[MIZON] Good Night Sleeping Mask (Whitening) uploaded by Tess S.[MIZON] Good Night Sleeping Mask (Whitening) uploaded by Anna F.[MIZON] Good Night Sleeping Mask (Whitening) uploaded by Anna F.

BY MIZON

Description: For modern people who need special skin care treatment, you don't need to go to the dermatologist or skin clinic. Through Mizon's Good Night White Sleeping Mask you can meet brighter, moisture-filled, transparent white skin in the morning.... see more...

Kathy Z.
Boston
Product does not give me any allergic reaction, but I did not see too much in the time that I have used it (~2 month’s so far.) The price is very affordable, depending on where you buy it from. Would try it again though.
dior A.
I appreciate how this products has Niacinamide which helps with acne. It feels great on the face and gives the feeling that you have a collagen mask. Just be careful with using this since you don’t want to use it along vitamin c products. Other than that, this is a great brightening mask.
Corinna D.
United States
This is a brightening sleeping cream, i.e. the last step before bed. It sort of "locks in" all previois products and helps to keep the hydration in your skin while you sleep. This is a nice, neutral smelling cream that's great in the winter.
Alayna F.
San diego, CA
I have not had a skin tone this even since I was a baby! My skin is so much brighter and seems to glow from within. The dark shades around my mouth and the redness around my nose are all gone and I no longer have to wear concealer to cover those spots.
Tess S.
Rottne
My thoughts on Mizon Good Night White Sleeping MaskI am a sucker for sleeping masks and I use one several times a week, during the wintertime almost on a daily basis. My skin is super dry and I need all the extra moisture I can get.This sleeping mask is whitening as well. That word really is so misleading, the word brightening is much better since it is actually what products that are whitening does. Simply even out the skin tone and reduce its redness.This one I am really not very fond of. The mask contains alcohol, which is a big no no for my skin. some products which contains alcohol works ok on my skin but most times my skin really hates it. There is no difference with this product. It actually even smells alcohol, which according to some is a good thing. To me it is just not very nice. The smell of alcohol is so strong (I have a sensitive nose) that I actually can’t smell anything else. I do know that some say the smell lavender, but I simply don’t.The packaging I don’t have very much to say about. It is a blue tube and the packaging suits the product. The larger one comes in a jar but I do find the once in tube to be way more hygienic, since there is no dipping of the fingers in the jar.The sleeping mask itself is a milky white gel like cream that spreads easily on the skin. The sleeping mask absorbs really fast as well (probably due to the alcohol) which makes it easy to use. I did have a reaction to this product, the alcohol in the product made my skin drier and I had breakouts (which I normally don’t have). The effect of the brightening has been impossible for me to test since I haven’t been able to use it on a regular basis.You can feel that it is there when you wash it off in the morning. Turns a little slimy on the face when adding water.It is not a product I will buy again, and if you have dry skin there are so many better options out there.
Anna F.
Bear, DE
Oh my Gosh! This is so good night mask. It is very good for my skin with acne. In the morning my skin looks great! It is hydrated, smooth and very beautiful. It has very good price and often shops do sales for this product.
Ana C.
I have the tube version and comparing with other sleeping masks I have tried before this one was just ok. It smells good and has a nice gel texture which helps spreading into the skin, but somehow I feel that it doesn't 'sit' properly on my skin and it probably wears off before morning. Instead of using it at night, I started using it when I stay at home, after my morning skin care I put these on and it helps keeping my skin feeling moistured during the day. It is affordable, but for a sleeping mask I stick to my all time favorite Etude House Moistfull Collagen sleep pack.
Daisy V.
Minnesota
I hear it's good for brightening up the face!! I really want to try this!!

back