Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsMizon
Multi Function Formula Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule

Mizon Multi Function Formula Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule

by Mizon

Introducing the Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule—another exicting formulation featuring our favorite hero ingredients, snail mucin, in a concentrated serum! Formulated with 80% of the ever-famous snail filtrate, this serum has the same properties as Mizon's other snail products, which are valued for helping to reduce the appearance of acne scarring, fine lines, and troubled skin. Packed with other active ingredients like hydrating hyaluronic acid and antioxidant-rich cocoa, this product applies to the skin silky smooth and leaves it feeling revived.

How do you use this product and when in your skin routine do you use it?
Anybody else recently tried out Snail Mucin? I’ve become addicted and my skin has never looked so great! I’ve been using Mizon Multi Function Formula Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule
Start your review of Mizon Multi Function Formula Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule!
Mariia S.
Mizon Multi Function Formula Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule uploaded by Mariia S.
I appreciate Mizon Multi Function Formula Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule contained 80% of snail secretion filtrate. But I don't like alcohol is on the 6th place in the ingredients list. Unfortunately I didn't see this when I buy snail serum. Consistency of the serum lightweight but it stays sticky on the face. Applying next my favorite cream can feels heavy. Definitely don't buy this ampoule again.
Lori W.
Leechburg, PA
Mizon Multi Function Formula Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule uploaded by Lori W.
Wow this k beauty just keeps getting better - highly exceeded my expectations I’ve been LOVING my “new” looking skin can hardly believe the youthful, luminous, glow I got going on on my skin. I’m so comfortable without any make up it’s fabulous. That my friends is priceless- unbelievable how it makes me feel to have beautiful skin it’s so clear too! Skin tone is evened out. It’s a miracle product and I highly recommend- #newfav ❤️ shipping was super fast too!
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
This ampoule is a Kbeauty cult classic that has recently been introduced to the US and is one of the most coveted snail products out there. Snail Mucin is great for reducing blemishes and is a wonderful anti-inflammatory for skin. Don't be fooled by this ingredient, it is a very powerful ingredient that has been used for centuries and in no way does it feel or smell like snail mucin. It is concentrated inside of it and has a very clean, fresh scent. The formula is watery almost but is extremely nourishing to skin and absorbs quickly. I like to use this at night time after I wash my face and right before I use a moisturizer. If you have issues with breakouts this will easily help calm any breakout within just a few days. I especially recommend it for people who experience oily skin or sensitive skin as it is gentle and seems to reduce my oilyness even. It brings back a brightness and radiance to skin with continual usage. And just an FYI, ampoule if you've never tried one is a serum like formula that acts as a delivery system for moisture to deeply penetrate skin and helps lock in that moisture to really help reduce any signs of aging while enhancing elasticity production and firmness to skin. Don't be scared, try this miracle ampoule and see what you've been missing out on!
Joanna P.
Salinas
This product is pretty good considering the price. It reduced the redness around my nose and helped to get rid of my smile lines. It didnt break me out or anything. I wouldnt recommend using it under makeup because it's kind of thick and slimy. I took off a star because it would sometimes make my skin burn a little around my dry areas.
Eden L.
Mizon Multi Function Formula Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule uploaded by Eden L.
Can I admit now that I've become a k-beauty & Mizon convert? I use both this and the collagen ampule (along with 3 other Mizon products) and love the fast absorption & near immediate improvment in skin quality/firmness. Yes, layering products takes a bit longer in morning, but the proof is in the glow and if you value increased elasticity it is absolutely worth it.
Astraea R.
Waverly Hall
I’ve repurchased this 3 times, and love it! It doesn’t help with scarring but calms redness and makes my skin feel really hydrating. I had super bad acne when I started this and it didn’t make me break out. Runs out for me after about 2 months but I use a lot!
Bat B.
Savoy, IL
I love this product. I first was really skeptical about it working until I noticed all my dry spots disappear and my skin become vibrant. Try it out.
Amrit H.
Yuba City, CA
Mizon Multi Function Formula Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule uploaded by Amrit H.
I use this ampoule after my toner and before putting my serum on my face. I really like the Mizon Snail Repair because it’s super lightweight and gets absorbed into my skin fairly quickly. The texture is a little slimy when it first touches my face but that goes away after rubbing it in.
Sobia R.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Mizon Multi Function Formula Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule uploaded by Sobia R.
This is my first time using this I’ve never heard of the brand until now and I LOVE IT!!! I was really hesitant about using it because it said “snail” but it works great on my skin
Lauren E.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Snail repair is one of my favorite additions to my skincare routine. The formula is like a cross between a lotion and gel. It feels cooling on the skin. I have very sensitive skin, but this product is gentle and I've not had any breakouts. I'd buy it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fernanda P.
St Louis Park, MN
il y a 10 mois
Iasha W. il y a 9 mois
I've tried the whole kit I actual did a review about it. Check my page if you like. But the answer to your question is that I wouldn't reccomend for sensitive skin. The formula is very strong and could cause sensitive skin to get blister like bumps to appear on face.