MIZON Collagen Ampoule Essential Sheet Mask uploaded by Ana Gabrielaa De Mello Martins M.MIZON Collagen Ampoule Essential Sheet Mask uploaded by Laura P.MIZON Collagen Ampoule Essential Sheet Mask uploaded by Valeria A.

BY MIZON

DIRECTION: soothe skin with toner after cleansing. open the package and wear the mask sheet on face. leave it for 15 to 20 minutes taking a rest. remove the mask sheet and pat lightly till it's completely absorbed into skin. recommended to use 2 to 3...

Buy on Amazon
Morgan B.
Irvine
I loved this mask! I feel like it hydrated my skin and left it feeling baby soft. This mask was loaded with product which was really nice. I couldn't believe the quality for the price. The only thing I would say against the product is that it was a tiny bit small on my face, other than that, would highly recommend it!
Morgan A.
Columbia, IL
I use this sheet mask every once in awhile when my skin really needs it. It leaves my face feeling so fresh and smooth when I take it off so I can go to sleep or start the day feeling well prepared. It also has an easy application process too so it's less messy and less time consuming.
Cassandra O.
This product is wonderful. It is very easy to use and I personally think you can feel the results quickly. It comes packed with plenty of product. It was my first use and I do like it. My only issue comes with the mask itself However, that's not a big problem. I would recommend.
Natalie M.
I tried this once with some friends and it was really fun! It was funny wearing the mask and felt a little weird at first but you get used to it. The actual product itself made my face feel very refreshed and soft. Would recommend to someone who likes these masks.
Grace D.
Bakersville, NC
Its a excellent brand.it’s for skin that suffers from lack of elasticity. The sheet mask is supposed to nourish and moisturize the skin. Furthermore it’s an anti-aging mask that reduces fine lines. I really loved it!!!!
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
I have heard wonders of snail cream but have been scared of trying for so long now. But i remember Peach & lily having a sale so I decided to try it. It was a pleasant surprise how light this cream is. It leans more towards the gel side instead of a cream, a little goes a long way, and it sinks in very quick, sometime i use it in the morning too! I haven't noticed any dramatic changes with my hyper-pigmentation yet but I don't use it every day so maybe that's why. I highly recommend it even if you're just looking for a light moisturizer!
Emma G.
Summit, NJ
Nice sheet mask to use on dry skin before applying make up. Maybe with regular use you would see long term changes in your skin but so far it seems to be a slight temporary plumping effect.
Kristina N.
Midland, TX
I was really iffy on this product at first because I had a few masks break me out. But this one actually helped calm down my face. It pretty much exceeded my expectations on a mask and I could see a difference after my first use. I think it's worth the price point for sure.
Ana Lucia G.
Fort Worth, TX
I have oily, acne probe skin. I like all of these masks so far. They do not break me out, though I don't see any huge improvements. They also smell like they have a lot of alcohol. But I do recommend the pack if you are willing to wait for slow improvements.
Robyn D.
Mountain Lks, NJ
Love this! It's so easy to use, I love sheets masks! They're a no mess option to regular face masks. This is so moisturizing and tightening. It hydrates my face without making it feel oily. It reduces the appearance of fine lines and makes my skin feel wonderful!
Kate S.
Woonsocket, RI
Does this have a strong scent?
Helen L.
Gainesville, FL
I have been wanting to buy this mask for a while, what do you guys think about it? How does it work on sensitive skin?? Please share your opinions!! 😊😊
Dillyn W.
Vestavia, AL
Does this give you a tingling sensation when applied?