BY MIZON

Mizons Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule is part of Original Skin Energy Ampoules that is an essential factor solution for your skins problem areas. Through its wrinkle improvement, achieve stronger, robust skin energy. And by filling skin with abundant, deeply rich moisture, it takes responsibility of the inside of your skin as well. Its hydration improves skin elasticity, texture, and firms to create glossy, healthy skin without a sticky mess. For those with skin without a lot of moisture, the ampoule should be a fundament part of your skin care. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
This product has helped smooth out my dry skin. I use it under my moisturizer and have found that I have less dry skin flakes (I exfoliate buy still have dry skin). Winter is harsh on my skin and I need all the help I can get.
Dorothea N W.
Dorothea N W.
Las Vegas, NV
I loved using this facial oil at night, it really helped keep my skin hydrated through the winter! Would recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Mandy F.
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
I have dry, sensitive, fair skin. This product is HEAVENLY! I would recommend it for any skin type. I've incorporated it into my 10 step Korean Skincare Method. It has improved my skin's texture and uneven tone. I've noticed a positive difference in my red patches. Very reasonably priced and the quality is OUTSTANDING. I encourage anyone who's kicking around the idea of this gorgeously hydrating serum to absolutely go for it!!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
I am new to the serum game so I decided to choose a product primarily for skin health and moisturizing. This product has met my expectations. I use it once daily after applying Mizon Water Volume Ex to my entire face and neck. I follow the serum up with my latest moisturizer purchase: Toulon Essential Mineral Daily Moisturizer.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Brooklyn , NY
The most universal moisturizing serum that I ever tried. I love it cuz it absorbs very fast. I recommended it to a lot of my friends and they all very happy with it. Used it with different moisturizers and never had a problem mixing it
Paige D.
Paige D.
Tinley Park
I just ran out of this serum and my skin is already missing the moisture boost. The light serum was a great addition for night time, I layered it between an ampoule and my moisturizer. Hyaluronic acid is a great ingredient for anyone looking to add moisture to their skin.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Pasadena
This stuff really turned my skin around in the dry winter months. I have really oily skin but in the winter by face started to feel very tight and itchy. I use this every evening and all of that disappeared almost instantly!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baytown, Tx
I used this in winter time when my skin was really dry. It did well in moisturizing my face. I only bought it once but I would definitely buy this again.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Love this, weightless serum that hydrate your skin throughout the day and night, good to use alone or added to moisturizer to add a boost.

No scent...! Perfect for anyone trying to add extra hydration to their skincare routine.

Only issue I have is the droplet...feels cheap
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
I used this under my moisturizer. I didn't really notice a difference in my skin. It was kind of thick and dried sticky. It's priced well but I didn't really like it. The packaging is good though.
Nicole N.
How should I use this product? After toner and before moisturizer?
Nicole N.
How should I use this product? After toner and before moisturizer?