Mizon Cosmetics Water Volume Ex First Essence

by Mizon Cosmetics

A hydrating essence formulated with snow algae extract that calms and hydrates your skin even during cold winters. Hydrasalinol and ceramide create a barrier that helps lock in moisture while moringa extract soothes the skin. This moisture-boosting essence preps the skin to better absorb the rest of your skincare products. Apply after toner in skincare regimen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mizon Cosmetics Water Volume Ex First Essence!
Alyssa K.
Columbia , IL
This is my must have essence, I can always tell a difference in my skin if I’m not using it. It really is great for balancing the moisture in skin whether it’s dry, oily or combo. I pat it on lightly after my toner and it’s extremely refreshing and gentle! Very good price as well.
Kristina K.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of my holy grails of skin care! I used to be a skeptic of essences but once I tried it, I was converted and will not go without it! I love how hydrated and bouncy it makes my face feel. I also noticed it hydrates my lips and I don’t need lip balm all the time! I’m absolutely in love with it, and the bottle lasts me about 3 months when I use it twice a day. The price is a little disappointing for the size, but I’m willing to buy it regardless because of how long the bottle lasts. Wonderful product!
Mary Ann S.
West Pittston, PA
I started using this essence when I began incorporating the 10-step korean skincare routine into my regimen. The essence is the consistency of water, but it feels so amazing on the face. I use it after my toner and my face feels so soft and hydrated and ready to absorb the rest of my skincare products! I highly recommend!
Delaney M.
I love essence and I swear by it. It helps keep my skin hydrated and clear. I recommend essence to anyone. This is the one I use and I love it so much!
Megi T.
New Castle, DE
Mizon Cosmetics Water Volume Ex First Essence uploaded by Megi T.
I have this liquid moisturizer for 4 months, i am using it everyday in my day-night routtine, my skin looks very hydrated and soft, price is very good and i would reccomend it to everyone who has dry skin.
Mariam D.
New Castle, DE
Mizon Cosmetics Water Volume Ex First Essence uploaded by Mariam D.
This Essence is really good 👍 But It’s more good if you use it with water volume cream❤️
Natia K.
tbilisi
Mizon Cosmetics Water Volume Ex First Essence is really the best! I fall in love with Mizon product!
sophio N.
Mizon Cosmetics Water Volume Ex First Essence uploaded by sophio N.
like this product... it fit my dry skin... quickly absorbed into the skin... after using it my skin structure improved...
Aira R.
Mizon Cosmetics Water Volume Ex First Essence uploaded by Aira R.
I saw this on sale on an online site I frequent called MikaelaBeauty and have not regretted the purchase. It's great for those who have dry skin and I recommend it especially during the dryer months. It feels refreshing. I apply it ny placing a portion on clean hands and patting it in on a freshly washed face. Perfect to amp up hydration before applying moisturizer :)
Sopo S.
Wilmington, DE
Mizon Cosmetics Water Volume Ex First Essence uploaded by Sopo S.
For my dry skin this essence by Mizon is amazing. I use it in summer after cleansing my face. This product hydrates my skin and it’s thin texture absorbs perfectly in my skin.

Looking for your answer?