Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsMizon
Original Skin Energy - Hyaluronic Acid 100 - Facial Care - Anti Wrinkle

Mizon Original Skin Energy - Hyaluronic Acid 100 - Facial Care - Anti Wrinkle

by Mizon

Mizons Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule is part of Original Skin Energy Ampoules that is an essential factor solution for your skins problem areas. Through its wrinkle improvement, achieve stronger, robust skin energy. And by filling skin with abundant, deeply rich moisture, it takes responsibility of the inside of your skin as well. Its hydration improves skin elasticity, texture, and firms to create glossy, healthy skin without a sticky mess. For those with skin without a lot of moisture, the ampoule should be a fundament part of your skin care.

Has anyone tried this with the Mizon Snail Repair Ampoule?
How does everyone with dry skin-very dry skin like this product?
Is this effective for a dry skin?
Start your review of Mizon Original Skin Energy - Hyaluronic Acid 100 - Facial Care - Anti Wrinkle!
Nino K.
New Castle, DE
Mizon Original Skin Energy - Hyaluronic Acid 100 - Facial Care - Anti Wrinkle uploaded by Nino K.
Purchased at: Amazon
To my mind, mizon doesn't need any reviews, mizon is created for all women, This product will not disappoint anyone. I am very satisfied, and if you want your skin to be revitalized definitely dare and try. Frankly, this product is the best. Mizon Original Skin Energy - Hyaluronic Acid 100 - Facial Care - Anti Wrinkle
A K.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Mizon Original Skin Energy - Hyaluronic Acid 100 - Facial Care - Anti Wrinkle uploaded by A K.
Purchased at: Amazon
This serum is amazing. Its lightweight and instantly absorbs into the skin making it feel hydrated and smoother. I love the ingredients in this serum and while it is not a miracle worker for wrinkles, I do highly recommend it to anyone looking to add hyaluronic acid to their skin care routine at a good price point. Mizon Original Skin Energy - Hyaluronic Acid 100 - Facial Care - Anti Wrinkle
Bobbi A.
I like this too. I alternate with Mizon Collagen serum and AHA 8% peel. Like them all. Good for the price, but I prefer PTR hyaluronic .
Irene Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Mizon is my all time favorite Korean brand. I decided to purchase this because I need some HYALURONIC ACID in my life. I need to make sure my skin is plumping! It’s liquid and absorb really quick into the skin. Sometimes I used 3 drops.
Katelin W.
Alapaha, GA
Hyaluronic acid is one of my facial products because my skin is so dry. This one is amazing.
Kari S.
Tacoma, WA
I picked this up when I found out my favorite hylaunic acid serum was discontinued. It's actually almost as good and very wallet friendly
Roseanne J.
Buffalo Grove, IL
This serum feels thick and gooey on the akin which I like for my facial serums. I feel moisturized after just a couple of drops. I haven’t seen any lines or wrinkles yet which probably means it works, but I like the consistency and scent so I’ll keep using it and see how it goes.
Keoz L.
San Gabriel, CA
Mizon Original Skin Energy - Hyaluronic Acid 100 - Facial Care - Anti Wrinkle uploaded by Keoz L.
This serum contains 50% Hyaluronic Acid, which leaves the skin hydrated, moisturized, and fresh. It’s light weight, gentle and have no fragrance. I think it will suitable for all skin type because the formula is light and absorbed easily. But I highly recommend it to those who have dry, sensitive skin and need an extra hydrating boost. It is so affordable and doing a great job of hydrating the skin!
Bunny S.
This product did give my skin a nice boost like this was great to use during the fall and winter time, it did keep my skin super soft and supple and plump and I did notice some lighting of old scars but nothing major, I will more than likely buy this again, I absolutely love it from my skin.
lauren M.
This product is really great, especially for the price. It is very great for dry skin. I've bought it several times.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...