MIZON Honey Black Sugar Scrub 80 ml uploaded by Aline L.MIZON Honey Black Sugar Scrub 80 ml uploaded by Amy L.

BY MIZON

The mizon honey black sugar scrub is a scrub designed for complete cleansing for black head and skin waste with natural black sugar powder. Natural black sugar powder exfoliates dead skin cells, black heads, and all skin wastes effectively and controls excessive sebum (oil). Ingredients also include olive oil, grape seed oil, meadow foam seed oil, sunflower seed oil, honey extract and other nutrients to enrich, protect and make the skin appear more radiant. see more...

• How does this compare to the Skinfood black sugar scrub? 2 Answers
Jamie A.
Review for: MIZON Honey Black Sugar Scrub 80 ml more...
Wasn’t very effective. There seemed to not be enough sugar in it to get a good scrub and what was in there dissolved pretty quickly. My husband liked it, he ended up using almost all of it. I wouldn’t buy it again. I gave it 2 stars because I didn’t have any adverse reactions
Aline L.
I love this scrub very much. Gently cleanses the skin, pleasantly smells. The smell is similar to caramel and Coke. Economical consumption (I use almost a year every 2-3 weeks and still half remained). The skin looks better. Blackheads on the nose become smaller. My oily skin shines less the next day.
But large scraping particles, not sensitive skin!
Haley R.
This sugar scrub is so good for you! I love it, it's very gentle on the skin and it definitely met my expectations for sure! I don't remember exactly where I bought it at but I would recommend it to anyone
Annie H.
This is suppose to be for the face, but like I already have a scrub I use this on my body. I use a good amount for my back and torso. I have noticed a great difference in my body acne. I barely breakout anymore. I'm ready for summer!
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
This is another great honey smelling product. Scrubs really well and left my skin silky smooth. I received a sample from my friend and I will go and buy one for myself. The price isn't bad too for its purposes.
Omolara O.
Washington, DC
Exfoliation heaven! The grains in this scrub are strong yet gentle and leave my skin smooth! Love it!
Zarielle A.
I love love love this scrub!! Makes skin so soft and hydrated!! Most definitely buying again💗
Alicia S.
WASHINGTON, UT
Love how this scrub makes my skin feel after using it!! Soft and smooth with a sweet smell...
Caitlyn C.
Logan, UT
This is so yummy! The smell is great! And it has just the right about of abrasiveness! 👌🏽
Diksha R.
Such a nice scrub.made up of natural ingredients. Totally love them. Recommended.
Alexandra B.
How does this compare to the Skinfood black sugar scrub?