MakeupFace MakeupBB CreamMizon
BB Cream Snail Repair Blemish Balm Spf 32 50Ml

MIZON B.B. Cream Snail Repair Blemish Balm Spf 32 50Ml

by Mizon

Mizon snail repair BB cream for all skin types, your skin will feel light as it provides both skin care and full makeup effects. Its the total beauty package all in one step. You can use it like a tinted moisturizer or you can layer on for foundation effects. what makes mizons different from other bb creams is the snail mucus filtrate that makes it a skin care line. Mizon snail repair bb cream moisturizes, soothes, whitens, and protects with anti-aging skin elasticity. Now you'll able to minimize skin problems, have a smooth adherence due to its chewy snail texture, and have clear skin as a solid base for makeup looks. You need a product that has all the goods in a busy, versatile lifestyle and its the beauty item that your skin wants.

Does this leave your skin orange ??
How is the color match on this? A lot of tinted moisturizer run too light or orange for me. How does this fair?
What is the best moisturizer for winter?
Start your review of MIZON B.B. Cream Snail Repair Blemish Balm Spf 32 50Ml!
Nino K.
New Castle, DE
MIZON B.B. Cream Snail Repair Blemish Balm Spf 32 50Ml uploaded by Nino K.
Purchased at: Amazon
MIZON B.B. Cream Snail Repair Blemish Balm Spf 32 50Ml In my opinion, many foundation creams won't come close to this BB cream. It has a fairly high coverage. Does not shine on the face and has matte effect. Most importantly, the face does not start peeling after a few hours. Applying this BB cream gives you a feeling of amazing lightness. The texture is creamy, and even a little is enough. In short, an amazing review from me of this product.I have a second BB cream of Mizon and really both Mizon BB creams are wonders.
Lynn T.
Voorhees, NJ
MIZON B.B. Cream Snail Repair Blemish Balm Spf 32 50Ml uploaded by Lynn T.
Mizon BB cream, new look, 50SPF. This product is just like dewy foundation. It’s full cover and you can apply multiple layers without it breaking or looking cakeky. What I love about this product is that is make your skins looks smooth. It’s even have 50SPF. However, because it too dewy, so it’s looks kind of greasy. It will looks better when you apply setting powder or any kind of makeup powder after you applied this BB cream.
Ana D.
Virginia Bch, VA
MIZON B.B. Cream Snail Repair Blemish Balm Spf 32 50Ml uploaded by Ana D.
This bb cream is my favorite. It have good texture, smell and cover perfect. I have oily- combination skin and it works perfect
Molly C.
MIZON B.B. Cream Snail Repair Blemish Balm Spf 32 50Ml uploaded by Molly C.
MIZON B.B. Cream Snail Repair Blemish Balm Spf 32 50Ml uploaded by Molly C.
This is my favorite BB cream and foundation. It is great coverage, looks great on my skin, lasts all day, and gives a nice luminous look. It doesn’t feel or look cakey and works with other products well. There aren’t a lot of colors, but I definitely recommend trying it out if you have a color match. It’s reasonably priced, you get a lot of product, and it has SPF.
Maya M.
Westminster, CO
Purchased at: YesStyle
My favorite bb cream. It is very affordable and it does not contain any harmful irritating ingredients. It helps keep my skin dehydrated. I usually apply it after sunscreen. Perfect for everyday use if you want a natural makeup look.
Corrin R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is not my favorite BB cream. I usually buy Skin 79, but thought I'd try this one, since I love Mizon's other products. But this is just so light, and I am pretty dang pale. It's thick and just sticks to any sort of dryness on my skin, so any flakes really stand out. I've noticed applying it with a damp beauty blender helps, as long as my skin has been exfoliated, but I probably won't be buying this again.
Jayy W.
Clarks Hill, SC
This bb is great. I love the shade range and the texture. It is very lightweight on the skin. It gives me a flawless finish every time.
Kaitlyn C.
Wheeling, WV
People are always shocked when I tell them one of my top foundations is a BB cream I can get for $5 on Amazon! It's surprisingly full coverage for a BB, and not nearly as dewy-looking as typical Korean BBs so it doesn't feel like it's sliding off my face when I wear it. Plus I love the snail mucin in the product- it's kind to my skin, so I love wearing this BB when my skin is a little more "problem" than usual. The only downside is it comes in one color- but the color matches me perfectly, so it's not a problem for me!
Danne H.
I generally LOVE mizon facial care products but this BB cream was terrible. It's sticky and very dry. It's turns powdery and very light, settling into any fine lines you may have. I'll stick with my snail skin care but never again for makeup.
Dylan N.
Minneapolis, MN
This beauty balm was stickier than I expected. It blends well but leaves my skin a tad dry if I don't go through my full moisturizing routine before. The tackiness of it helps make my face makeup stick to it, which is a plus, but I don't think I'll be buying again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ana D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Lika J. il y a un an
Perfect for combination skin 👌🏼💖
Mariam A.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
MIZON B.B. Cream Snail Repair Blemish Balm Spf 32 50Ml Is this good for dry/combo skin? does it cover well?
Sophie V.
lille
il y a un an
MIZON B.B. Cream Snail Repair Blemish Balm Spf 32 50Ml How is it for sensitive,oily skin? And where should I find this product?
salome G. il y a un an