MIZON KOREAN COSMETICS

by Mizon

Eyes are where women usually first notice aging signs with symptoms ranging from crows feet and sagging skin, to dark circles. Mizons Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream can take your aging fears away by lifting and tightening skin, promoting skin regeneration and elasticity, and boosting collagen and elastin synthesis.

Does this contain snail mucin like their facial moisturizers?
Iss it good for dry skin?
what think about Korean cosmetics, which one is your favorite? MIZON KOREAN COSMETICS
Start your review of MIZON KOREAN COSMETICS!
Dea K.
Wilmington, DE
It's been awhile since I've started using this product of MIZON. I would like to mention that I am amazed by how this product works. My life would be impossible without them. I'd like to try out more products of this brand so I could share my impressions of them with you.
Dayna L.
Middleton
This little hidden gem in the beauty world is my new best kept secret and I think I paid around $10 for it. I've been using it for around month or so and all I can say is wow! The crows feet and fine lines around my eyes are barely noticeable now and it doesn't advertise itself as a product that targets this but even the dark circles under my eyes are lighter. The packaging is very high end too and even comes with a little spatula for scooping out the product so you can keep your cream sanitary. Love love love this! I'm 43 years old and this has definitely improved my confidence in my appearance and my makeup application.
Viridiana R.
Grand Prairie, TX
MIZON KOREAN COSMETICS uploaded by Viridiana R.
I never used an eye cream before until this one! It's so nice and feels great! It is a huge pot! So it's going to last forever! I also loved that it comes with a spatula! It makes it easy to scoop up the perfect amount!
Amy C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of my favorite eye cream. Not it only does it make my eye area feel great and smooth but the cost is excellent. I can’t believe I didn’t find out about this eye cream sooner. I’ve started to use Korean skincare items and stumbled upon this eye cream #voxbox #influenster #kbeauty
Barbie N.
Surprise, AZ
This is my favorite eye cream. It has a great consistency that stays on all day instead of just soaking into my skin and feeling dry a few hours later. I really feel like it works hard all day to keep the fragile skin around my eyes properly moisturized.
Kari
Very moisturizing so good in that regard but I did not notice my fine lines getting better. They didn't get worse though. Also does not seem to help with dark circles.
Hanna S.
Saint Marys, PA
One of the best eye creams I’ve ever tried. It is more of a gel texture so it is extremely gentle and cooling under the eyes. It helps with puffiness and my dry patches without irritating the thin layer of skin around my eye.
Amber B.
Youngsville, LA
Love this stuff. No smell, perfect gel consistency, and most importantly, didn’t cause milia under my eyes. I do feel like my under eye area is firmer and less sunken in. I’ve already ordered my second jar.
Cindy L.
Anaheim, CA
I used this product for about 3 months. I loved the texture of the cream. It goes on lightly and smoothly. My eyes look brighter and tighter! I gave it one less star because the smell bothered me. I prefer shower clean or floral scents.
Samantha R.
Love this. So smooth and hydrating but not sticky ay all. I ordered this from amazon when i became interested in korean skincare.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sally S.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Kateryna D. il y a un an
I love Korean skin care cosmetics. My favorite brands are Mizon, COSRX, Benton, Dr. Jart and Laneige.
Angelina R.
Bronx, NY
il y a 2 ans
Are MIZON KOREAN COSMETICS good for combination skin? Trying to find something for fine lines.