Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsMizon
- Original Skin Energy - Collagen 100 - Facial Care - Anti Wrinkle

Mizon - Original Skin Energy - Collagen 100 - Facial Care - Anti Wrinkle

by Mizon

Reboot your skin with Mizons Collagen 100 Ampoule, part of Original Skin Energy Ampoules that is an essential factor solution for your skins problem areas. The Original Skin Energy firms, restores lost collagen, and tightens loose skin due to age. It gives you back your radiant shine, elasticity, and fast skin metabolism with its high concentration of collagen. The marine collagen creates a skin protective barrier, effectively tones up skin, and maintains moisture and smoothness. The ampoules thin consistency allows the solution to be readily absorbed and deeply penetrative for an instant lift. Its time to say goodbye to wrinkles and plump them out of our system. Onward to revitalizing tight, firm, and healthy skinits like giving an intense glute workout or face lift to our skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mizon - Original Skin Energy - Collagen 100 - Facial Care - Anti Wrinkle!
Nino T.
New Castle, DE
Its amazing!! I love it!! I use it every evening afte cleaning face... My skin is almost moisturized without moisturizer...
Mackenzie R.
Osceola Mills, PA
This is supposed to plump up your skin and fill out wrinkles a bit, it's kind of tacky-feeling going on but it dries down quickly. The dropper is nice, dispenses a nice amount of product and I'm a sucker for glass bottles. It's not a super-luxury product but for the price you can't beat it.
Dani H.
Felt like my skin was getting an extra drink everyday by using this, no smell, went on smoothly, loved it! I’m on my third bottle, the stuff works, I have barely any wrinkles and I’m 33, this stuff has attributed to that for sure!
Angel H.
San Francisco
Another best product for anti aging!. Mizon is a korean brand and it is so popular in korea. That is why itried it. And yaaaapp. It works for me. 😉
Rehana R.
Randolph, MA
One of the best values in skincare is Mizon's serum ampoules. The collagen in particular is very effective and very inexpensive, typically about $12 on amazon. Unbeatable.
Thais P.
Senador Pompeu
Evita e previne rugas sem falar que é maravilhoso para passar antes da meke e dar aquela sensasão mais natural

Looking for your answer?