Mizon Good Night White Sleeping Mask

by Mizon

Pioneering the latest, most effective (and often the most extraordinary) ingredients in skin care, where South Korea leads, the rest of the beauty world swiftly follows - which is why we're über-excited to usher cult Korean brand Mizon into our expertly curated hall of fame. Good Night White Sleeping Mask is an intensive overnight treatment to brighten and hydrate - rejuvenating and revitalising while you get some precious Zzzzzs, so skin looks radiant come morning. Reparative and protective, think of this as a defensive barrier between complexion and the elements; a conditioning force-field that keeps the good stuff 'in' and bad stuff (like free radicals) 'out' to allow your cells scope to repair and regenerate without any rude interruptions.

Iss it good ? Worth the price? Where can i get it?
Does this have any alergic reactions?
I hear it's good for brightening up the face!! I really want to try this!!
Start your review of Mizon Good Night White Sleeping Mask!
Sindia B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the multi- functionality of sleeping masks. You can use them as a heavy cream or a light mask or simply sleep with it on. This one is like bathing your skin in moisture and it’s non-sticky!
Adriana B.
The most awesome and effective sleeping mask I have tried. It does not have strong scent like others and does not feel too heavy. Perfect.
Jessica D.
Winter Garden, FL
This product is a great sleeping pack for simply helping with redness and pigmentation. I would imagine it's also great for sunspots and any dark marks. I use this only on my chest because it's very red and it does seem to help.
Hannah G.
Philadelphia, PA
Dry skin may need another layer, but this would work well for normal to oily. No strong scent and the texture is pleasant.
Stacy S.
2,714 reviews
This is a great product carried I loved how soft and how smooth it was. It made my face feel wonderful. I will buy this again
Selbi K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: YesStyle
Very moisturizing and lasts a long time. Good to use at the end of the day for an extra boost to moisture of the skin for those with dry and dull skin. Would recommend anyone who is trying to add more moisturizing steps to their facial skin care routine.
Kathy Z.
Malden, MA
Product does not give me any allergic reaction, but I did not see too much in the time that I have used it (~2 month’s so far.) The price is very affordable, depending on where you buy it from. Would try it again though.
Rebecca R.
This is the best sleeping mask I've used. Best hydration, And a clearer, more vibrant complexion. I've gone through jars and jars of this product. It's the first sleeping mask I recommend when friends ask for a recommendation.
Corinna D.
United States
This is a brightening sleeping cream, i.e. the last step before bed. It sort of "locks in" all previois products and helps to keep the hydration in your skin while you sleep. This is a nice, neutral smelling cream that's great in the winter.
dior A.
Vallejo, CA
I appreciate how this products has Niacinamide which helps with acne. It feels great on the face and gives the feeling that you have a collagen mask. Just be careful with using this since you don’t want to use it along vitamin c products. Other than that, this is a great brightening mask.