MIZON Good Night Wrinkle Care Sleeping Mask

by Mizon

This product is wrinkle-care functional sleeping pack which grants moisture and nutrition not to lose moisture while sleeping, takes care of fine wrinkles, and presents an intensive elasticity to the skin next morning.

MIZON Good Night Wrinkle Care Sleeping Mask Anyone use and notice a difference in fine lines? I'm looking for something amazing.
Start your review of MIZON Good Night Wrinkle Care Sleeping Mask!
Juanita M.
Converse, TX
I've tried different kinds of wrinkle care but by far this is one of my favorites. I love the way my face feels in the morning after I use this product the night before. My face is smooth as a baby's bottom.
Kitty S.
Austin, TX
It’s a little pricey but I did enjoy it. It’s a rich, light cream, perfect for my night time routine. I like the texture and the light clean scent. It’s a tiny bit sticky on the skin, but I think that’s just part of how it moisturizes.
Natasha P.
Carlisle , MA
This is amazing but THICK. I have quite drying skin in the winter, or in the summer if I'm in an air conditioned space a lot and this works great. definitely  not for the day time though. It's too greasy, even with my dry skin. But if you're going through a period where you're not getting enough sleep, this is great at smoothing out any major drooping or exhaustion lines.
khatia B.
Newark, DE
MIZON Good Night Wrinkle Care Sleeping Mask uploaded by khatia B.
great hydration I use this about 3 times a week and its just lovely going on, not greasy and after 2 weeks has a made a huge difference in dry spots and flaky areas. Im 28 years old and i think that it helps for my new started wrinkles.
Monsaina L.
Toronto, ON
So much love for this product. I have been using it for couple weeks now (I only use it 3 times a week) I pat it on my face and it does feel sticky but once it dries out it feels very light like nothing is there. After washing my face in the morning, it’s the smoothest and brightest thing ever.
Eloise M.
Ipswich, Suffolk
My favourite night cream. It’s a thick “stringy formula” it comes with a little scoop so it’s easy to get out and I also love that because I hate sticking my hands in product. I don’t think it’s hygienic at all. You only need a pea sized amount to cover the whole of your face and neck. It’s been reach and has a very light fragrance. When I wake my skin is hydrated and radiant. I really enjoy this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Staci L.