BY MIZON #67 in Face Serums

Introducing the Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule—another exicting formulation featuring our favorite hero ingredients, snail mucin, in a concentrated serum! Formulated with 80% of the ever-famous snail filtrate, this serum has the same properties as Mizon's other snail products, which are valued for helping to reduce the appearance of acne scarring, fine lines, and troubled skin. Packed with other active ingredients like hydrating hyaluronic acid and antioxidant-rich cocoa, this product applies to the skin silky smooth and leaves it feeling revived.

Buy on iHerb
lauren M.
Blacksburg
Review for: Anti Wrinkle more...
I use this serum because I have some red spots and troubled skin.  It doesn't seem to cause any problems for me. I've been using it for about a month and haven't had any breakouts!  Even my normal hormonal acne seems to be calmed. I'm not sure if it is directly attributable to this, but it has been part of my daily regimen. There is no smell which is awesome. It absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves it feeling nice.  I've used this with the cream of the same line and am loving my results.  I got it specifically to try on my eczema spots and to help with balancing my skin.  It seems to be helping!  I got this on amazon as part of a pack with the moisturizer cream.  I'm definitely planning on repurchasing. I got the pack for the cream, but I think I like the serum ampoule better.
Karlie K.
Louisville
Review for: Cream more...
I’ll be honest, I was hoping it’d work better for me. I have such a tough time with serums so I think it’s more my finicky skin, but this was a bit heavy for me and caused a bit of milia under my eye. I discontinued use and the milia faded so I’m fairly certain it was this serum. If you’re skin is more tolerant to oils, this is very moisturizing and does feel like a quality serum for a good price.Mizon Multi Function Formula Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule
Marissa J.
Madison
Mizon snail line is heaven sent. None of the products are heavy, or strong smelling, they are all really gentle on the skin. I have never had a product feel tingly, but I still get the results I expect. With this it absorbs quickly and is easy to spread. The way the product is made also makes it feel more hygienic.

Also this is a product I would store in the fridge along with other face care like sheet masks. It makes it last longer.
Shaina H.
Cypress
Mizon snail products rock! It seems a little gross at first because it is snail secretion but it really works well. I have found that my skin looks tighter, brighter, and my scars have started to fade. My husband even uses it every night and he isn't into his skin at all.
Chelsea L.
Nyack
Review for: Cream more...
Pretty neat product. Somewhere between a gel and a cream. I used after toning and serums but before moisturizer at night, or in the morning if I felt like I had any unwanted redness or irritation that I wanted to soothe before applying makeup. I can’t say this product drastically changed my skin, but it certainly improved texture and evened out my skin tone to a respectable degree. For only 14 bucks on amazon I would recommend.
Katie C.
Westwood, KS
Review for: Anti Wrinkle more...
I wanted to introduce a snail repair product to my routine - I have oily acne prone skin so I was hoping this would help with scaring and redness. It did!

The consistency is almost gel like. The packaging is wonderful - I fly often and I’ve had no issues with leakage. This product is very inexpensive. I use this product after my essence and before my moisturizer.
Victoria S.
Review for: Anti Wrinkle more...
This is one of my favorite products in my skin care routine. I was a little skeptical about the snail ingredient, but it does wonders for my skin. After regular use of this product, my skin is smoother, softer, and acne scars and blemishes heal so much faster than they used to. I love this product and will continue to use it in my skin care routine!
Danielle M.
Brick, NJ
I would love to give this five stars because the results of using this overnight were instant the next morning, but the the feeling is a bit uncomfortable to sleep in. but if you can get past that this not just and amazing product but one that is fun to use and tell your friends your skin looks bomb because of snail extract.
Mary M.
Review for: Anti Wrinkle more...
I love snail mucin products! Mizon is what I usually buy. I've been using their products for a year now and was super excited to try this product. Way more intense and makes me skin feel really moisturized. I put this on at night after washing my face but before putting some CeraVe lotion on top of it.
💋Jasmine M.
Ellington , CT
I truly love the product! It makes my complexion even. And I feel that when I'm having a break out it helps the inflammation go down. The one thing that is a little off it leaves my face sticky. But if you work it in it's not bad at all. Mizon Multi Function Formula Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
Would you recommend for acne prone skin?
Lindsay S.
What is the scent like with this product?
Jennifer T.
Anybody use this after a retinol serum? If so did it pair well together?...no reactions from the two together?
Stephanie C.
When are you supposed to put this on? I know after cleansing, but before a toner or after....? Or what...I get confused with all the different "steps".
Frankie P.
I've heard a lot of great things about this product but does it clog your pores? I have super sensitive skin and I don't want anything that's going to make me break out.