Mizon Co. Ltd. Mizon Apple Smoothie Peeling Gel - 120 ml uploaded by Lindsey B.Mizon Co. Ltd. Mizon Apple Smoothie Peeling Gel - 120 ml uploaded by Lindsey B.Mizon Co. Ltd. Mizon Apple Smoothie Peeling Gel - 120 ml uploaded by Lindsey B.

BY MIZON CO. LTD.

The Apple Peeling Smoothie Gel 120 ml is an ultra-gentle exfoliating gel that rids the skin of dead skin cells and dirt without harsh chemicals or skin-irritating microbeads. The cocktail of fruit and botanical extracts that make this formulation so effective it transforms your skin from dull to revitalized and radiant. Dirt and dead skin gently dissolve and rub off leaving your skin uber-soft. Use 2-3 times weekly. Wash and dry face, then gently massage the Apple Peeling Smoothie Gel into your skin in soft circular motions for 1-2 mintues and then rinse off with lukewarm water. This product is appropriate even for sensitive skin types. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Lindsey B.
This product is amazing! It is a non abrasive exfoliant that works so well! My skin feels like butta! It smells great too and is super affordable! Packaging is clean and simple. I'd definitely recommended this! I got mine on Amazon and got it 2 days later!
Jena W.
One of the best Peeling gels I have used. I love how this product removes excess dead skin and clears my pores without being too harshen my skin. My skin feels so smooth and soft. I have definitely noticed smaller pores and less breakouts.
Caroline B.
Mesquite , NV
I have sensitive skin and bought this product from Peach & Lily because I read it was great for my skin type. It does a fantastic job at getting rid of dry patches and blackheads without being rough on my skin. It smells amazingly like green apples. It's so easy to use too. You just put on a thin layer after you have washed and dried your face. Let it dry for a couple of minutes. Then gently rub it off followed by rinsing. It makes my face feel so smooth and clean afterward. A little goes a long way.
Sharanpreet K.
winnipeg, MB
So in love with this product . I have tried something really similar to this at Sephora by boscia but comparatively this is so affordable and does same job .. I can feel the difference just right after