BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMizon Co. Ltd.
Mizon Apple Smoothie Peeling Gel - 120 ml

Mizon Co. Ltd. Mizon Apple Smoothie Peeling Gel - 120 ml

by Mizon Co. Ltd.

The Apple Peeling Smoothie Gel 120 ml is an ultra-gentle exfoliating gel that rids the skin of dead skin cells and dirt without harsh chemicals or skin-irritating microbeads. The cocktail of fruit and botanical extracts that make this formulation so effective it transforms your skin from dull to revitalized and radiant. Dirt and dead skin gently dissolve and rub off leaving your skin uber-soft. Use 2-3 times weekly. Wash and dry face, then gently massage the Apple Peeling Smoothie Gel into your skin in soft circular motions for 1-2 mintues and then rinse off with lukewarm water. This product is appropriate even for sensitive skin types. Gender: Unisex.

For which type skin ?
Start your review of Mizon Co. Ltd. Mizon Apple Smoothie Peeling Gel - 120 ml!
Marnie R.
York, SC
Mizon Co. Ltd. Mizon Apple Smoothie Peeling Gel - 120 ml uploaded by Marnie R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this once a week and get great satisfaction seeing the little balls of skin. My skin feels great afterwards and works well with the rest of my skincare regimen. I think this would be great for anyone who wants a gentle product to help with any purely skin.
Caroline B.
Mesquite, NV
I have sensitive skin and bought this product from Peach & Lily because I read it was great for my skin type. It does a fantastic job at getting rid of dry patches and blackheads without being rough on my skin. It smells amazingly like green apples. It's so easy to use too. You just put on a thin layer after you have washed and dried your face. Let it dry for a couple of minutes. Then gently rub it off followed by rinsing. It makes my face feel so smooth and clean afterward. A little goes a long way.
Jena W.
One of the best Peeling gels I have used. I love how this product removes excess dead skin and clears my pores without being too harshen my skin. My skin feels so smooth and soft. I have definitely noticed smaller pores and less breakouts.
Lindsey B.
Mizon Co. Ltd. Mizon Apple Smoothie Peeling Gel - 120 ml uploaded by Lindsey B.
This product is amazing! It is a non abrasive exfoliant that works so well! My skin feels like butta! It smells great too and is super affordable! Packaging is clean and simple. I'd definitely recommended this! I got mine on Amazon and got it 2 days later!
Sandra Z.
Søborg
Really lovely soft peeling. If granulates dead skin off your face (just like Huda's Wishful Skin product). It gives you satisfaction of instant glow and results on your skin. Great price and immidiate results. I will be repurchasing, but for now this package is very efficient (like a lot Korean beauty skin products)
Miriam S.
Leduc , AB
I used this peeling every week, it does leave me with a smooth face but I havent seen any significant changes and it's been almost 2 moths of use and nothing I wouldn't buy it again
Sharanpreet  K.
Winnipeg, MB
So in love with this product . I have tried something really similar to this at Sephora by boscia but comparatively this is so affordable and does same job .. I can feel the difference just right after