BY MIZON

Mizons Black Snail All in One Cream is a vital skin care product. You can use it throughout the day as needed and is a multipurpose solution for all skin problems. While the African black snail mucus filtrate supplies moisture and nutrition, healing blemishes and damaged skin, the 27 black power plant solutions calm and protect the skin. The inclusion of 27 plant extracts enable the cream to be more multifunctional, comprehensive, and all-encompassing. Niacin amide lightens skin, shea butter nourishes with rich moisture, olive oil creates moisture-retaining film for soft skin, and other plant extracts soothe and protect irritated skin. The All in One cream is an epitome of what Mizon stands for: high quality, organic certified research, and advanced formulas for total skin care. see more...

• Can I use this product as a mask and will it dry out my f...3 Answers
  • What's the difference between this and the normal All-in-...3 Answers
  • Hi, I was wondering if this help reduce/ fade acne scars?6 Answers
Buy on iHerb
  • "I love Mizon products. They're fairly inexpensive and they do great things for your skin, and this Black Snail Cream is no exception! I've heard that this black snail version of the cream is slightly heavier and more moisturizing than the Mizon snail all in one snail repair cream (in the brown packaging). Despite this, it's still what I consider a "light moisturizer." This feels slightly slimier than your typical moisturizer but not in the bad way! I wish it came with a spatula because it can be unsanitary to dip your hand in to scoop out the product. I just take a small amount pat it in to my skin to be absorbed. It has helped improve my skin texture greatly! This cream can be a bit hard to find, but amazon carries it. " in 10 reviews
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
This moisturizer changed the game for my skin. I had really been wanting to try snail based products for a while and I decided to try this fairly inexpensive cream. It's a definite light cream texture but I wake up in the morning and my skin is GLOWING. It feels so hydrated. It's smooth to the touch and I find it does gradually fade my pigmentation. This moisturizer willl always remain in my stash.
Peyton B.
Edwardsville, IL
Thus moisturizer is perfect for me! Last year I started getting really dry skin on my face, so I purchased this product. I put it on twice a day and my face is not nearly as dry as it used to be. A little really goes a long way
Jamie A.
Jessup
Excellent moisturizer. Very thick cream, a little greasy but it absorbs well. I’ve used this all winter for the extra boost of moisture I need during the cold months. I’ll probably use it again next year, but probably not in the warmer months
Krista A.
I have combination skin, so finding something that will moisturize without breaking me out, is hard to find. I ended up finding this on Amazon, and decided to give to a try.
After cleaning my face, I apply a small amount of the product to my face; and yes, a little does go along way.
Mizon's Black Snail cream makes the skin feel soft and not over moisturized. It also helps prevent new acne from forming and slowly evens out skin tone through out the day/night.

It doesn't have much of a smell considering it's made from snail extract. If you are vegan or against cruelty free products, I would recommend not getting this because of the process on how they get the extract from the snails.

However, if you need something that works and you've tried almost any product you can afford, I would recommend getting this. It really does help.
Pyxie R.
Monterey
I've been using this day and night for two weeks thus far. It's fairly light, but I don't feel dry and my skin is soft. It's consistency appears gooey, but it doesn't feel that way and is easily smoothed over my skin. It has a very light scent, but it doesn't bother my allergies, cause my asthma to flare or make my eyes cry. The reason for four stars rather than five is that I'm not convinced it's for skin that's already engaged in aging -- probably better for skin that's approaching aging to fend off those fine lines.
Emily T.
Killeen , TX
Y'all NEED this moisturizer. I've recently started my Korean Skincare journey and Mizon has been an amazing brand to use! This moisturizer is lightweight, but keeps my skin hydrated and not overly greasy. It's a perfect base for makeup! I'd totally repurchase. It's great!
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love Mizon products to begin with, and find them really affordable on Amazon most of the time. This moisturizer is amazing because it's an all in one, and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or sticky. It's in a fairly large tub so it will take a while to use up, and there is no scent to it in my opinion. It's moisturizing, without over doing it. Awesome for under makeup and at night!
Krys R.
Palatine, IL
after incorporating this product into my daily skincare routine i immediately saw results the next day. before this product my t zone was very oily and the rest of my face was so dry they would peel. this product balanced out the dryness and oiliness of my skin and even repaired the uneven skintone. i love it. i recommend this product to all my friends.
Stephanie G.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
I love this stuff! I bought it in hopes that it would help my complexion, specifically some acne scarring I have. After only a few uses I have noticed the scarring has gotten slightly less noticeable and it helps moisturize my face. It is lightweight and feels great on my face. I will definitely continue to purchase this product.
Bethany W.
Where have you been all my life, tiny little black snail?
This doesn't feel particularly hydrating when you apply it, it feels a little thin. But, you'll notice how well it works in the morning and your face isn't dry and tight.
I bought this one because the original in the brown jar contains alcohol.
Rachel H.
Hi, I was wondering if this help reduce/ fade acne scars?
Siena N.
Laguna Niguel, CA
What's the difference between this and the normal All-in-One Snail Cream from Mizon?
Elizabeth S.
Can I use this product as a mask and will it dry out my face as it is sensitive?
S J.
Wauwatosa, WI
did anyone experience breakouts while using this cream? i have an oily acne prone skin.i used this for a week or so n my face was full of bumps n all red.cleared out once i stopped using it.now im in a mess what to do with the rest.i really wanted to use this.specially with all this "snail" hype