BY MIZON #72 in Serums

Introducing the Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule—another exicting formulation featuring our favorite hero ingredients, snail mucin, in a concentrated serum! Formulated with 80% of the ever-famous snail filtrate, this serum has the same properties as Mizon's other snail products, which are valued for helping to reduce the appearance of acne scarring, fine lines, and troubled skin. Packed with other active ingredients like hydrating hyaluronic acid and antioxidant-rich cocoa, this product applies to the skin silky smooth and leaves it feeling revived.

Buy on Cult Be...
Jenaia G.
breckenridge
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, this product was far less exciting than I anticipated. It does go on really smoothly and your skin looks pretty supple directly afterwards if you use this with emulsifier. However, this effect fades pretty quickly. I live in a pretty sunny, temperate climate and I need a moisturizer that prevents and combats premature aging even though I am relatively young. This product does not fulfill those requirements. It simply maintained the quality and tone of my skin and prompted little, if any improvement throughout the course of an entire bottle. Futhermore, the bottle does not last for very long. I may return to this, but for the moment I will be on the lookout for better products.
đź’‹Jasmine M.
Ellington , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly love the product! It makes my complexion even. And I feel that when I'm having a break out it helps the inflammation go down. The one thing that is a little off it leaves my face sticky. But if you work it in it's not bad at all. Mizon Multi Function Formula Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule
Elizabeth B.
W Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this when i was playing with korean beauty cult classics. The pros: it doesn’t break me out, has a nice texture, but does nothing. I’ll finish the bottle but it’s done zilch for my skin. I have combination skin w the occasional break out that i’ve been able to control a my facewash. To note the type of hyaluronic acid in this product is only good for humid climates, it is a humectant that draws moisture from the air to the skin but if you live in an arid climate (like california) it will dry your skin. There are other kinds of HA that don’t do that and reach deeper in the skin. Won’t be repurchasing but I didn’t throw it away. does zero for wrinkles too.
Nahian C.
Review for: Cream, Anti Wrinkle
Love love this product! I am on a korean skincare kick and started using this. My skin was so dry, with patches and flakiness on my nose and cheeks. All that is gone and my skin feels plump and soft like a baby’s butt! I got it on Amazon and would definitely repurchase it again!
Shanna C.
Killeen , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mizon snail repair intensive ampoule contains 80% snail secretion. Snail mucin has become a staple in my skincare routine due to its regeneration and repairing properties. This ampoule comes in a large glass bottle with dropper for application. I find the dropper dispenses a bit much, so I use half a vial for application. Ampoule applied easily with medium consistency. This absorbs into skin fairly quickly. I use this whenever I have a skin flare up or irritation and it helps speed up recovery time. This ampoule has a permanent spot on my beauty shelf
Brooklynn H.
San Diego
Found this to be highly effective, for a little while. Smoothed out my skin and helped my hormonal acne for about two weeks before seemingly giving out on me and almost irritating my skin? I don't really use Mizon anymore for this actual reason, as their snail skincare line REALLY helped me... for about a month? And then the products almost completely turned on my skin and made it worse. ): Wasn't a fun time, kinda confusing. Reasonable pricing though.
Paulina T.
Review for: Anti Wrinkle
This product really moisturized my skin and helped with my acne. I use it in my night routine after 2 times cleansing steps, toner, and essence. Pairing it with the other mizon snail products makes it super effective.
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is literally too good to be true! I have combination skin that definitely is acne prone. Since using this I hardly ever breakout and if I do, a dap of this overnight and by morning it’s practically gone. My skin feels softer, my texture is more even and brighter. I am so happy that I discovered this product and encourage all to try it.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first, the thought of putting snail goo on my skin was gross. Then I tried it and I'll never go back! It makes my skin so much better. The tone is more even, my wrinkles are fading and it looks firmer. I can't recommend this enough. Don't let the fact that contains snail goo put you off. You won't regret it.
VICTORIA W.
Grand Prairie, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product definitely hydrates my skin. The reason I give it 4 stars is because my skin is extremely sensitive and it sometimes agitates my skin and temporary red bumps surface after I put the serum on. I love that it has a dropper and it goes on easily. I use it almost every evening.
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
Would you recommend for acne prone skin?
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the scent like with this product?
Frankie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard a lot of great things about this product but does it clog your pores? I have super sensitive skin and I don't want anything that's going to make me break out.
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anybody use this after a retinol serum? If so did it pair well together?...no reactions from the two together?
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When are you supposed to put this on? I know after cleansing, but before a toner or after....? Or what...I get confused with all the different "steps".