MIZON B.B. Cream Snail Repair Blemish Balm Spf 32 50Ml uploaded by Ayloul V.

BY MIZON

Mizon snail repair BB cream for all skin types, your skin will feel light as it provides both skin care and full makeup effects. Its the total beauty package all in one step. You can use it like a tinted moisturizer or you can layer on for foundation effects. what makes mizons different from other bb creams is the snail mucus filtrate that makes it a skin care line. Mizon snail repair bb cream moisturizes, soothes, whitens, and protects with anti-aging skin elasticity. Now you'll able to minimize skin problems, have a smooth adherence due to its chewy snail texture, and have clear skin as a solid base for makeup looks. You need a product that has all the goods in a busy, versatile lifestyle and its the beauty item that your skin wants. see more...

• I was wondering how much coverage this BB cream gives and...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kate G.
Lancaster, PA
I've been using this BB cream for over a year, and I will continue to use it as long as I can! It has amazing coverage, and it definitely helps keep my skin clear.
Corrin R.
Fruit Heights, UT
This is not my favorite BB cream. I usually buy Skin 79, but thought I'd try this one, since I love Mizon's other products. But this is just so light, and I am pretty dang pale. It's thick and just sticks to any sort of dryness on my skin, so any flakes really stand out. I've noticed applying it with a damp beauty blender helps, as long as my skin has been exfoliated, but I probably won't be buying this again.
✧・゚: *.
Elm Grove, WV
People are always shocked when I tell them one of my top foundations is a BB cream I can get for $5 on Amazon! It's surprisingly full coverage for a BB, and not nearly as dewy-looking as typical Korean BBs so it doesn't feel like it's sliding off my face when I wear it. Plus I love the snail mucin in the product- it's kind to my skin, so I love wearing this BB when my skin is a little more "problem" than usual. The only downside is it comes in one color- but the color matches me perfectly, so it's not a problem for me!
Lindsey B.
It's really hard for me to find a BB cream that has great coverage but doesn't settle into fine lines or my pores. It also doesn't sweat off during the heat which is glorious. It's also a little grey in color so it actually matches my neutral skin tone. I've already bought another one as backup!
Brittany L.
San Diego, CA
I have dry acne prone skin and just started using this with the snail gel, ampoule, and repair cream. I liked to dab this cream over snail cream just mentioned and Mac strobe cream. For me this has more of a matte/satin finish. Once I dab the cream on I just a synthetic flat foundation brush to blend it out across my face. If more coverage is needed I'll go back and apply some to needed area pressing it in with my finger or a beauty blender. I wish the color matched me better. The color looks cool tone almost with a grey tint. This is a thicker texture and will not slide around your face. It stays on mine all day no primer needed. I do apply bronzer and highlighter after to freshen and look more awake
Hanh L.
Lowell, Ma
My first bb cream and it work great when you use powder after. Without powder, it leaves a dewy finish. i have combination skin type and it work well. I didn't breakout. I brought it on amazon. I don't remember how much it was . The coverage is light to medium, you can build up the coverage. A little bit of bb cream can go a long way so you don't have to use a lot and it looks really natural.
Danne H.
I generally LOVE mizon facial care products but this BB cream was terrible. It's sticky and very dry. It's turns powdery and very light, settling into any fine lines you may have. I'll stick with my snail skin care but never again for makeup.
Dylan N.
Minneapolis, MN
This beauty balm was stickier than I expected. It blends well but leaves my skin a tad dry if I don't go through my full moisturizing routine before. The tackiness of it helps make my face makeup stick to it, which is a plus, but I don't think I'll be buying again.
Jayy W.
Clarks Hill, SC
This bb is great. I love the shade range and the texture. It is very lightweight on the skin. It gives me a flawless finish every time.
ghena ^.
amman
the best BB cream you can ever use .the coverage is so amazing you can make it light or full cover .it blends with your skin very easilly i blend it by using my hands so you don't need a beauty blender to blend it ! it's suitable for oily & combination skin but the dry skin needs a moisturizer before applying the bb cream in the skin . it also protect your skin from the sun .i used it for two months and i noticed that my face didn't be darker than my body color ^^
Camille N.
Little Rock, AR
I was wondering how much coverage this BB cream gives and the color range?