Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsMizon
[MIZON] Good Night Wrinkle Care Sleeping Mask 80ml

[MIZON] Good Night Wrinkle Care Sleeping Mask 80ml

by Mizon

This product is wrinkle-care functional sleeping pack which grants moisture and nutrition not to lose moisture while sleeping, takes care of fine wrinkles and presents an intensive elasticity to the skin next morning.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of [MIZON] Good Night Wrinkle Care Sleeping Mask 80ml!
Amanda R.
Crosby, TX
Really thick and kept my moisture locked in. Other than that I didn't see much of a difference on my skin.
Deyanira T.
Aurora, CO
This is my go-to sleeping pack! It really repairs my skin while I sleep and leaves my skin super moisturized when I wake up. It helps my skin repair any damage from acne or irritations. I always make sure to put on this sleeping masks when my face is feeling irritated and has some redness. I wake up looking like a new person every time I put on this sleeping mask.

Looking for your answer?