BY MIZON

Mizons Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule is part of Original Skin Energy Ampoules that is an essential factor solution for your skins problem areas. Through its wrinkle improvement, achieve stronger, robust skin energy. And by filling skin with abundant, deeply rich moisture, it takes responsibility of the inside of your skin as well. Its hydration improves skin elasticity, texture, and firms to create glossy, healthy skin without a sticky mess. For those with skin without a lot of moisture, the ampoule should be a fundament part of your skin care. see more...

• How should I use this product? After toner and before moi...2 Answers
  • How should I use this product? After toner and before moi...1 Answers
Allie J.
Mizon makes so many fantastic products. This serum is moisturizing, and works very well for dehydrated skin due to the hyaluronic acid in it. The biggest downside to this product it the dropper being to short for the jar. You'll have to tip it to get the rest of the product when its about half empty.
Anna C.
Los Angeles, CA
I was having trouble with dry skin in certain areas of my face and looked up recommendations and decided to try this out. After this for the past few weeks, the problem areas have gone away and my skin has retained so much moisture! I love it and will continue to use it a part of my routine!
Allison G.
Lowell, MI
I think the Mizon Hyaluronic Acid is a pretty decent HA for the price. It is sticky like most HA's are. I like to spray rose water over top before adding my other serums and lotions.
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
I have dry, sensitive, fair skin. This product is HEAVENLY! I would recommend it for any skin type. I've incorporated it into my 10 step Korean Skincare Method. It has improved my skin's texture and uneven tone. I've noticed a positive difference in my red patches. Very reasonably priced and the quality is OUTSTANDING. I encourage anyone who's kicking around the idea of this gorgeously hydrating serum to absolutely go for it!!
Amee H.
Fullerton, CA
Love this, weightless serum that hydrate your skin throughout the day and night, good to use alone or added to moisturizer to add a boost.

No scent...! Perfect for anyone trying to add extra hydration to their skincare routine.

Only issue I have is the droplet...feels cheap
Asma M.
Berkeley, CA
This is the best hyaluronic acid serum I've used. It has an almost plush texture, sinks into the skin well, and gives a noticeable boost in hydration almost immediately. Additionally, the addition of ceramides helps soften skin. I had great luck mixing this with a hydrating lotion for dry skin on hands when nothing else was working.
Julia S.
Brooklyn, NY
The most universal moisturizing serum that I ever tried. I love it cuz it absorbs very fast. I recommended it to a lot of my friends and they all very happy with it. Used it with different moisturizers and never had a problem mixing it
Paige D.
Tinley Park
I just ran out of this serum and my skin is already missing the moisture boost. The light serum was a great addition for night time, I layered it between an ampoule and my moisturizer. Hyaluronic acid is a great ingredient for anyone looking to add moisture to their skin.
Amanda S.
Pasadena, MD
This stuff really turned my skin around in the dry winter months. I have really oily skin but in the winter by face started to feel very tight and itchy. I use this every evening and all of that disappeared almost instantly!
Hollie N.
Battle Ground
I apply Mizon's Hyaluronic Acid to my face twice daily. It's an integral part of my skincare routine. I love the soothing gel texture. It absorbs fairly quickly.
Nicole N.
How should I use this product? After toner and before moisturizer?
Nicole N.
How should I use this product? After toner and before moisturizer?

back