mizon Peptide 500 Ampoule also eliminates active oxygen that causes aging to ensure energetic looking skin. Your skin should never look or feel like your age and it should definitely not reveal your age!.

Has anyone actually used this for a few months and seen improvement based on this product?
Start your review of Mizon - Peptide 500 - Anti Wrinkle - Original Skin Energy!
Jonique H.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s an ok serum but I didn’t really notice any effects so I probably will not purchase this product again.
Leslie D.
Corinth
I used this for about a month. I think this is a nice peptide serum. It helps keep my skin moisturized while possibly adding some nice anti-aging properties. I haven't seen "results" other than the way it hydrated my skin, but I do like the effect it gives. I will definitely need more time to use to see if it gives any signs of diminishing fine lines.
Lauren B.
It's hard to tell if a product like this is doing something or not. It's more expensive than The Ordinary's matrixyl serum, but they're different peptides. The bottle is beautiful and the dropper is very high quality. I'm not sure if I'll go back to The Ordinary, stick with Mizon, or use both.
Maggie Q.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mizon - Peptide 500 - Anti Wrinkle - Original Skin Energy uploaded by Maggie Q.
This is my third bottle of this product. Pros: very lightweight, fragrance-free, fast absorbtion. Cons: not very suitable for dry skin as it did not seem [email protected] adequate hydration. I layered it with a thicker serum, lotion and cream. I think it is a nice product, especially if you have a combo skin, however it wasn’t enough for my dry skin. I’ve used up 3 bottles cause there was a promotion on their website, and I just got a bunch to try and see whether it works. I would not be buying it again.
sopo G.
New Castle , DE
Mizon - Peptide 500 - Anti Wrinkle - Original Skin Energy uploaded by sopo G.
I LOVE this product!!!! After a nice exfoliation this makes my face feel luxurious and amazing. I told my mom about it and now she and my two aunts are using it and all three love it as much as I do. I highly recommend this product! The bottle has lasted me a long time and I will definitely be buying more when I begin to run out.
Sophie P.
Nice serum, doesn't upset sensitive skin, sinks in nicely. Can't say i saw a massive improvement in wrinkles hut it did even skintone and was nice and moisturising.
Olivia A.
Carretera Federal Mexico Toluca 5640 Col, Lomas de memetla Cuajimalpa de Morelos
Es un producto ligero, que se absorbe rápidamente en la piel aporta humedad y luminosidad al rostro ,lo he sado una sola vez el problema es que amazon ya no lo tiene disponible el costo fue de $449.00 pesos
Jessica A.
Bålsta, Uppsala
Mizon - Peptide 500 - Anti Wrinkle - Original Skin Energy uploaded by Jessica A.
This is a very nice serum that does mosturize the skin and has some nice ingredients including peptides. The texture is like water and sinks well into the skin, it's very gentle and has not caused any breakouts. I do recommend it if you want to introduce peptides to your skincare routine.
ertan D.
Removes wrinkles and does what it says, my wife always uses this and she loves it Will definetly continue to purchase