Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersMizon
- Black Snail - All in One Cream - Facial Care

Mizon - Black Snail - All in One Cream - Facial Care

by Mizon

Mizons Black Snail All in One Cream is a vital skin care product. You can use it throughout the day as needed and is a multipurpose solution for all skin problems. While the African black snail mucus filtrate supplies moisture and nutrition, healing blemishes and damaged skin, the 27 black power plant solutions calm and protect the skin. The inclusion of 27 plant extracts enable the cream to be more multifunctional, comprehensive, and all-encompassing. Niacin amide lightens skin, shea butter nourishes with rich moisture, olive oil creates moisture-retaining film for soft skin, and other plant extracts soothe and protect irritated skin. The All in One cream is an epitome of what Mizon stands for: high quality, organic certified research, and advanced formulas for total skin care.

I have so dry skin. I use many kind of oils and creams, but... Would it be good for me?
How good is it?? I'm user of Mizon products, but never tried this series? So does it worth ?
Start your review of Mizon - Black Snail - All in One Cream - Facial Care!
Product Highlights
...that this black snail version of the cream is slightly heavier and more moisturizing than the Mizon snail all in one snail repair cream (in the brown packaging). Despite this, it's still what I consider a "light moisturizer." This feels slightly slimier than your typical moisturizer but not in the bad way! I wish it came with a spatula because it can be unsanitary to dip your hand in to scoop out the product. I just take a small amount pat it in to my skin to be absorbed. It has helped improve my skin texture greatly! This cream can be a bit hard to find, but amazon carries it. in reviews
Leah C.
LA
Mizon - Black Snail - All in One Cream - Facial Care uploaded by Leah C.
Purchased at: Amazon
A solid product and a little bit goes a long way. Very reasonably priced and perfect for everyday use.
Amy F.
Fremont, CA
Used this for about a month, but it didn't do very much for my skin.  I was trying to find another snail product to use either with or to replace the cosRx one, but I'll stick to the cosRx snail.
Celia S.
Oroville , CA
Mizon - Black Snail - All in One Cream - Facial Care uploaded by Celia S.
Purchased at: Amazon
As a cream, this is a excellent moisturizer. I do not believe it to be a quote on quote all in one type of deal. If you are looking for a good moisturizer than this is it with its 90% snail secretion among other ingredients that seem to be high on the ingredient list. But when it comes to actually doing most of the claims it doesn't do much besides help with moisturizing my skin. It is a tad bit heavy at first but it does sink into the skin nicely. I do like the mizon pink one better it's quite lighter and you can use it during the daytime and it's a gel type of cream. I believe that that one does just as much as this one and it's not quite as heavy. I don't think I will be repurchasing this when I am done with it, but I will use the rest of what I have. Almost half a jar. It does help moisture levels stay in tact, but not my holy grail.
Heather P.
Mizon - Black Snail - All in One Cream - Facial Care uploaded by Heather P.
I love this cream! It has a very silly feel to it. It does not have any unpleasant smell, in fact it really has none. It gilded on nicely and absorbs quickly. It really does make my skin feel smooth and soft. Also, a little goes a long way, so the amount you get lasts a good while and is a good value for the price.
Priyanka N.
This product was a surprise hit with me , I saw so many good amazon reviews and had to get it. I am on the 4th jar and this has a permanent place on my skincare list. It’s magic in a jar - solves all problems - any inflammation/ acne /fades scares/anti aging/ makeup base/night cream. I have tried so many different high end brands but nothing even comes close to this . I just hope they never stop making it.
Irene Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands Down this is the best product ever. IT's very affordable if you purchase it on amazon. i think i got this for $15 on amazon and it lasted me three months. Snail Cream it's the best, it helps with everything: moisture, wrinkle and collagen. I love the brand Mizon, its affordable and it works. Any product from Korea works like a magic.
Vanna L.
Mizon - Black Snail - All in One Cream - Facial Care uploaded by Vanna L.
Mizon - Black Snail - All in One Cream - Facial Care uploaded by Vanna L.
This hydrating cream contains 90% black snail mucus filtrate, 20+ black plant extracts, adenosine, peptide, and vitamins. I'm very familiar with the original Mizon Snail AIO cream, and I have to say, I love all the yummy peptides and plant ingredients in this updated version! It promises anti-aging and skin-repairing properties, and is light, stringy, and very moisturizing. I'm not much of a fan of the scent (it's unscented, but smells a bit stale/heavy to me, for some reason), but it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and nicely plump/hydrated.
Karen L.
San Francisco, CA
I love Mizon products. They're fairly inexpensive and they do great things for your skin, and this Black Snail Cream is no exception! I've heard that this black snail version of the cream is slightly heavier and more moisturizing than the Mizon snail all in one snail repair cream (in the brown packaging). Despite this, it's still what I consider a "light moisturizer." This feels slightly slimier than your typical moisturizer but not in the bad way! I wish it came with a spatula because it can be unsanitary to dip your hand in to scoop out the product. I just take a small amount pat it in to my skin to be absorbed. It has helped improve my skin texture greatly! This cream can be a bit hard to find, but amazon carries it.
Emily T.
Killeen , TX
Y'all NEED this moisturizer. I've recently started my Korean Skincare journey and Mizon has been an amazing brand to use! This moisturizer is lightweight, but keeps my skin hydrated and not overly greasy. It's a perfect base for makeup! I'd totally repurchase. It's great!
Jessica Z.
Such an amazing moisturizer! I use it both as a day and night cream, and a little goes a long way in keeping my skin feeling fresh, hydrated, and smooth all day. Not only has this not caused any breakouts, but it has actually soothed some redness in my face. To top it off, it's a super affordable product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nino G.
NEW CASTLE , DE
il y a un an
Mizon - Black Snail - All in One Cream - Facial Care ? can this cream use on the oily skin?
Navi H. il y a un an
Yes it's very lightweight so perfect for oily skin! I love it 😀
Priyanka N.
il y a 2 ans
Trenice C. il y a 2 ans
I’ve heard amazing reviews !
Ashley R.
Huntington, MA
il y a 2 ans
Mizon - Black Snail - All in One Cream - Facial Care is this good for dry acne prone sensitive skin?
Natalia D. il y a 2 ans
For sensitive and acne pore skin it is very good, but i am not sure if it will work in case of dry skin